Should Republicans adopt a program of ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

Should the GOP adopt ballot harvesting for the 2024 election?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Yes, you give the party that likes to fuck kids some shock and awe that won't wear off for 200 years.

You stuff the ballot boxes, the post office, dropoff vans, dead voters, harvest ballots, non-existent voters and signatures that say "fuck you".... by the millions. Mules.... fuck that, we need elephants.

But most important is to switch votes out of the country. Re-program the voting machines and send the results out to Russia for manipulation. This is what it looks like:

Clipboard01.jpg

It's been proven that a 12-year old can re-program a voting machine in 15 minutes with a screwdriver and flash drive.... the "3-for-me-1-for-you" algorithm can be written by a 10th grader.

Have Trump win by 475 million... in fact show the stuttering fuck to have MINUS 81 million votes.

Send the right (fuck around and find out) message.

Last edited:
In short, you know you racist dumbshits are a dying breed that can't ever win another election without cheating, making it difficult to vote, disenfranchising voters by the thousands, and manipulating the system. Democracy, screw that shit, right?
So you're saying ballot harvesting is cheating? Who knew...how long have you idiots been doing it?

This attitude, sort of baffles me. :eusa_think:

If folks that supported Trump, were being accused, this much, of having the election rigged, IMO, they would want to do whatever they could, to make sure that reasonable reforms and investigations were done, to keep the other party's folks, believing in the political legitimacy of the system.

There does seem to me, to be more than enough evidence to add up to a smoking gun. . .

Do you even know what political legitimacy is?

Do you care? :dunno:
It appears to me, you don't. . .

". . . In political science, legitimacy is the right and acceptance of an authority, usually a governing law or a regime. Whereas authority denotes a specific position in an established government, the term legitimacy denotes a system of government—wherein government denotes "sphere of influence". An authority viewed as legitimate often has the right and justification to exercise power. Political legitimacy is considered a basic condition for governing, without which a government will suffer legislative deadlock(s) and collapse. In political systems where this is not the case, unpopular regimes survive because they are considered legitimate by a small, influential elite.[1]

<snip>

• Constitutionalism. where the modern political concept of constitutionalism establishes the law as supreme over the private will, by integrating nationalism, democracy, and limited government. The political legitimacy of constitutionalism derives from popular belief and acceptance that the actions of the government are legitimate because they abide by the law codified in the political constitution. The political scientist Carl Joachim Friedrich (1901–1984) said that, in dividing political power among the organs of government, constitutional law effectively restrains the actions of the government[28] (see checks and balances).
  • Democracy, where government legitimacy derives from the popular perception that the elected government abides by democratic principles in governing, and thus is legally accountable to its people.[28]. . . "

In short, you know you racist dumbshits are a dying breed that can't ever win another election without cheating, making it difficult to vote, disenfranchising voters by the thousands, and manipulating the system. Democracy, screw that shit, right?

Gaslighting and projection.

Yes, you give the party that likes to fuck kids some shock and awe that won't wear off for 200 years.

You stuff the ballot boxes, the post office, dropoff vans, dead voters, non-existent voters and signatures that say "fuck you".... by the millions. Mules.... fuck that, we need elephants.

But most important is to switch votes out of the country. Re-program the voting machines and send the results out to Russia for manipulation. This is what it looks like:

View attachment 769546

It's been proven that a 12-year old can re-program a voting machine in 15 minutes with a screwdriver and flash drive.... the "3-for-me-1-for-you" algorithm can be written by a 10th grader.

Have Trump win by 475 million... in fact show the stutter fuck to have MINUS 81 million votes.

Send the right (fuck around and find out) message.
Over 40,000 fraudulent votes in Maricopa....

Ninjas.jpeg

IMO? I think the federal government, should pass a law, that states can handle elections however they want, but, if they want to have mail-in ballots, because of how TEE VEE and internet communications work, all ballots need to be in, AND counted, by 6pm EST, when in person voting starts.

This way, there will be no more suspect, shut downs - of vote counting, election night.

That nonsense was suspect as hell, and, IMO, was what led a lot of folks to believe in that whole, "it was rigged," paradigm. There would not have been any mass loss of confidence in the system, or folks not believing that the election is rigged, had this not occurred. Nor would that capitol riot have ever occurred either.

Well? When these election administrators shut down counting over night, in the three or four states needed to win the election?

meh.
I am sorry, but if you allow mail in voting you have to give those voters just as long to get the ballot in the mail as you allow those in person to show up. What happened in 2020 should have been no surprise to anyone. It has been the same way for several of the last elections. Democrats vote by mail, and absentee, more than Republicans. Hell, Trump and his election team knew this. Trump exacerbated the problem when he discouraged mail in and absentee voting. I contend that he did it on purpose in order to perpetuate his "stop the steal" bullshit.

So you're saying ballot harvesting is cheating? Who knew...how long have you idiots been doing it?
No you stupid shit, I am saying there has been one case, ONE FLIPPIN CASE, where "illegal" ballot harvesting actually resulted in a refusal to certify an election. That was done by a convicted felon Republican operator.

Over 40,000 fraudulent votes in Maricopa....

View attachment 769549
Seriously, you are posting stuff from Cyper Ninjas? Newsflash dumbass,

This attitude, sort of baffles me. :eusa_think:

If folks that supported Trump, were being accused, this much, of having the election rigged, IMO, they would want to do whatever they could, to make sure that reasonable reforms and investigations were done, to keep the other party's folks, believing in the political legitimacy of the system.

There does seem to me, to be more than enough evidence to add up to a smoking gun. . .

Do you even know what political legitimacy is?

Do you care? :dunno:
It appears to me, you don't. . .

". . . In political science, legitimacy is the right and acceptance of an authority, usually a governing law or a regime. Whereas authority denotes a specific position in an established government, the term legitimacy denotes a system of government—wherein government denotes "sphere of influence". An authority viewed as legitimate often has the right and justification to exercise power. Political legitimacy is considered a basic condition for governing, without which a government will suffer legislative deadlock(s) and collapse. In political systems where this is not the case, unpopular regimes survive because they are considered legitimate by a small, influential elite.[1]

<snip>

• Constitutionalism. where the modern political concept of constitutionalism establishes the law as supreme over the private will, by integrating nationalism, democracy, and limited government. The political legitimacy of constitutionalism derives from popular belief and acceptance that the actions of the government are legitimate because they abide by the law codified in the political constitution. The political scientist Carl Joachim Friedrich (1901–1984) said that, in dividing political power among the organs of government, constitutional law effectively restrains the actions of the government[28] (see checks and balances).
  • Democracy, where government legitimacy derives from the popular perception that the elected government abides by democratic principles in governing, and thus is legally accountable to its people.[28]. . . "
I think all legal voters in America should be allowed and encouraged to vote in the easiest way possible. We should be worried about the percentage of voters who could vote that did vote every election instead of trying to undermine democracy with baseless accusations of fraud. Since the 1980's, every time the Republicans lose an election all I hear from the right is about voter fraud. I never see any significant evidence of wide spread voter fraud, but hey, the story is always the same. If someone fraudulently votes they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Find them, prosecute them. Or just shut up about it.

Flip the script one time, winning 30 seats in the senate and 120 seats in the house, plus POTUS, and watch how fast the groomer party capitulates and agrees to the most honest elections this planet has ever seen. :laughing0301:

election fraud (2).jpg

Attachments

• election fraud 71.jpg
    election fraud 71.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 3

Seriously?...You're posting shit from CNN?

laughter.gif

I think all legal voters in America should be allowed and encouraged to vote in the easiest way possible. We should be worried about the percentage of voters who could vote that did vote every election instead of trying to undermine democracy with baseless accusations of fraud. Since the 1980's, every time the Republicans lose an election all I hear from the right is about voter fraud. I never see any significant evidence of wide spread voter fraud, but hey, the story is always the same. If someone fraudulently votes they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Find them, prosecute them. Or just shut up about it.
How about just throwing ballots out of helicopters?

Dumb fuck.

aoc rating.jpg

Not the sign of a man secure in his position.
Not only that, but the CNN report is about the result of the hand recount of the ballots, which had the fraudulent ones mixed in.

The Cyber Ninjas report includes the recanvass (which was limited because of DOJ bullying), that found all sorts of fuckery.

Not only that, but the CNN report is about the result of the hand recount of the ballots, which had the fraudulent ones mixed in.

The Cyber Ninjas report includes the recanvass (which was limited because of DOJ bullying), that found all sorts of fuckery.

Preach, motherfucker.

The truth is the truth is the truth.

Forum List

Back