For my non bias friends

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
If you're a Biden or Trump supporter, this thread is not for you. If you think Afghanistan is Biden or Trumps fault, this thread is not for you. If you think Transwomen people should be able to compete with real women, or if transwomen should just keep that crap in their closet, this thread is not for you. If you think BLM has no racist members, or if you think BLM ONLY has racist members/supporters, this thread is not for you.

The point: There are those of us who see through the extremist in each and every party, topic or issue. We're not bias, racist, woke, supremist, bigoted, Or any of those other labeled code words that goes viral through social media.
We don't judge people by anything other than the content of their character.
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care. Because we realize it's your body. And it's up to you as to what you want put in your body or not. We realize that if people want to protect themselves, they'll do what they want to do so. Be it a vaccine or a gun.

Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it. But also see how the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying group to the keep the gun & ammo manufacturers in business. And they use scare tactics like "The democrats are going to take your guns." We see through that BS too.

Long story short, we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues. We couldn't care less if the Republican and democratic party just disappeared. It wouldn't bother us if Q'anon, BLM, woke, Proud Boys and all the other bias groups just disappeared as well.

Maybe it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, or hoping for change. But I'd like to see a group with this sort of mindset become popular.

If you're a Biden or Trump supporter, this thread is not for you. If you think Afghanistan is Biden or Trumps fault, this thread is not for you. If you think Transwomen people should be able to compete with real women, or if transwomen should just keep that crap in their closet, this thread is not for you. If you think BLM has no racist members, or if you think BLM ONLY has racist members/supporters, this thread is not for you.

You're not biased at all. LOL

Everyone is biased because everyone is human.

Sure, we all got our own beliefs. I think the difference is how far people go to shove them in others faces. Then choose to divide ourselves from others who don't believe as we do.

You're not biased at all. LOL

I guess you don't understand the point. I'm trying to find people who don't buy into all this political divisions that's spread all over the country. Good hearted, open minded people who would rather be friends with people who have different beliefs, than divided ourselves because of different beliefs.

The point: There are those of us who see through the extremist in each and every party, topic or issue. We're not bias, racist, woke, supremist, bigoted, Or any of those other labeled code words that goes viral through social media.
If you get the vaccine, we don't care. If you don't get it, we still don't care. Because we realize it's your body. And it's up to you as to what you want put in your body or not. We realize that if people want to protect themselves, they'll do what they want to do so. Be it a vaccine or a gun.

Speaking of guns, we realize the importance of it. But also see how the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying group to the keep the gun & ammo manufacturers in business. And they use scare tactics like "The democrats are going to take your guns." We see through that BS too.

Long story short, we see through the BS that's built into most of these issues. We couldn't care less if the Republican and democratic party just disappeared. It wouldn't bother us if Q'anon, BLM, woke, Proud Boys and all the other bias groups just disappeared as well.

Maybe it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, or hoping for change. But I'd like to see a group with this sort of mindset become popular.
One side wants to be left alone and enjoy their freedoms and abide by the constitution. One side is obsessed with change, hates America and wants a one world Marxist globalist government

The Republican politicians do not represent the average Republican voter. Less than 10% of them do. Democrat voters will accept and follow 100% of their democrat politicians

There is a government declaring war on 1/2 of its population

There is no middle ground.

If you can’t see that, then you’re naive

Last edited:

Lol

Fake centrists are non non non biased...shut up bigots !

Sounds like you're a pansy ass who can't make up your mind about anything.

The worst thing of course is to be evil, second worst is to just have no values that you stand for

I guess you don't understand the point. I'm trying to find people who don't buy into all this political divisions that's spread all over the country. Good hearted, open minded people who would rather be friends with people who have different beliefs, than divided ourselves because of different beliefs.
I consider myself in that category but I don't agree totally with your OP.

All threads on this site are for all users...including but not limited to your biased friends.

Sure, we all got our own beliefs. I think the difference is how far people go to shove them in others faces. Then choose to divide ourselves from others who don't believe as we do.

Being aware of your bias is important to understand your knowledge and limitations.

I work in the investment world, and a lot of work has been done on cognitive biases so investors can better understand their decision-making process and improving your results.

That person was sent out to pick up coffee.

Almost all my political views are stopping the Democrats from making my choices for me

JUst curious............why do you believe BLM should disappear? Do you believe we have a fair and just, color blind justice system?

The NRA by the very act of protecting the 2nd will of course protect the viability of the gun and ammo industry. Is there suppose to be some way to separate this?

You don't understand that you just done a shit pile of dividing while claiming no bias.

But I understanding what you're saying. :laugh:

I'm not open minded about which of my personal choices the Democrats will remove from me. My answer is none of them. Republicans are sad and pathetic for sure, but you keep presenting the difference as just a matter of views when Democrats are rampaging fascists who's choices all remove our own choices

One side wants to be left alone and enjoy their freedoms and abide by the constitution. One side is obsessed with change, hates America and wants a one world Marxist globalist government

The Republican politicians do not represent the average Republican voter. Less than 10% of them do. Democrat voters will accept and follow 100% of their democrat politicians

There is a government declaring war on 1/2 of its population

There is no middle ground.

If you can’t see that, then you’re naive
Stupidest post on one of the stupidest sites on the web. Congrats! That’s an accomplishment.

It's not unusual to have to pick the least bad option when it comes to parties and candidates and issues. The funny thing, as your thread illustrates, even if one party supported something, if the other party also supports, it's somehow bad for supporters of a party. LOL

I'm not open minded about which of my personal choices the Democrats will remove from me. My answer is none of them. Republicans are sad and pathetic for sure, but you keep presenting the difference as just a matter of views when Democrats are rampaging fascists who's choices all remove our own choices
Well my state's gop SC overturned citizen intiated legal weed, even after the gop legislature say "ok, if that's what they want."

Forum List

Back