I want my voice to count.

You ain't at Falena's bitch ass biased site now. Your voice does count here!

Make it happen! Your posts ..lemme think a min..

Your posts are judged on their merit alone.
That's how it works here.

Last edited:
Oh yeah! Say hello to the unofficial mascot! Wtf? No GIF motion?

iu

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Welcome, I have relatives that are farm rednecks, great people! Have fun here.

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Welcome, I have relatives that are farm rednecks, great people! Have fun here.
Thanks Mike. Maybe we're related. ;)

barn sour How many yardbirds do you have?
Sorry, but I am in yardbird mode.

In the the next 72 hours, I will be the owner of some yardbirds.
Hopefully some healthy red girls.

Oh yeah, and who is the president of The United States?

Everybody's voice can count, it's easy. Now repeat after me, one, two, three, four..............

Welcome to the insane asylum. Court commitment or voluntary admission?

Welcome!! Of course your voice will count here. Some people will even listen!

Does "barn sour" mean you emanate a bit of the pungent aroma? We can't live without you guys--literally. Good work!

Have a little sumpin' sweet and relax. We're glad to have you.

1588005352830.png

barn sour How many yardbirds do you have?
Sorry, but I am in yardbird mode.

In the the next 72 hours, I will be the owner of some yardbirds.
Hopefully some healthy red girls.

Oh yeah, and who is the president of The United States?
I had some wonderful yard birds giving us just the right amount of eggs - roosted up in a big tree at night, but they were wiped out in one night by some darn fox or raccoon. I was so upset I haven't wanted to look at another yard bird. :(

Forum List

Back