Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

You didn't answer if you think she was 11 or 12. You answered saying she wouldn't remember before 4. Which is also a bullshit answer as I have a few memories from the age of 3.

So man up.... do you think she was 11 or 12?
Both. It was many showers over time.

So many showers, she was scared to shower at home.

Both. It was many showers over time.

So many showers, she was scared to shower at home.

There's no evidence she was scared to shower at home. You'd know that if you weren't so fucked in the head.

Speaking of fucked in the head, you don't even realize what you're saying -- but what you're saying is she thinks it could be appropriate for a father to shower with his 11-12 year old daughter. Pretty much exposes you as a perv here.

Last edited:
You project and describe yourself. I am glad you love Snopes. Others do not.

1. www.factcheck.org › 2020 › 11Checking the Facts in the World of Trump - FactCheck.org

Nov 25, 2020 · The Washington Post’s Fact Checker, which maintains a cumulative total, found that as of Sept. 11 Trump had made 23,035 false or misleading statements in 1,331 days. That amounts to a full...
  2. www.poynter.org › reporting-editing › 2024What PolitiFact learned in 1,000 fact-checks of Donald Trump

Trump stands alone for the share of rated claims that are some degree of false. About 76% of his statements earned ratings of Mostly False, False or
:):):)
Did you not read or can you not understand this statement?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

You notice MSNBC and other Liberal channels never talk about how Biden got naked and climbed in the shower with his 15 year daughter. I wonder what else happened in the shower? She will be brave enough some day to talk about how he likely touched her and did sick Biden things to her. Be brave girl! :)

^^gelded :)

The people sick in the head are the ones that do not believe the diary is true and the fact Joe Biden showered with his daughter :(

You should be ashamed of yourself, really

Who's saying the diary is false?

What's being said is that you sick perverts are making up shit that's not in their. Those bizarre things come from the minds of conservatives, not from the pages of Ashley's diary.

Who's saying the diary is false?

What's being said is that you sick perverts are making up shit that's not in their. Those bizarre things come from the minds of conservatives, not from the pages of Ashley's diary.
200.gif

how I picture you

The left doesn't support him...

View attachment 947656
hahaha that case was dropped against Trump.

and yes, you all do, especially sex offender donors like Epstein:

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

You notice MSNBC and other Liberal channels never talk about how Biden got naked and climbed in the shower with his 15 year daughter. I wonder what else happened in the shower? She will be brave enough some day to talk about how he likely touched her and did sick Biden things to her. Be brave girl! :)

From where did you get she was 15?

hahaha that case was dropped against Trump.

and yes, you all do, especially sex offender donors like Epstein:

Manhattan DA’s office asked judge to lower Jeffrey Epstein’s sex offender status in 2011​

Yeah, because MAGAts threatened her life.

Only lib loons offer that when you answer their question that “you did not answer the question”
I did not answer the way you wanted nor in a manner where you can slather it with feelings and wishes.

Only lib loons offer that when you answer their question that “you did not answer the question”
I did not answer the way you wanted nor in a manner where you can slather it with feelings and wishes.

LOL

It makes me laugh being called a liberal loon by someone making up Ashley's age, when the showered, out of whole clothe.

Keep those jokes coming! :clap:

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
LOL

It makes me laugh being called a liberal loon by someone making up Ashley's age, when the showered, out of whole clothe.

Keep those jokes coming! :clap:
See when a question is answered then it is answered whether you feel cleansed about the answer or soiled

This is stupid. Parents bathe with their kids. What we have never heard was Biden sexualizing his daughter like Trump has done. Biden did not brag about walking into dressing rooms of naked teenage girls to sneak a peak. Trump has.

You see it wrong, you read it wrong, you hear it wrong and you answer the question wrong
Lib201
The only people who have been wrong about everything hve been you extremists. You are even wrong when you call yourselves conservatives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back