Columbia students defy deadline to clear Gaza war protest encampment: Live updates

Again, you seem unable to grasp that inciting murder is not allowed.

Why are you so tolerant when the calls to murder are against Jews? Are you a Democrat?

(Something tells me that the Democrats defending the right of antisemites to scream out hate speech against Jews were the same ones wailing over the racism of the Aunt Jemima Logo.)
No I am not. I’m an old school Republican who loves our country and the freedom we have

Good for the students telling the school administration to take their loyalty pledge and shove it.

Agree .except most of them are CIA stooges with a sprinkling of the usual Crisis Actors .

It's all scripted theatre .

Haha…..and you claim you’re a Republican, dredging up a single event from six years ago from the alt-right, while defending the massive, ongoing antisemitic protests of leftists at multiple universities.
Defending the antisemitism on your side I see. How many people have been killed by the current protesters versus how man were killed then?

Actually, they are doing so...

Look at the photo. All those people in the Orange and yellow vests on the front are Columbia professors, “protecting” the antisemitic students yelling abuse and bullying Jewish kids.

The professors should be suspended for the last two weeks, as well, with two weeks’ docked pay. Same for the Muslim president supporting the terrorists.

Enough is enough.

They will talk tough make a big show then quietly reinstate them

This should be real simple three step program.

(1) Any non student or faculty on campus is arrested and charged with trespassing.
(2) Any student that does not leave is expelled.
(3) Any faculty member that does not leave is fired.

Tell me I'm wrong and I share some videos of their chants, Jewish students scared, and the loss of graduation for the same kids that lost graduation in high school due to CV-19 scares. The Left keeps fucking over these kids.

Forum List

Back