Are the debates already rigged? How?

We know the media is in the business of protecting the Biden administration and we know that media types only throw softball questions at old Joe so what do you think will happen? Will they give Biden copies of the questions to discuss with subordinates before the debates? Will he have cheat cards in his pocket to read during breaks? Will they rig up a teleprompter that only he can see? Is there some super medication he can take that only has to last a couple of hours?
Will you ever get a life?

The answers to all these questions (including the one I asked) is “no”.

What a stupid, childish comment.

1715887788565.jpeg

It didn’t happen in 2020.

That muslims are protesting Biden must mean he’s doing something you like.

But of course...you won’t ever admit that now...would you?

Asshole.
Why would I admit something that's not true? That's really odd.

Maybe if they tried using unbiased moderators, instead of hyper-partisans like Jake Tapper, who has publicly made it perfectly clear that he hates Trump, and believes Trump should not be running for president in the first place.
Why do you think trump agreed to trapper as moderator?

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
Biden only wants fake news CNN and abc moderators

This is a non-event. Nobody has any pre-conceived notion that anything of substance will actually be discussed during the debates. Biden's best course of action is to answer the questions directly and let sleepy don go off on his wacked out tirades.

This is a non-event. Nobody has any pre-conceived notion that anything of substance will actually be discussed during the debates. Biden's best course of action is to answer the questions directly and let sleepy don go off on his wacked out tirades.
Which he is sure to do. Trump doesnt know anything about anything. Trump has anti-Biden memes spoonfed to him by his advisers. And nothing more.

Trump will degenerate into a quivering mess like the thin skinned little bitch he is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back