Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

Where ? More made up shit ? . You referred to “ actual science”. Let’s find out what “ actual science “; says about gender. Tell us.
Denied.

Do your own damn research.

I don't have time to alleviate your ignorance.

Much less dangerous than thinking Trump has brains or a dick.

Please remember why Stormy refers to Trump as "Tiny", and then there's those tiny hands.
She claimed she never had sex with him, so she'd be making it up. You believe her after she made it up.

Where ? More made up shit ? . You referred to “ actual science”. Let’s find out what “ actual science “; says about gender. Tell us.
why don't you show us your version that shows women with dicks first?

What’s a gender ? Enlighten us. Just so we’re on the same page. Real question, why are you so concerned ?

you don't know there's only two genders, hilarious. What grade did you finish?

you don't know there's only two genders, hilarious. What grade did you finish?
You are confused aren’t you, and still want to talk “ pig Latin”. The sex of an individual, not their gender is normally determined at birth by the attending physician, as either male or female.

Here is an example…where does it say “ gender” ?
1708113898986.jpg

Last edited:
You are confused aren’t you, and still want to talk “ pig Latin”. The sex of an individual, not their gender is normally determined at birth by the attending physician, as either male or female.

View attachment 903385
wow, look at you!!! does that mean the word gender doesn't exist? Still avoiding that science thingy huh? Hilarious. When I didn't think you could get any more fking stupid.

View attachment 903385
show me one that shows trans

wow, look at you!!! does that mean the word gender doesn't exist? Still avoiding that science thingy huh? Hilarious. When I didn't think you could get any more fking stupid.
Tell us what it means. it certainly isn’t sex, illiterate.,
Now prove you can read….you’re the one avoiding* science, illiterate.

Forum List

Back