I want my voice to count.

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 335443
I usually say something clever, but it's early and I am just plain old tired.
I can relate. I am usually very clever, but most people can't tell.

Oh, and this particular Jungle has definitely piqued my interest. I've been missing you guys all day long. But, I've had a foundered horse, three little grandsons, a teenage granddaughter, and three teenage friends all here "helping" me out. The boys were the hardest workers I've seen in a long time. They cleaned nasty stalls and annihilated a bunch of blackberries. Still, I'm tired. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, you all.

Welcome to the Jungle...
View attachment 335443
I usually say something clever, but it's early and I am just plain old tired.
I can relate. I am usually very clever, but most people can't tell.

Oh, and this particular Jungle has definitely piqued my interest. I've been missing you guys all day long. But, I've had a foundered horse, three little grandsons, a teenage granddaughter, and three teenage friends all here "helping" me out. The boys were the hardest workers I've seen in a long time. They cleaned nasty stalls and annihilated a bunch of blackberries. Still, I'm tired. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, you all.
You're quite welcome, and it's a pleasure to have you on this site.

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Welcome!! Of course your voice will count here. Some people will even listen!

Does "barn sour" mean you emanate a bit of the pungent aroma? We can't live without you guys--literally. Good work!

Have a little sumpin' sweet and relax. We're glad to have you.

View attachment 328765
Ditto,could not have said it better myself,welcome aboard.cooltohsve someone from the farm posting,how are the Kent’s in smallville? Lol

You ain't at Falena's bitch ass biased site now. Your voice does count here!

Those posters are a mess over there.

I log in once in a great while whenever I get tired of posting on here and then I always get this look on my face in as few as maybe two minutes of being on.

1589498396569.jpeg

So I log out. A lot of really rabid Marxists over there, I noticed. And just dumb as a box of rocks.

Two minutes is usually as long as I last. lol.

I remember once I had explained an economic question, very politely, I'd add, and apparently the Marxist to whom I'd responded must have got offended and I got a warning for baiting, taunting, stalking, or harassing other posters. I think it might have been one of their resident tenured Marxists who the other regular drone Marxists must have looked up to or something who got offended at the intellectual beatdown in front of all of his friends.

I was like screw this place. Whackobirds...

Last edited:

I log in once in a great while whenever I get tired of posting on here and then I always get this look on my face in as few as maybe two minutes of being on. A lot of really rabid Marxists over there, I noticed. And just dumb as a box of rocks.

View attachment 336136

Ah, mystery solved. I thought maybe "Falena's bitch ass" was what M. Morrison was calling me. Couldn't figure it out. :)

I log in once in a great while whenever I get tired of posting on here and then I always get this look on my face in as few as maybe two minutes of being on.

View attachment 336136

So I log out. A lot of really rabid Marxists over there, I noticed. And just dumb as a box of rocks.

I remember once I had explained an economic question, very politely, I'd add, and apparently the Marxist to whom I'd responded must have got offended and I got a warning for baiting, taunting, stalking, or harassing other posters. I think it might have been one of their resident tenured Marxists who the other regular drone Marxists must have looked up to or something who got offended at the intellectual beatdown in front of all of his friends.

I was at a site where I got a warning for saying a certain poster was a hypocrite (which he was), but the favored few could call people "retards" and much worse. I hate unfairness wherever it's found. Equality under the law -- whatever that law might be.

I was at a site where I got a warning for saying a certain poster was a hypocrite (which he was), but the favored few could call people "retards" and much worse. I hate unfairness wherever it's found. Equality under the law -- whatever that law might be.

This is probably the most lax forum I've ever been on. You have to really try to get into trouble around here. If somebody gets banned from here, they've accomplished something.

No pictures of nekit butts, though, even if they have a hula hoop on. That'll bring out the po po, but they only rap you on the nawgin a couple of times and move on. For a first offense anyway. Actually, that was a second offense, come to think of it. I forgot about that cartoon of the cave lady draggin the caveman by his nads with a club on her shoulder.

View attachment 336136

I got banned at one tyrant ran place for referring to a poster as porcupine, as in Larry from the three stooges.

I'm a resident troll extraordinaire. Also a hillbilly, so we may be cousins or something.

Stay out of the darker corners around here. Just a friendly warning. They never did find all the pieces to that one fella.

^^^ Her cat only got three legs ^^^
teehee.gif
One of my cats only has three legs.
Did you have a pair of pruning shears in your hand at the time? I had a friend who did that to her cat when she was pruning her bushes.

View attachment 336136

I got banned at one tyrant ran place for referring to a poster as porcupine, as in Larry from the three stooges.
These things happen.

Forum List

Back