Should Republicans adopt a program of ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

Should the GOP adopt ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Nope, dumbshit....You posted the Cyber Ninjas report about the recount, which contained the fraudulent votes they uncovered in the recanvass.

Lies of omission.
You are one dishonest piece of shit. I linked to the ENTIRE Cyber Ninja final report, all 97 FAWKING PAGES. NBC, NPR, ABC, Yahoo, CNBC, USA Today, and countless other media sites have clearly indicated that the Cyber Ninja investigation CONFIRMED that Biden won. Now, you stupid shit, show me one, JUST FLIPPIN ONE, that claims that the Cyber Ninja investigation revealed that Trump won.

Then they claimed that their machines aren't hooked up to the internet...But they have modems.

Dominion is a RICO case.
Serious question: How has Fox not decimated these godless fucks in discovery? You hear the groomer side of the story occasionally (breathlessly - you just wait!!!this will bankrupt Fox!!!) but I'm wondering why none of the grift, racketeering and corruption has been exposed yet?

Serious question: How has Fox not decimated these godless fucks in discovery? You hear the groomer side of the story occasionally (breathlessly - you just wait!!!this will bankrupt Fox!!!) but I'm wondering why none of the grift, racketeering and corruption has been exposed yet?
Perhaps lack of evidence? Just a guess.

Really now. OK, provide one case of Democrat voter harvesting that has resulted in a fraud conviction and the refusal of the state to certify the election requiring another election. I will wait, but before you start looking let me present you with Republican voter harvesting resulting in a fraud conviction, the state not certifying an election, and a new election initiated.

first you show me proof that global warming is man made

You are one dishonest piece of shit. I linked to the ENTIRE Cyber Ninja final report, all 97 FAWKING PAGES. NBC, NPR, ABC, Yahoo, CNBC, USA Today, and countless other media sites have clearly indicated that the Cyber Ninja investigation CONFIRMED that Biden won. Now, you stupid shit, show me one, JUST FLIPPIN ONE, that claims that the Cyber Ninja investigation revealed that Trump won.
cyber ninja is queer and wears womens underwear under his clown suit

Oooooo....All the fake nooz said Cyber Ninjas is bogus!

Fucking retard.

dumbass-apocalypse-meme.png

You are the problem. What do you mean by crushed?
So, the problem is anyone who refuses to kneel before your party? Crushed - as in told in no uncertain terms that your actions are ILLEGAL and just because you have corporate media shilling for you does not mean tens of millions of us have to accept your terms.
You people don't seem to grasp that. You're so fecking infantile that you think as long as you've got media echoing what you believe, the rest of us MUST accept it.
Remember summer of 2020? THAT is what I'm talking about. I'm talking about those who were cheated in 2020, NEVER allowing that to happen again without getting in the streets just like your thugs did.

I think all legal voters that want to vote should be able to in the easiest way possible. So I think either side should be allowed to help everyone who can legally vote to vote. This seems like such a no brainier I dont think I should have to say it.
Yeah, except huge numbers of mailed-in ballots were counted even though multiple instances were documented where the states counted ballots that by their own laws should have been rejected. Arguing with you people at this point is a waste of breath. You never asked anyone to investigate and your party fought such investigations at every turn. Your lies don't change that and if it's done again, you can expect real pushback. It's just a matter of time before so many Americans realize elections are pointless and not to be trusted, that civil disobedience begins on a scale your Schutzstaffel FBI cannot handle. The only way to arrest that many people will be to put them in actual camps. Trying THAT would lead to some "poor outcomes" for your DC thugs.

IMO? I think the federal government, should pass a law, that states can handle elections however they want, but, if they want to have mail-in ballots, because of how TEE VEE and internet communications work, all ballots need to be in, AND counted, by 6pm EST, when in person voting starts.

This way, there will be no more suspect, shut downs - of vote counting, election night.

That nonsense was suspect as hell, and, IMO, was what led a lot of folks to believe in that whole, "it was rigged," paradigm. There would not have been any mass loss of confidence in the system, or folks not believing that the election is rigged, had this not occurred. Nor would that capitol riot have ever occurred either.

Well? When these election administrators shut down counting over night, in the three or four states needed to win the election?

meh.

The main issue with mail-in voting was chain of command, valid signature matching and clean voter rolls. The shut downs in the 3-4 states was from 2-3 districts in each state. DeSantis barely won election in2018. One of the 1st things he did was clean up elections in 2-3 districts that always had issues with counting. In 2022 DeSantis won re-election by over 20%.

Seeing how much luck the Democrats have had with ballot harvesting in 2020 and 2022, should the GOP adopt a plan to do the same in 2024?
I say go for it.

Dems like stolen elections, let's steal some from them.

Forum List

Back