Corrupt'; Jared Kushners Overseas Business Deals Under Fire As Trump Runs For President

What else is he selling ? Hint: top secret information. That's worth $2 BILLION.
A lot of speculation

What we don’t have to speculate about is that joe xiden did in fact sell classified material for 8 million dollars, and us not being prosecuted because he is too senile

Yet you and the Iranians love that

A lot of speculation

What we don’t have to speculate about is that joe xiden did in fact sell classified material for 8 million dollars, and us not being prosecuted because he is too senile

Yet you and the Iranians love that
Outright lies. And yes there is no proof yet about Trump's corruption , that's what the courts are deciding right now. And that will only find more cases of corruption. The TRUTH always comes out , 2 plus. 2 still adds up to 4.

What could Jared have possibly done for the Saudis that was worth 2 billion ? I believe it's blood money for giving classified information about Kashogi that allowed them to murder him. Jared visited the Saudis 3 times before the assignation and was given the money afterwards. What else would you expect from such a criminal family.
You absolute fucking dumbass!

No, they did not give him 2 billion.

They entrusted him with 2 billion to invest for them and the expected return is 15% per year, of which he gets 1-2%.

Any good financial dude can just about make you 15% per year.

That's how it is, shitlord. Not some perverted version of the truth.

A Friday report in the New York Times scrutinized Kushner's real estate deals in Balkan countries of Albania and Serbia, in which he stands to reap significant financial benefits once they're completed. The Times reported that Kushner has been working with Richard Grenell, who was Trump's former acting Director of National Intelligence who also served as German ambassador and a special envoy to the Balkans.

Notably, two of the three projects Kushner is aiming to finalize this year involve the transfer of land currently owned by Albania and Serbia, meaning a member of the president's immediate family (Kushner is married to Trump's daughter, Ivanka) stands to receive money directly from foreign governments.

Meanwhile, Republicans continue to investigate Biden's son, Hunter, for his own foreign business deals even as Kushner plows ahead in the Balkans.

You maggats better hope tRump wins. Because if he doesn't, life is going to become very unpleasant for the tRump klan.

So tell the class how folks are supposed to make a living after they leave government service? Would you feel better if they became highly paid lobbyist like so many others do, or go to work for defense contractors? Is Kushner acting as a foreign agent and selling influence to the VP, like the crackhead?

Outright lies. And yes there is no proof yet about Trump's corruption , that's what the courts are deciding right now. And that will only find more cases of corruption. The TRUTH always comes out , 2 plus. 2 still adds up to 4.
The DOJ outlined how xiden sold state secrets he stole. Read the report

And yes we are aware the xiden admin is trying to find some corruption on trump and have him in court

We don’t have to speculate on these things

The DOJ outlined how xiden sold state secrets he stole. Read the report

And yes we are aware the xiden admin is trying to find some corruption on trump and have him in court

We don’t have to speculate on these things
Yeah, he didn't do that.

You absolute fucking dumbass!

No, they did not give him 2 billion.

They entrusted him with 2 billion to invest for them and the expected return is 15% per year, of which he gets 1-2%.

Any good financial dude can just about make you 15% per year.

That's how it is, shitlord. Not some perverted version of the truth.
You guys make up.all.kinds of lies about everything on earth but fail to see the obvious. Totally blind to the truth. Then why did trump push for Jared to have top secret clearance against the better judgment of his staff. Plus it's a
N easy check. Anyone who requests classified documents has to sign in so it can be evaluated. Hint: I hope those in power will do exactly that.

Last edited:
You guys make up.all.kinds of lies about everything on earth but fail to see the obvious. Totally blind to the truth. Then why did trump push for Jared to have top secret clearance against the better judgment of his staff. Plus it's a
N easy check. Anyone who requests classified documents has to sign in so it can be evaluated. Hint: I hope those in power will do exactly that.
You're a TDS addled loon. Jarod helped Trump write the Abraham accords.

Don't worry, Biden's puppeteers will have us into WW3 before the next election. Not sure if it's because they know they'll lose or not, but that is a possibility, and it is the way things are looking like they're going.

I am not blinded by trump , you people still trying to to defend that scum are the ones who are deranged. TDS is a problem for anyone who still believes in that creep.
No you are blinded by the dembot cult

I am not blinded by trump , you people still trying to to defend that scum are the ones who are deranged. TDS is a problem for anyone who still believes in that creep.
Trump Deflection Syndrome.
Trump has it, so does his cult.

Your opinion has credibility? With who?
I am my own person , I have a brain and actually use it unlike you scarecrow. I bet you believe, if you are even aware, that on Jan 5th. ( hopefully you still remember what happened on the now infamous Jan.6th. ) Trump's buddy Stone met with the militia leaders on the Capitol grounds. You think that was a coincidence , did they just talk about the weather. Think , the truth is staring you in the face. Wake up already.

Forum List

Back