I want my voice to count.

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Everybody's voice can count, it's easy. Now repeat after me, one, two, three, four..............

Welcome to the insane asylum. Court commitment or voluntary admission?
I guess you'd call it voluntary admission....like willingly attending an AA meeting.

I don't know if my voice will count for much, but I do love to talk. True to my name I'm a bit barn sour. I don't like to go far from the farm, especially with all the people going stir crazy during this lock down. I guess I'm a red neck or so I'm told. :)
Welcome!! Of course your voice will count here. Some people will even listen!

Does "barn sour" mean you emanate a bit of the pungent aroma? We can't live without you guys--literally. Good work!

Have a little sumpin' sweet and relax. We're glad to have you.

View attachment 328765
Well, I hadn't thought of the "pungent aroma", but now that you mention it.... it smells almost as good as those cookies. :)

Everybody's voice can count, it's easy. Now repeat after me, one, two, three, four..............

Welcome to the insane asylum. Court commitment or voluntary admission?
I guess you'd call it voluntary admission....like willingly attending an AA meeting.
AA got nothing on us.......... The people on this board are certifiable......... I'm one of the nurses........

iu

You're going to post by talking?!
Can you type?

You're going to post by talking?!
Can you type?
I talk with my fingers. Sorta like sign language.

You ain't at Falena's bitch ass biased site now. Your voice does count here!

Make it happen! Your posts ..lemme think a min..

Your posts are judged on their merit alone.
That's how it works here.
Ah, then your post gets no merit. Try again.
Okay, fuck off and die, bitch!

Is that better?
Yep, no beating around the bush with that one.
Yeah, tact and subtlety are not my thing. :)
Being there are coons and a fox around here, I plan on caging them at night.

Okay, thanks guys. I used to have quite a few trash pandas around here, but we have been keeping them and the foxes at bay with our trusty stinging pellets. We let the possums live under the house, though. They keep out the fleas.

Forum List

Back