I thought there was a pandemic . I guess not for Biden and his birthday

While a legitimate complaint about Biden what governors do or don't do has nothing to do with Biden.

No mask, Singing, no social distance .. But all these governors telling us we can go anywhere or do anything

Masks are for prog slaves, not for the Masters.....But you cant tell the slave that...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

No mask, Singing, no social distance .. But all these governors telling us we can go anywhere or do anything

This is a pile of bullshit. Look at the room they are standing in. That's the East Room of the White House. This is from when Biden was VP. And those people around him are White House staffers.
FAKE. NEWS.

This is a pile of bullshit. Look at the room they are standing in. That's the East Room of the White House. This is from when Biden was VP. And those people around him are White House staffers.
FAKE. NEWS.

Boy, you gotta watch people here like hawks, doncha?

FAKE. NEWS.

So staffers cant have the Kung Flu? Again, Masters can go without a mask, you slaves must wear one, probably because you progs are butt fucking ugly.

FAKE. NEWS.

Doesn't matter. Here's a picture of Joe Biden sexually molesting and groping a dog...

5bf18b2c48eb124b3a69b482

There's plenty of time and there'll be plenty of great opportunities to turn Biden fuckups into big scandals over the next four years, like the left constantly did to Trump. Even the little ones, because they can often make the biggest noise.

You know damned well we're watching the SOB. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to have me some fun. :04:

There's plenty of time and there'll be plenty of great opportunities to turn Biden fuckups into big scandals over the next four years, like the left constantly did to Trump. Even the little ones, because they can often make the biggest noise.

You know damned well we're watching the SOB. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to have me some fun. :04:

Try again, Sparky.
You've been punked.
You fuckers never research anything to check veracity.
You're too fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back