I weep for this country

And now we reap the whirlwind. Happy Holidays.

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.
If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.

How is he "the establishment?" That's just stupid
Considering he bankrolled them for years I will have to agree he is establishment...But we shall see how he governs... I mean shit I didnt think he could win so as we see I have been wrong before.

Donating money to a church doesn't make you a Christian

If you guys wanted change, why did so many incumbant Representatives get re-elected?

Because Trump is the establishment. Trump ain't the one who will bring change, he is just a spot holder. sure, he talks crap about Ryan and all them, but in reality he plays golf with all of them. Trump is a catalyst for the change that Hillary never could or would be.

He is now.

OK, so you just turned it into an irrelevant word.

That isn't what establishment candidate means

Whatever. we will see where your wall isn't getting built and Trump pushes for amnesty just like Boosh promised to secure the border after he wanted to grant illegals amnesty . that will be for starters.

Exactly, you just demonstrated exactly what I said you are doing. You think:

to believe Trump is not establishment is the same as supporting him

Just what I said you are doing. Establishment does not mean you don't support him and my saying he's not establishment (at this time) does not say that I do.

The word ... has a meaning ...

He is now.

He always was. for me, watching Hillary acknowledge that she will never realize her dreams of ultimate power, that she won't "shatter the glass celing" is so precious to me. She was resoundingly told "NO" by America and she can't do anything but cry bitter tears and she will fade into obscurity like her bud AL Gore. Good riddance to the old slut and her slimy piece of shirt husband and fugly ass kid.

All you keep doing is begging the question and restating your claim you can't back up without any argument. Trump and the establishment ran against each other. You don't like him. I got it. I don't either. Where we are different is that I know what words mean and I care. I don't just think because I don't like someone any bad word applies

Okay there bucky. we will see. but if you look you will find plenty. you just ain't posed enough at him to do it yet. Trump is a huge question mark. His history is going along to get along, pro gun control just like his pal Rudy and Chris "crispy cream" Christy both of whom are establishment hacks. like I said, we will see. I can say, he ain't Hillary and that was enough for me to vote for him. I just was not one of his typical slaves who he had at "I'll build a wall".

He is now.

He always was. for me, watching Hillary acknowledge that she will never realize her dreams of ultimate power, that she won't "shatter the glass celing" is so precious to me. She was resoundingly told "NO" by America and she can't do anything but cry bitter tears and she will fade into obscurity like her bud AL Gore. Good riddance to the old slut and her slimy piece of shirt husband and fugly ass kid.

All you keep doing is begging the question and restating your claim you can't back up without any argument. Trump and the establishment ran against each other. You don't like him. I got it. I don't either. Where we are different is that I know what words mean and I care. I don't just think because I don't like someone any bad word applies

Okay there bucky. we will see. but if you look you will find plenty. you just ain't posed enough at him to do it yet. Trump is a huge question mark. His history is going along to get along, pro gun control just like his pal Rudy and Chris "crispy cream" Christy both of whom are establishment hacks. like I said, we will see. I can say, he ain't Hillary and that was enough for me to vote for him. I just was not one of his typical slaves who he had at "I'll build a wall".

Yes, we will see. I didn't vote for him, I voted for Johnson and I would again if they reheld the election. But your not being convinced he's going to follow up and saying he's establishment are entirely different things. You did not say you're not sold, you said he's establishment, something he has not backed up so far, which is why you can't point to anything that actually has to do with the actual definition of the word

Not me. If Trump is anything he is a catalyst for much needed change in the opposition party. Since Bush Sr. there has been no difference between the two parties. It was just one huge party in Washington that took turns being in charge . maybe now we can have republicans who are not worried so much about gay people, but go on about real issues.

Considering he bankrolled them for years I will have to agree he is establishment...But we shall see how he governs... I mean shit I didnt think he could win so as we see I have been wrong before.

Dude he was establishment. Might still be. Revisionist history does no one any good. There are many varied reasons that I felt ill voting for him. I am not omniscient so I dont know what is to come but if we look at history there are many things Trump must not do. One is higher Tariffs . That was the main cause of the great depression. Yet that is what we have a congress for to be a check

Dude he was establishment. Might still be. Revisionist history does no one any good. There are many varied reasons that I felt ill voting for him. I am not omniscient so I dont know what is to come but if we look at history there are many things Trump must not do. One is higher Tariffs . That was the main cause of the great depression. Yet that is what we have a congress for to be a check

Again, I voted for Johnson. What you are not providing still are any examples of how the guy who just fought a year and a half war with the establishment is establishment.

Here's what you say. He won't have any credibility with me he's anti-establishment until he backs it up.

That is totally fair. What you keep saying though is he IS establishment and you have zero evidence of that

First candidate for the safe space.

“Safe spaces” will be gone. Liberal pussies will have to face The Real World.

Just when the economy comes crashing down like it did in 2008 because of your policies, please don't tell us the fundamentals of the economy are still sound please, no matter what you do, ok?

I hope the cost of college doubles. Fuck those stupid kids. I hope it becomes law that if you resist a cop then it is legal for them to shoot you. And I hope they break the Ford and GM unions. Fuck those union workers. White trash blue collar uneducated fucks.
Yeah, the economy has been great. Pot sales must be up for you.
Actually in my real industry sales are good and they were last year too.

You'll credit GOP gov Rick Snyder and I obama

Again, I voted for Johnson. What you are not providing still are any examples of how the guy who just fought a year and a half war with the establishment is establishment.

Here's what you say. He won't have any credibility with me he's anti-establishment until he backs it up.

That is totally fair. What you keep saying though is he IS establishment and you have zero evidence of that
He didn't fight a war against them. They were licking his feet in June. They knew he was the best chance to stop the true anti establishment candidate. He of course wasn't there first second or 15th choice but he was never the true anti establishment candidate he just was the one with the biggest mouth.

He didn't fight a war against them. They were licking his feet in June. They knew he was the best chance to stop the true anti establishment candidate. He of course wasn't there first second or 15th choice but he was never the true anti establishment candidate he just was the one with the biggest mouth.

Yeah ...

I think this just takes us further down the rabbit hole. Corporations and billionaires own this country and the sheep in it.

But if the sheep are happy who am I but one sheep

By the way I dont get the vote for Johnson... i mean I dont begrudge you a vote for a third party if you dont wish to vote for the two main party candidate...But Johnson was a fucking idiot. He was the least libertarian candidate to run. The man said to stop pollution we should colonize other planets. Couldnt you libertarians nominated a candidate that was not so high all the time that he didnt know where he was at any given time?

He is now.

Whatever. we will see where your wall isn't getting built and Trump pushes for amnesty just like Boosh promised to secure the border after he wanted to grant illegals amnesty . that will be for starters.
Corporations want the bodies so expect legal immigration to skyrocket. Hope I'm wrong

I think this just takes us further down the rabbit hole. Corporations and billionaires own this country and the sheep in it.

Hey dummy your candidate Hillary Clinton took more Billionaire money than any other NEXT to Obama.

Hey dummy your candidate Hillary Clinton took more Billionaire money than any other NEXT to Obama.
Yea, that's even more evidence.

So did every Republican you voted for stupid. That doesn't bother you?

dems didn't go vote, when that happens you lose

their fault.

Please tell me how you feel, tell me how disappointed you are, tell me you are frightened and disenchanted. Please please please, let us all enjoy your pain just as we enjoy the long deserved pain that your bulldyke canidate is feeling.
I'm looking forward to the developments that come in the next year

Yea, that's even more evidence.

So did every Republican you voted for stupid. That doesn't bother you?
You are such a hypocrite

Liar, you don't believe that. If you did, you wouldn't be advocating growing government.

The sad thing even though you don't believe what you just said is you're right.

A big reason we need to shrink government power. Sadly the truth is a talking point to you that you don't believe

By the way I dont get the vote for Johnson... i mean I dont begrudge you a vote for a third party if you dont wish to vote for the two main party candidate...But Johnson was a fucking idiot. He was the least libertarian candidate to run. The man said to stop pollution we should colonize other planets. Couldnt you libertarians nominated a candidate that was not so high all the time that he didnt know where he was at any given time?

Yes, he's an idiot. But saying that doesn't give me an answer who I do vote for

He is now.

Corporations want the bodies so expect legal immigration to skyrocket. Hope I'm wrong

So you think Democrats fight to keep our borders open for Corporations? Are you on drugs?

Forum List

Back