If Democrats want to end this election fraud claim

Nope...

There is nothing they can do. It's out of their hands now, they cheated, got caught... and will now suffer the consequences. Coming out of the woodworks will get a smaller sentence, perhaps they could try that.
You are a delusional moron. LOL.

All you have to do is support voter ID.

That fixes all of this and you’d still win right?

How does it fix your claims of alleged fraud?
First of all its fixes a live person to a single vote. Why would that be a problem?

Does it though? Remember, conservatives are alleging an ever flowing fountain of batshit. Hacked machines, algorithms switching votes, Mob bosses, CIA fire fights with the US army, zombie dictators, for some reason George Soros, 4 AM vote drops, and on and on.

You grossly underestimate the conservative capacity to believe the most dipshit nonsense you can imagine.

You're proposed solution would do nothing for any of it, nor provide anything you've promising.

If Missouri Mike wants to prove he never had sex with a donkey, he has to find a donkey to verify it is not true.
Missouri Mike is a dumb ass.
Democrats do not have to prove anything about something that did not happen.
No, he'd have to have every donkey verify it didn't happen for me to believe it.

We already won, Right?
You can continue your election fraud claim for as long as you want. All it will do is keep the crazies stirred up, and they stay that way anyway.

We already won, Right?
You can continue your election fraud claim for as long as you want. All it will do is keep the crazies stirred up, and they stay that way anyway.
Well then why should we allow any room for that to happen? If you want full confidence in an election why wouldn’t you do everything you can to eliminate any crazy.

lol

As if.

The Trump cult will NEVER believe that Orange Jesus lost.
Voter ID would fix that wouldn’t it?

NOTHING can fix Rump.

He's a LOSER. In every sense of the word possible.

LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER LOSER.

Write that a million times on the blackboard until it SINKS THE FUCK IN.
That very well could be true. Why would you not want an election system beyond question to prove it? Voter ID would actually help you here.

I posted ZIPPO about "wanting" or "not wanting" any particular type of voting system. What I posted was that NOTHING in any system would fix Rump. You could literally videotape everybody writing out their ballot and he'd still make shit up, he's that desperate.

We already won, Right?
Well then why should we allow any room for that to happen? If you want full confidence in an election why wouldn’t you do everything you can to eliminate any crazy.

Your side is producing all of the crazy.

Voter ID and a Forensic Audit of the voting machines and the votes and ballots in the 6 states that shut down and dumped fake ballots in to the system in the dead of the night after they chased all the GOP Observers out of the counting-polling stations.

The Liberals who are still posting here don't believe Biden won.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.

Says who?

And is this something Rush or Hannity told you guys to think today? You're like the fourth person to make some variant of that same claim today.
I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

I am an adult who deals with many other adults.
Liberals are not adults.

Trump lost. Biden won. Concede. Deal with it. Move on.
Why would you be against voter ID then? If he lost he should still lose right?
What would voter ID fix on the long list of things the right is griping about?

Illegal aliens voting: It is a FEDERAL prohibition that states can't ask for proof of citizenship in a federal election.

How is Voter ID going to resolve ANYTHING around mail-in voting?

How does Voter ID resolve issues with voting software?

Nice try though.
Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID. That is the point. Dead people wont have them either, nor would people in voting centers be able to pull off large scale fraud when a voter ID is required for every vote..

Says who?

I hate Rush with a passion and the only reason I don't hate Hannity anymore is because he backed Trump.

Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.

Trump lost. Biden won. Concede. Deal with it. Move on.
Why would you be against voter ID then? If he lost he should still lose right?
What would voter ID fix on the long list of things the right is griping about?

Illegal aliens voting: It is a FEDERAL prohibition that states can't ask for proof of citizenship in a federal election.

How is Voter ID going to resolve ANYTHING around mail-in voting?

How does Voter ID resolve issues with voting software?

Nice try though.
Illegal aliens wouldnt have a voter ID. That is the point. Dead people wont have them either, nor would people in voting centers be able to pull off large scale fraud when a voter ID is required for every vote..

The point is....that conservatives will just make up new conspiracies. There's literally no end to their batshit.

So the promises of voter ID in terms of 'ending this election fraud claim' are fake and empty.

Says who?

Liberals are not adults.

They're capable of acknowledging the election results. That's more adulthood than many here can manage.
Liberals are not capable of holding back what they feel.
So either they are emotionally disturbed or they feel deep inside that their world is about to crash.

Forum List

Back