Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

And, if only the SS woulda let him go.
The controversies would be over. He led an insurrection.....and did it on the televised news.
Pity his spearheading the attack didn't happen.
It would all be so less disputed by the Q-MAGA's.
Prove it. You make an allegation. You have the responsibility to this forum, to responsible adult discourse......to prove your allegation.
Show us.
Or leave us.

So you admit she is a liar.

About time.

No. I admit you're a dumbfuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not under oath they didn’t
As usual, I can't tell if they're lying or ignorant.

She didn't say she saw it happen. She simply quoted Ornato. And yeah, which she provided under oath.

It's funny to watch them try to make such a big deal over a tiny part of her testimony. Which she provided under oath.

Unlike the orange buffoon and his cowardly captains.

LOL

You're posting to yourself now, Dumbfuck.

And no, my position on this is the same as it's always been. I've even told you what that was. Not my problem you can't retain information.
Did she lie or not?

watch the Simp dodge. :banana: :banana: :banana:

As I expected, you've got nothing.

The only reason the regime tells you these lies is because they know you're dumb enough to believe them. :laugh:
So you don't know how to use google?
Whoda thunk it?

Well, really, everyone woulda thunk it.
After all, it requires some minimal intellect
and your tiny mind has nothing but
1714080243972.gif

We all saw it, we all know, so you take a hike, you maga rat.
If this was said about Biden, you would fight like a badger to defend that bastard.
This female told a story. A story she was not remotely close to. Democrats paraded her story as if true. The man she quotes says he did not tell her anything.

But you believe her. Typical for a Bidenista.

Forum List

Back