If another strand of the virus emerges and politicians shut down the U.S, will the GOP accept mail-in ballots for 2022, or 2024?

If a shutdown of the U.S occurs again will GOP accept mail-in ballots for 2022 or 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
With all of the concerns of mail-in ballots for 2020, will the GOP, who have been largely silent on Election Reform to date; provide pushback if a new variant forces U.S politicians to close America again for the 2022 Mid-Terms or 2024 G.E?

A simple yes or no.

Mail in ballots are so successful, moving forward there should ONLY mail in voting

Good point.

Consider that Pfizer CEO just stated that some new variants may be resistant to any vaccine, and, Harris just suggested people do their Christmas shopping due to global supply chain issues.

Who knows if this is telegraphing the future or not. I thought of the circumstances and wondered, "what would this mean for American elections going forward"?

With all of the concerns of mail-in ballots for 2020, will the GOP, who have been largely silent on Election Reform to date; provide pushback if a new variant forces U.S politicians to close America again for the 2022 Mid-Terms or 2024 G.E?

A simple yes or no.
I was going to say interesting question and no, but the state gops have NOT been silent of election reform. I'm not saying they are totally wrong on the issue, but they haven't been silent.

I was going to say interesting question and no, but the state gops have NOT been silent of election reform. I'm not saying they are totally wrong on the issue, but they haven't been silent.

Oh ok. Has anything changed or been brought to the President to consider? I mean this is the foundation of a democracy and many Trump voters and even Dems pre-2020 had issues with the process (not to mention the Primary issues in New York and now the recall in California).

I would think this would have been addressed immediately after 2020. I am seeing Americans in droves doing youtube videos from China, many are leaving for there and basically selling China to the world. The CCP love it, why wouldn't they?

If it continues or more people feel disenchanted, it's not going to go well. Xi just the other day thanked the digital currency economy in his own country. This is their goal...

Locking us down with mail-in ballots benefits Democrats, period.

The easier voting is the more it benefits the left naturally, because the left attracts lazy people, both physically and mentally. Combine that with ballot harvesting, it's a racket.

Oh ok. Has anything changed or been brought to the President to consider? I mean this is the foundation of a democracy and many Trump voters and even Dems pre-2020 had issues with the process (not to mention the Primary issues in New York and now the recall in California).

I would think this would have been addressed immediately after 2020. I am seeing Americans in droves doing youtube videos from China, many are leaving for there and basically selling China to the world. The CCP love it, why wouldn't they?

If it continues or more people feel disenchanted, it's not going to go well. Xi just the other day thanked the digital currency economy in his own country. This is their goal...
From what I've read, some gop states (not mine, though we are deep red) made mail in voting easier before the 20 election because we older whites tend to use mail in voting more, and more mailed in votes were expected. (there were also correct predictions about high turnout)

Personally, I'm not really a fan of mail in, unless you really are out of town or have a disability of some kind.

But some gop states have scaled back mail in voting. Generally that's ok by me. And I'll be surprised if there's any change to allow more mail in.

Forum List

Back