Should Republicans adopt a program of ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

Should the GOP adopt ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Seeing how much luck the Democrats have had with ballot harvesting in 2020 and 2022, should the GOP adopt a plan to do the same in 2024?

"Ballot collecting, also known as "ballot harvesting", is the gathering and submitting of completed absentee or mail-in voter ballots by third-party individuals, volunteers or workers, rather than submission by voters themselves directly to ballot collection sites.[1][2][3] It occurs in some areas of the U.S. where voting by mail is common, but some other states have laws restricting it.[1] Proponents of ballot collection promote it as enfranchising those who live in remote areas or lack ready access to transportation, are incapacitated or in hospital or jail. Critics of ballot collection claim high probability for vote misappropriation or fraud."

Ballot collection - Wikipedia

Screw that. IMO? I think both parties should set up sites on the net, and start bidding on votes.

Let's redistribute the wealth of these billionaires and corporate fat cats the good old fashioned American way, and stop wasting it on election commercials and TEE VEE ads.
Shit, then the black community won't need any reparations. . . :auiqs.jpg:

It probably makes no difference at this point, who gets elected, so, lets just sell our votes to the highest bidder.

It'll do wonders for the economy. . . .

:113:

Seeing how much luck the Democrats have had with ballot harvesting in 2020 and 2022, should the GOP adopt a plan to do the same in 2024?

"Ballot collecting, also known as "ballot harvesting", is the gathering and submitting of completed absentee or mail-in voter ballots by third-party individuals, volunteers or workers, rather than submission by voters themselves directly to ballot collection sites.[1][2][3] It occurs in some areas of the U.S. where voting by mail is common, but some other states have laws restricting it.[1] Proponents of ballot collection promote it as enfranchising those who live in remote areas or lack ready access to transportation, are incapacitated or in hospital or jail. Critics of ballot collection claim high probability for vote misappropriation or fraud."

Try to out cheat the cheaters? Probably will not work.

Ballot harvesting isn't cheating, unless the ballots are fraudulent. Of course it would be hard to outdo the Democrats as far as fraudulent ballots.

I think all legal voters that want to vote should be able to in the easiest way possible. So I think either side should be allowed to help everyone who can legally vote to vote. This seems like such a no brainier I dont think I should have to say it.

Ballots need tracking numbers on them.
Voters should be identified tax paying American citizens.
And voters should be deemed medically ALIVE, in order to vote.

But then again.............SHOULD we play by THEIR rules?
If so, that means we all can go vote in person, then go home and fill out 100 mail in ballots each, with dead peoples names, then go stuff them into a drop box.

It'd be worth it just to watch the hypocrites melt down and begin screaming about election fraud. I think we've reached the point where elections will always be suspect now. 2020 was a poison pill that is still at work. The Right better get back in their faces and tell them hell no, and STAND UP against their bullshit or go ahead and get on their knees. The Left will never back down. They will have to be crushed at this point.

It'd be worth it just to watch the hypocrites melt down and begin screaming about election fraud. I think we've reached the point where elections will always be suspect now. 2020 was a poison pill that is still at work. The Right better get back in their faces and tell them hell no, and STAND UP against their bullshit or go ahead and get on their knees. The Left will never back down. They will have to be crushed at this point.
You are the problem. What do you mean by crushed?

Evidence?
Do a search on this site for;

tim canova, brenda snipes

60t24d.jpg

Ballot harvesting isn't cheating, unless the ballots are fraudulent. Of course it would be hard to outdo the Democrats as far as fraudulent ballots.
Really now. OK, provide one case of Democrat voter harvesting that has resulted in a fraud conviction and the refusal of the state to certify the election requiring another election. I will wait, but before you start looking let me present you with Republican voter harvesting resulting in a fraud conviction, the state not certifying an election, and a new election initiated.

Yup....And they should stuff the fuck out of drop boxes too.

I can't wait to hear the moonbats cry and clutch their pearls over voter participation in excess of 100% when they fucking lose.

Yup....And they should stuff the fuck out of drop boxes too.

I can't wait to hear the moonbats cry and clutch their pearls over voter participation in excess of 100% when they fucking lose.
You should be used to it by now. The RWers have been doing it since the 80's.

A thousand times yes.

Spoiler Alert: We're already doing it.

Check out the California and NY House results.

Pure Republican ballot skullduggery.

And now Orange Man wants to extrapolate that out to the entire electoral assault.

We're talking game change shit.

I wholeheartedly endorse it - and any black pilled RINO who wants to say we will never win again?

Fuck off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back