Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

One what ? Wtf are you talking about now?
hahahahahahahahaha I knew it, I knew you couldn't figure out your own post of the birth certificate. hahhaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. Too fking special. thanks for the laugh.

psst, post a copy of a birth certificate that has trans under the sex field! ptththththththththththththth, hahahhahaahahahahahaahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha I knew it, I knew you couldn't figure out your own post of the birth certificate. hahhaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha. Too fking special. thanks for the laugh.

psst, post a copy of a birth certificate that has trans under the sex field! ptththththththththththththth, hahahhahaahahahahahaahahaha
You are confused aren’t you Illiterate. Are you saying sex is gender ?

You are confused aren’t you Illiterate. Are you saying sex is gender ?
no you are. You already forgot you introduced sex in my gender comment. so it's you. Now post that birth certificate with trans in the sex field. go on cuck, show off your talent. Don't be shy, you are far more obtuse to ignore the light.

no you are. You already forgot you introduced sex in my gender comment. so it's you. Now post that birth certificate with trans in the sex field. go on cuck, show off your talent. Don't be shy, you are far more obtuse to ignore the light.
Where did I say sex was gender ? Liar. You have trouble reading Don’t you ? What does gender mean ?

We should just enter, male, and if you get brought into the world by a deranged lib, castrated male.

But seriously, most progressive males act as though they are already castrated

We should just enter, male, and if you get brought into the world by a deranged lib, castrated male.

But seriously, most progressive males act as though they are already castrated
Considering nearly 90% of gun crimes are by males. It seems gunaholics should consider castration.,

Study of 99 million people shows that every single COVID vaccine causes statistically-significant increases in severe heart problems....

1708448646979.png

Study of 99 million people shows that every single COVID vaccine causes statistically-significant increases in severe heart problems....

View attachment 905401

All bull shit…
it’s no more an indicator then it is for taking ibuprofen, aspirin or Tylenol

Plus, covid actually saves lives….
Rand paul has his head up his ass.
There is no summary from these stats, they are meaningless.
Why don’t you check to see if Rand Paul Got vaccinated ?

All bull shit…
it’s no more an indicator then it is for taking ibuprofen, aspirin or Tylenol

Plus, covid actually saves lives….
Rand paul has his head up his ass.
There is no summary from these stats, they are meaningless.
Why don’t you check to see if Rand Paul Got vaccinated ?
Apparently, you cannot read or comprehend.

The work is consistent with prior well-known findings. The difference here is the gigantic magnitude of the study.

Perhaps you did not notice that this work is sponsored by the CDC.

I suppose you would not care if a jetliner full of people crashed every day either.

Please go get another shot.

PS: Get out of my thread. Incompetent people are not welcome in my threads. Thanks.

Apparently, you cannot read or comprehend.

The work is consistent with prior well-known findings. The difference here is the gigantic magnitude of the study.

Perhaps you did not notice that this work is sponsored by the CDC.

I suppose you would not care if a jetliner full of people crashed every day either.

Please go get another shot.

PS: Get out of my thread. Incompetent people are not welcome in my threads. Thanks.
Babble, babble babble…
There is no summary, none, nix p, nada, other than Paul’s made up shit He’s not even a doctor.
Let’s see the well known findings.
This is shit that cause twice the number of deaths by republicans. Hilarious if it wasn’t so deadly serious.
“ your thread of made up shit ? “ you’re taking credit for being part if a scam that killed twice as many republicans ?
Your ignorance is astounding.

America because of you flannel heads, ranked 18 in death rate out if 238 countries, from covid and the 17 above were despot non democratic countries.

Forum List

Back