I want my voice to count.

You ain't at Falena's bitch ass biased site now. Your voice does count here!

Make it happen! Your posts ..lemme think a min..

Your posts are judged on their merit alone.
That's how it works here.
Ah, then your post gets no merit. Try again.
Okay, fuck off and die, bitch!

Is that better?
Yep, no beating around the bush with that one.
Yeah, tact and subtlety are not my thing. :)
Being there are coons and a fox around here, I plan on caging them at night.
That's the smart thing to do. I didn't have a very big coop, though, and they didn't like it in there. So I was letting them be "free" and hang in the tree at night. Not a wise decision on my part.

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Welcome!! Of course your voice will count here. Some people will even listen!

Does "barn sour" mean you emanate a bit of the pungent aroma? We can't live without you guys--literally. Good work!

Have a little sumpin' sweet and relax. We're glad to have you.

View attachment 328765
Well, I hadn't thought of the "pungent aroma", but now that you mention it.... it smells almost as good as those cookies. :)
I lived out in corn/cow country for five years while I went to college. People kept assuring me I'd get used to the smell when the farmers had sprayed their fields with liquid fertilizer. I never did. I kept a bandanna in the glove compartment of my car. lol But I know, the locals all said manure smells good, like home. I don't argue that.

Is that better?
That's the smart thing to do. I didn't have a very big coop, though, and they didn't like it in there. So I was letting them be "free" and hang in the tree at night. Not a wise decision on my part.
My plan is not going well, not doing much today. First I gotta find the chicken guy's number.
Pet poo is what stinks. Calling today a wash, screw it! I am doing as little as possible.
Anyway, welcome to the forum! It's a pretty good one. :)
If you start feeling kind of "extra good", I forgot to warn you about the cookies and donuts.

Last edited:
I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)

Does "barn sour" mean you emanate a bit of the pungent aroma? We can't live without you guys--literally. Good work!

View attachment 328765
Well, I hadn't thought of the "pungent aroma", but now that you mention it.... it smells almost as good as those cookies. :)
I lived out in corn/cow country for five years while I went to college. People kept assuring me I'd get used to the smell when the farmers had sprayed their fields with liquid fertilizer. I never did. I kept a bandanna in the glove compartment of my car. lol But I know, the locals all said manure smells good, like home. I don't argue that.
Luckily we don't spray our fields with anything. We just mow the blackberries as they pop up (mostly). And I may be biased, but we have horses and their poop doesn't stink. Not unless it's fresh anyway. I've been thinking about collecting it and burning it in the wood stove like they did in the old days. Hmmm....

Is that better?
My plan is not going well, not doing much today. First I gotta find the chicken guy's number.
Pet poo is what stinks. Calling today a wash, screw it! I am doing as little as possible.
If you start feeling kind of "extra good", I forgot to warn you about the cookies and donuts.
It's those darn details that keep me from doing much. Finding telephone numbers drives me crazy. They don't have phone books like they used to.
So, are you saying the cookies and donuts OldLady offered are the "funny" ones? They didn't look too green from what I saw, but you never know.

Is that better?
It's those darn details that keep me from doing much. Finding telephone numbers drives me crazy. They don't have phone books like they used to.
So, are you saying the cookies and donuts OldLady offered are the "funny" ones? They didn't look too green from what I saw, but you never know.
Never trust anything Marion says about me. Make a mental note of it.

I run a weed free operation. The smell of a burning joint still brings back the sweetest memories, though.

Is that better?
Never trust anything Marion says about me. Make a mental note of it.

I run a weed free operation. The smell of a burning joint still brings back the sweetest memories, though.
Lots of fond memories for sure. Never could eat the brownies, though. Way too much for my system.
I've already made some notes about Marion. LOL

Welcome!

I'm a resident troll extraordinaire. Also a hillbilly, so we may be cousins or something.

Stay out of the darker corners around here. Just a friendly warning. They never did find all the pieces to that one fella.

View attachment 328765

Holy crap! I'd decorate my shoes with those things. Or the kitchen cabinets or something.

Somebody has way too damn much time on their hands.

Welcome!

I'm a resident troll extraordinaire. Also a hillbilly, so we may be cousins or something.

Stay out of the darker corners around here. Just a friendly warning. They never did find all the pieces to that one fella.
Yeah, I may be more hillbilly than redneck....loggers and truckers are all in my blood line. So I imagine we are related. Good no know I have some kin here at the site.

I never go into dark corners unless I'm armed. ;)

"But denunciatory rhetoric is so much easier and cheaper than good works, and proves a popular temptation. Yet is it far better to light the candle than to curse the darkness."

I'm sure your light will brighten our little corner of the net, welcome. . . . :113:

Welcome to the Jungle...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
I usually say something clever, but it's early and I am just plain old tired.

Sure ya can. Just follow along. One, two, three, four, five.......

Everybody's voice can count, it's easy. Now repeat after me, one, two, three, four..............

Welcome to the insane asylum. Court commitment or voluntary admission?
I guess you'd call it voluntary admission....like willingly attending an AA meeting.
AA got nothing on us.......... The people on this board are certifiable......... I'm one of the nurses........

iu
thats right you are ! now get your ass over here and empty my bed pan !

Everybody's voice can count, it's easy. Now repeat after me, one, two, three, four..............

I guess you'd call it voluntary admission....like willingly attending an AA meeting.
AA got nothing on us.......... The people on this board are certifiable......... I'm one of the nurses........

iu
Okay........ Open wide, we have to recycle..........

^^^ Her cat only got three legs ^^^
teehee.gif

iu
Okay........ Open wide, we have to recycle..........
:auiqs.jpg:

I never formally welcomed you to the site. So a BIG, formal welcome TO you, AND a hearty handshake if you were there in person! I've liked what you've posted so far. Very intelligent and heartfelt, that's great to see!

Forum List

Back