Pecker, Pecker, Pecker

LOL Again, you think Trump is going to be convicted because COhen was convicted? How's that work?

I don't know if he will be convicted that is up to the jury.

The way it works, for the 14th thousand time:
  • Cohen commits and illegal act of criminal campiagn fraud, convicted and went to jail.
  • FPOTUS#45 falsifies business records to hide/aid in the commission of that crime.
Pretty simple. FPOUTS#45 does not have to be charged or convicted of the crime he is attempting to hide/aid in.

14 thousandth time, what's the crime? Again, everything Pecker testified to is legal.

Actually it wasn't, Pecker is testifying under a non-prosecution agreement because he finally figured out what he did and what FPOTUS#45 was asking him to do was illegal. So he turned states evidence.

WW

I don't know if he will be convicted that is up to the jury.

The way it works, for the 14th thousand time:
  • Cohen commits and illegal act of criminal campiagn fraud, convicted and went to jail.
  • FPOTUS#45 falsifies business records to hide/aid in the commission of that crime.
Pretty simple. FPOUTS#45 does not have to be charged or convicted of the crime he is attempting to hide/aid in.

LOL Who is feeding you that nonsense? Trump was covering up COhen's crime? LOL
Actually it wasn't, Pecker is testifying under a non-prosecution agreement because he finally figured out what he did and what FPOTUS#45 was asking him to do was illegal. So he turned states evidence.

WW
Again, LOL You really need to stop watching the legal pinheads on MSDNC if this is the garbage they are feeding you,

Again, LOL You really need to stop watching the legal pinheads on MSDNC if this is the garbage they are feeding you,
Great point. Only several days into this trial and the left 'exspurts' are doing the exact same things they did during the Russia fiasco. They ended up with egg on their faces then, I suspect that will happen once again.

1714247341758.png

You really need to stop watching the legal pinheads
No American is an above law monarch.
Go back to school or move to Moscow

1714247441389.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back