First of many threads.

I Am a widowed grandma from Oregon.Gun toting Christian Conservative. Yep a Trump fan. lol. See you around.
Will you marry me ? My wife won't mind probably.
Welcome aboard :)

In case OldLady's in bed already, here's a midnight snack.
1587869005458.png

Last edited:
I Am a widowed grandma from Oregon.Gun toting Christian Conservative. Yep a Trump fan. lol. See you around.

Maybe a Jefferson.Gun toting Trump fan? ... welcome fellow Rain Forester ... remember, it rains everyday and is a miserable place to live ... GREAT place to visit, just leave the U-Hauls at home ...

Welcome to the site, linniegail. You're a Christian Conservative Trump fan living in the hideously blue state of Oregon. Good for you! How DO you stand all the liberals living there? That must be tough at times. I hope to see you on these boards in the future.

Welcome to the site, linniegail. You're a Christian Conservative Trump fan living in the hideously blue state of Oregon. Good for you! How DO you stand all the liberals living there? That must be tough at times. I hope to see you on these boards in the future.
Just tell it who you really are. Starts with a Capital L.

Forum List

Back