Corrupt'; Jared Kushners Overseas Business Deals Under Fire As Trump Runs For President

What could Jared have possibly done for the Saudis that was worth 2 billion ? I believe it's blood money for giving classified information about Kashogi that allowed them to murder him. Jared visited the Saudis 3 times before the assignation and was given the money afterwards. What else would you expect from such a criminal family.

He did some paintings. The were really nice.

I am my own person , I have a brain and actually use it unlike you scarecrow. I bet you believe, if you are even aware, that on Jan 5th. ( hopefully you still remember what happened on the now infamous Jan.6th. ) Trump's buddy Stone met with the militia leaders on the Capitol grounds. You think that was a coincidence , did they just talk about the weather. Think , the truth is staring you in the face. Wake up already.
So when you claimed your opinions had credibility you met with just yourself? Gotcha

So when you claimed your opinions had credibility you met with just yourself? Gotcha
At this time. If the right people hear my concerns and they investigate the matter , they will put the pieces together also. Just as I suggested to Homeland Security to get lip readers to review the tape of Stone's meeting with the militia leaders on Jan. 5th. Since it contained no audible track of the conversation they had. Any citizen can report on the hotline 1-877-437-7411. If it's noteworthy they get back to you as they did in my case. Try to have a good night. I plan on it. Fortunately our political discussion group has a lip reader in the group. We already know what went down and why.

At this time. If the right people hear my concerns and they investigate the matter , they will put the pieces together also. Just as I suggested to Homeland Security to get lip readers to review the tape of Stone's meeting with the militia leaders on Jan. 5th. Since it contained no audible track of the conversation they had. Any citizen can report on the hotline 1-877-437-7411. If it's noteworthy they get back to you as they did in my case. Try to have a good night. I plan on it. Fortunately our political discussion group has a lip reader in the group. We already know what went down and why.

Why you called a hot line on email get stone!

Why you called a hot line on email get stone!
trump isn't that bright. Devious yes , but not very bright. He keeps getting caught in his lies and schemes. Stone was definitely involved in the plot and probably masterminded it.

trump isn't that bright. Devious yes , but not very bright. He keeps getting caught in his lies and schemes. Stone was definitely involved in the plot and probably masterminded it.
What does that after you do with yoj calling a hotline?

What does that after you do with yoj calling a hotline?
We reported our findings on the Jan 6th. debacle. You know there was 44,000 hours of video of it. That was not all available to the public and what there was of it was difficult to come by. It took months to search it all.

We reported our findings on the Jan 6th. debacle. You know there was 44,000 hours of video of it. That was not all available to the public and what there was of it was difficult to come by. It took months to search it all.
reported to Homeland Security via a hotline....yeah....I got that much

reported to Homeland Security via a hotline....yeah....I got that much
Thank you , every one of US has to do our part as patriotic Americans if we're going to save our country from these terrorists.

Forum List

Back