US politicians should not punish Russian people. Because when the USA invaded Iraq Americans were not punished.

We know it didn’t happen because you’d be cheering it, like you cheer when your demafacist leaders did it
No actually did you hear us go on and on after Bush stole Florida in 2000 and AGAIN in 2004? Did we impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq? Nope. Nancy decided not to. Trump said she should have impeached him. So was Trump right or asking Pelosi to launch a witch hunt against Bush?

No actually did you hear us go on and on after Bush stole Florida in 2000 and AGAIN in 2004? Did we impeach Bush for lying us into Iraq? Nope. Nancy decided not to. Trump said she should have impeached him. So was Trump right or asking Pelosi to launch a witch hunt against Bush?
Yes you literally are still whining claiming bush stole the election…yes yoj tried to impeach bush

And no the gop didn’t put any of you on trial for undermining the elections you lost

But I am not sure what any of that has to do with demafasict leaders extrajudicial killings of Americans and you continue support of that

Yes you literally are still whining claiming bush stole the election…yes yoj tried to impeach bush

And no the gop didn’t put any of you on trial for undermining the elections you lost

But I am not sure what any of that has to do with demafasict leaders extrajudicial killings of Americans and you continue support of that

President's must MUST have the right or authority to cross the line. Who are you to second guess the commander and chief. You only know about it because Obama was transparent.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

Because Biden supporters are often uneducated and have a short attention span I will put this in the first paragraph. Please keep in mind when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 … American people were not sanctioned by Russia or the international world. Americans were free to travel where they wanted. They could go to Spain or have a good time in Asia and use their credit card and debit cards.

The various sanctions that the United States has influenced on Russia has had a dramatic effect on the Russian people.

Along with Belarusians, for example.

For example, a Russian or Belarusian has a difficult time traveling now. And they cannot use their debit or credit cards in foreign countries. They’re blocked.

I was informed of this by a Belarusian here in Cambodia along with some Russians in Thailand. This is disgraceful. As an American hearing them telling me “yeah man we can’t use our credit or debit cards When we travel we have to bring a bunch of cash.”

The Russians and Belarusians are our fellow Christians. These are beautiful people. They also have diverse cultures. There are Jews and Muslims within their ranks. Such wonderful people. Of course they stood tall in World War II on our side.

A lot of our fellow Americans don’t travel anywhere. They’re not aware of the world around them. Whatever they are told by CNN or Fox News is what they believe…..They should explore the world learn about different countries or at least read a book or watch documentaries about the Russian people … that’s actually the liberal way.
Nothing wrong with Russian people, Its the murderer Dictator Most of us object too.

President's must MUST have the right or authority to cross the line. Who are you to second guess the commander and chief. You only know about it because Obama was transparent.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.
Wow presidents MUST have the authority to cross the line…sounds very authoritarian of you

Still a problem that Russian folks have to carry cash with them on vacations they can’t use their debit or credit cards. The American people did not have to experience that issue when we invaded Iraq. So it’s a bad foreign policy by the US power makers.

And there is clearly a big difference now western nations treated the USA in their invasion of Iraq, compared to how those same countries are treating Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Sure there was international criticism of the US invasion of Iraq, but there was no sort of major sanctions from western countries toward the USA in 2003 so it is a clear cut sign of hypocrisy and poor foreign leadership.

If anything, it’s also a symbolic issue. And it’s not the right thing to do because Russia did not invade the USA. They invaded a third-party just like we have done many times.

I think there is many similarities between the Russians and Americans, including their resiliency. This was clearly the case in World War II. That’s why Russias economy is weathering the storm. At least that’s what I’ve heard from Russian people while traveling abroad and they would know because they’re from the country. They say that their prices are fine. People joining their military are buying new apartments and new cars.

But the western media perspective that Russia is this big bad evil country is perhaps laughable it is certainly not the case according to people who live in Russia. It’s kind of an embarrassment that the media does this.

Also, there seems to be a big difference in how the US media covered the two wars. Initially, the US media was very friendly toward the American military, even embedding themselves with US soldiers in the 2003 Iraq war. Perhaps only a portion of the media was critical of the war. As for Russia invading Ukraine for their is no US media embedded with the Russians. They’re mostly in Ukraine Feeding us news from an authoritarian state. Although I did see a few CNN journalist recently in Moscow, which is all the more interesting I mean are they supposed to be not allowed there but here they are in Russia reporting. There was at least one reporter from CNN in Russia recently. But nothing like what they have in Ukraine still.

Still a problem that Russian folks have to carry cash with them on vacations they can’t use their debit or credit cards.

Do they carry rubles or dollars?

The American people did not have to experience that issue when we invaded Iraq.

We have a real economy, a real currency, real banks. Not like Russia. What a shithole.

Still a problem that Russian folks have to carry cash with them on vacations they can’t use their debit or credit cards. The American people did not have to experience that issue when we invaded Iraq. So it’s a bad foreign policy by the US power makers.

And there is clearly a big difference now western nations treated the USA in their invasion of Iraq, compared to how those same countries are treating Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Sure there was international criticism of the US invasion of Iraq, but there was no sort of major sanctions from western countries toward the USA in 2003 so it is a clear cut sign of hypocrisy and poor foreign leadership.

If anything, it’s also a symbolic issue. And it’s not the right thing to do because Russia did not invade the USA. They invaded a third-party just like we have done many times.

I think there is many similarities between the Russians and Americans, including their resiliency. This was clearly the case in World War II. That’s why Russias economy is weathering the storm. At least that’s what I’ve heard from Russian people while traveling abroad and they would know because they’re from the country. They say that their prices are fine. People joining their military are buying new apartments and new cars.

But the western media perspective that Russia is this big bad evil country is perhaps laughable it is certainly not the case according to people who live in Russia. It’s kind of an embarrassment that the media does this.

Also, there seems to be a big difference in how the US media covered the two wars. Initially, the US media was very friendly toward the American military, even embedding themselves with US soldiers in the 2003 Iraq war. Perhaps only a portion of the media was critical of the war. As for Russia invading Ukraine for their is no US media embedded with the Russians. They’re mostly in Ukraine Feeding us news from an authoritarian state. Although I did see a few CNN journalist recently in Moscow, which is all the more interesting I mean are they supposed to be not allowed there but here they are in Russia reporting. There was at least one reporter from CNN in Russia recently. But nothing like what they have in Ukraine still.
Well, the Iraq war is a complex issue. It was launched being based on a false pretext. High ranked American officials used distorted evidence to convince the community in the need to start this war.

As a result, many thousands of lives were lost and broken; billions of dollars buried in the sand, that had an impact on the current financial issues the US has; Iraq was turned into the hotbed of radical islamism and terrorism, where Iran feels itself at home; it had quite negative impact on the whole Middle East and Europe.

The Iraq war was a disgrace. Not for American military. But for American political system. And my opinion is that those involved in 'policy making' should have been tried and put before the court. But American establishment was stronger than American justice system.

Now, about the Russia-Ukraine war. I always say - if you want to understand why the West got involved in it (in the way of military supplies to Ukraine, financial support, economic pressure on Russia) read the Russian ultimatum toward the US and NATO in November 2022. Ukraine was one of the main parts in that, but not the only one.

Still a problem that Russian folks have to carry cash with them on vacations they can’t use their debit or credit cards.

Do they carry rubles or dollars?

The American people did not have to experience that issue when we invaded Iraq.

We have a real economy, a real currency, real banks. Not like Russia. What a shithole.

Hey Russians, I wouldn't come to the USA right now if I were you because payback is a bitch

1711898967396.png

Too many of you are criminals, rapists and murderers and spies!

Well, the Iraq war is a complex issue. It was launched being based on a false pretext. High ranked American officials used distorted evidence to convince the community in the need to start this war.

As a result, many thousands of lives were lost and broken; billions of dollars buried in the sand, that had an impact on the current financial issues the US has; Iraq was turned into the hotbed of radical islamism and terrorism, where Iran feels itself at home; it had quite negative impact on the whole Middle East and Europe.

The Iraq war was a disgrace. Not for American military. But for American political system. And my opinion is that those involved in 'policy making' should have been tried and put before the court. But American establishment was stronger than American justice system.

Now, about the Russia-Ukraine war. I always say - if you want to understand why the West got involved in it (in the way of military supplies to Ukraine, financial support, economic pressure on Russia) read the Russian ultimatum toward the US and NATO in November 2022. Ukraine was one of the main parts in that, but not the only one.
These are valid points. Remember Colin Powell hoarding the container of anthrax I believe it was. All of a sudden there were some concerns about Iraq having chemical weapons or something of that nature.

Iraq really had nothing to do with Al-Qaeda as we know Iraq was a secular country. I think the 2003 invasion of Iraq was based on a rivalry between Saddam Hussein and George W. Bush. But perhaps the US military industrial complex wanted to remove the Ba’ath party from Iraq as well.

The one thing I would contest is, what would happen to US officials who got us involved in the war. Now I believe in supporting America. And that includes supporting our presidents, even if I disagree with them. So I don’t think that bush should be put before an international court. Warfare is a part of human history. We all descend from people who have engaged in war. It’s an unfortunate part of humanity people fighting each other. Will there ever be some kind of world peace who knows?? so it’s a tough situation to be in feeling that American officials let us down the wrong road and Iraq. But I believe it is the duty of American patriots to stand by their leaders even if they make a mistake. Because why we have made mistakes we’re not all that bad or really different from many countries of history that have engaged in invasions.

Land disputes, monetary disputes seems to be a part of human nature is going on right now in the world all over the world. And that is part of the situation with Russia I know that a segment of the Russian people believe that Ukraine should come back into the fold of Russia. Now that is a part of history. One thing that always that it doesn’t really seem to have any bearing on we American people. We’re not getting anything from our intervention and Ukraine. There’s no, desire or interest in Russia going on some trip across the ocean in an ant attacking in the USA.

Like the idea of Russian troops getting on aircraft carriers and what Russia has maybe two aircraft carriers? And then invading the US in the land invasion is preposterous. But that is what some of the policy makers want us to believe it’s insane.

Yes, I agree the Middle East encounter tons of issues after our invasion of Iraq. We simply should’ve taken over the country at that point instead of trying to set up a puppet government like we did. Now things have improved a little in the Middle East until the Israel Palestine war. It took about 18 years after the invasion of Iraq by the USA, but I felt that things were improving greatly in the Middle East during the trump administration. But again that situation in Israel and Palestine has blown things up. Although it seems to be contained in Israel and Palestine there’s always a chance it could move into Lebanon or Jordan.

Trump gave us the Abraham accords, which was very impressive. You actually had cases of Israeli citizens traveling to places like Bahrain for vacations. They probably still are as far as I know. But this recent war between Israel and Palestine has a chance to disrupt that unity.

I think the USA should try to make a peacemaker between Russia and Ukraine. I’m not saying we should support Russia or support Ukraine, but try to be neutral. That seems to be the most common sense approach. Because in terms of how it affects America, Russia invading Ukraine has zero effect on continental USA.

And US support of Ukraine isn’t about morals it can’t be ….if it was about morals the USA would be giving hundreds of billions of dollars to various countries in Africa to prop up some kind of organization that they think is fighting for freedom. We’re not doing that though.

Wrong.
Don't you remember that our attack was called "Shock and Awe"?
It was a deliberate attack on the civilian infrastructure, like water, power, food, etc.
In a desert like Iraq, that is fatal.
We forced civilians to resort to drinking from swamps.

There were no deaths from "Irans proxies".
We deliberately targeted civilians.
Like when we wiped out all the civilians in Halabjah.

But remember, it's a global economy now. So now we manufacture more in other countries with cheaper labor. So we have to stay on top with innovation, food exports, green energy, oil and gas exports, making chips, making vaccines we sell to the rest of the world.

Some industries must stay at home though. Like Auto Manufacturing. Vital to our economy that we manufacture some things at home.

I actually hope society is going towards

4 day work weeks
Fewer kids
More automation and AI doing the work for us

Why do we have to be Capitalists 200 years from now? Why can't we all just fish and enjoy our lives? Let AI and the robots do all the work.
Yes, many had proposed the idea of basic universal income. By the way, I appreciate the insightful conversations. It’s a breath of fresh air compared to some of the people I have on ignore who are completely incapable of bringing anything to the table here. Other than one sentence, posts, or trolling. So this thread is a breath of fresh air.

Look at the people who keep on talking about “Putin trolls” or “Russian propaganda”.., they talk like this, because they have nothing of substance to bring to the table and I think many of them are on drugs and have a very bad diet. Somethings wrong with their lives.

As for fewer kids well that’s up to married couples. I think a big family is a pretty cool thing …, happiness comes from being married, and having children. It is true divorce is a thing, but it’s more a modern thing. Divorces were unheard of when it came to our ancestors.

I think what you’re describing is a utopian type of society where everybody is entitled to a basic living without even having to work. Maybe it is possible but who knows. It seems like competition is a natural thing among humans. Men compete with each other to get the best looking women. Men compete with each other to get the best sports car. And women are also competing to They’ve been a part of this thing for many years. So people are competing to be able to build mansions. And as long as there is money in this world and the ability for people to get super rich, I think we’re going to be having the current status quo for a long time.

Religion is an important factor in our lives. It gives people a sense of comfort and dignity, and helps them get through tough times. It helped me get through a very, very difficult car accident. I think that as we go into the future religions should continue to play a big role in our lives. Especially Christianity.

We all come from our parents. So the idea that it is somehow a good thing to never get married to never have kids or even just to have one kid is it inappropriate in my opinion. Because it goes against what our ancestors did. And just think about this, if every person in the world subscribed to the idea that it’s OK to never get married, and have no kids, we would cease to exist as humans.

But yes, the idea of a universal basic income could be the future. It might have its problems though. It seems like the successful country has a strong middle-class and a very wealthy upper class. America of the middle 20th century was led by great people, like Eisenhower, Roosevelt and Kennedy, Eisenhower brought us the American Thruway. We had the greatest class in the history of the world during this time. Something went wrong and it was a combination of leadership by unions when in the past unions were great. We also had leaders who did not do the right things. Companies who outsourced their jobs.

As for the Middle East, if you look at a lot of the countries, like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq for most of the 20th century they were secular. In fact, Lebanon was known as the Paris of the Middle East.

there are people in the world who want Middle Eastern countries to be viewed as fundamentalist and fanatic for monetary gains. Not because of some moral reasoning, they know they are lying. And so is one of the greatest mysteries of who is truly behind the rise of fundamentalist, Iran, or the Taliban and Afghanistan, or Al-Qaeda. Because for again for most of the 20th century a lot of the Middle Eastern countries were secular with exception to the golf countries, but they weren’t really necessarily that bad or interested in invading other countries.

Keep in mind that the scramble for Africa in other words English , French German and European colonialism in Africa was occurring in the 20th century, and It really only stopped after World War II ended. People who rant and rave about Russia being evil either have no idea about this or simply don’t care about it. They act like Russia is unique in the animals of history when it comes to invading or taking over lands of other countries. Those people again don’t know about the scramble for Africa or they know about it they simply don’t care about it which makes them look really really bad.

So that’s why it is not worth talking with those people. They are not contributing to this discussion. But people like you and others are contributing to this discussion.

Last edited:
Gotta love how ignored posters continue to contribute to my threads.

1711906065122.png

I strongly suspect there, engaging the same trolling, and one liner posts. The sad thing is, we have to live with these people in our countries. They don’t know anything about world history they don’t care that Europe has colonized parts of Africa not that long ago. They act like Russia taking over land, and Ukraine is somehow unique in history, and has somehow uniquely evil. it’s a very poor understanding of history by these types of trolls again people who are probably on drugs a lot, and have a very poor diet

No German citizens were hurt by allied troops in WWII, right?
They were… the Allied bombings of Dresden.

Ww2 was the significant time in human history, though. Think about what Japan and Germany wanted to do effectively enslaving populations. literally enslaving people. And it was the Russians, British, Chinese and Americans teaming up together in one of the most important times in human history to stand for freedom and the freedom we enjoy today. The vision of the men and women of the Allied forces of World War II was to create a postwar world, where the strong powers would work together and prevent future wars. It didn’t work out, but the idea was admirable, and we need to go back to those ideals.

We had the USA intervening in Vietnam, the USA and invading Vietnam, the USA, invading Afghanistan, the USA invading Iraq. Russia invading Ukraine, the Soviet Union, invading Afghanistan. And so on, and so forth many many wars that occurred after World War II. Hopefully we can learn from all of these mistakes, and the major powers of the world can figure out a way to work together eventually again, and prevent major conflicts from occurring again.

That’s why I’m very proud of my viewpoint, and I cannot believe that there continues to be trolls on the US message board who somehow think Russia is uniquely evil for invading Ukraine they never talk about what the Russian people sacrificed in World War II.

Russia is a civilized country with a beautiful history. They have a Christian history. They have a vibrant culture. And so the very people in threads like this many of them who I have on ignore…. they don’t know or care about any of the information that has been posted in this thread by me or others that contradicts their drugged out opinions.

These are the low information voters of the world. They are the people who repeat the regurgitated, one line sentences

“Russian propaganda or Putin puppet”

Not too long ago European powers were competing for land in Africa. There are people who are alive today who were a part of that. So it is against logic, history and respectful behavior to try and say Russia is uniquely evil for invading Ukraine.

Nothing wrong with Russian people, Its the murderer Dictator Most of us object too.

Putin has no choice over the Ukraine, and it is entirely the fault of the US that planned this whole thing out before they implemented their 2014 Maidan coup.
The Ukraine is INSIDE the Russian defense grid.
They can never allow the Ukraine to have NATO nukes.

Gotta love how ignored posters continue to contribute to my threads.

View attachment 925066

I strongly suspect there, engaging the same trolling, and one liner posts. The sad thing is, we have to live with these people in our countries. They don’t know anything about world history they don’t care that Europe has colonized parts of Africa not that long ago. They act like Russia taking over land, and Ukraine is somehow unique in history, and has somehow uniquely evil. it’s a very poor understanding of history by these types of trolls again people who are probably on drugs a lot, and have a very poor diet

Poor commie.

These are valid points. Remember Colin Powell hoarding the container of anthrax I believe it was. All of a sudden there were some concerns about Iraq having chemical weapons or something of that nature.

Iraq really had nothing to do with Al-Qaeda as we know Iraq was a secular country. I think the 2003 invasion of Iraq was based on a rivalry between Saddam Hussein and George W. Bush. But perhaps the US military industrial complex wanted to remove the Ba’ath party from Iraq as well.

The one thing I would contest is, what would happen to US officials who got us involved in the war. Now I believe in supporting America. And that includes supporting our presidents, even if I disagree with them. So I don’t think that bush should be put before an international court. Warfare is a part of human history. We all descend from people who have engaged in war. It’s an unfortunate part of humanity people fighting each other. Will there ever be some kind of world peace who knows?? so it’s a tough situation to be in feeling that American officials let us down the wrong road and Iraq. But I believe it is the duty of American patriots to stand by their leaders even if they make a mistake. Because why we have made mistakes we’re not all that bad or really different from many countries of history that have engaged in invasions.

Land disputes, monetary disputes seems to be a part of human nature is going on right now in the world all over the world. And that is part of the situation with Russia I know that a segment of the Russian people believe that Ukraine should come back into the fold of Russia. Now that is a part of history. One thing that always that it doesn’t really seem to have any bearing on we American people. We’re not getting anything from our intervention and Ukraine. There’s no, desire or interest in Russia going on some trip across the ocean in an ant attacking in the USA.

Like the idea of Russian troops getting on aircraft carriers and what Russia has maybe two aircraft carriers? And then invading the US in the land invasion is preposterous. But that is what some of the policy makers want us to believe it’s insane.

Yes, I agree the Middle East encounter tons of issues after our invasion of Iraq. We simply should’ve taken over the country at that point instead of trying to set up a puppet government like we did. Now things have improved a little in the Middle East until the Israel Palestine war. It took about 18 years after the invasion of Iraq by the USA, but I felt that things were improving greatly in the Middle East during the trump administration. But again that situation in Israel and Palestine has blown things up. Although it seems to be contained in Israel and Palestine there’s always a chance it could move into Lebanon or Jordan.

Trump gave us the Abraham accords, which was very impressive. You actually had cases of Israeli citizens traveling to places like Bahrain for vacations. They probably still are as far as I know. But this recent war between Israel and Palestine has a chance to disrupt that unity.

I think the USA should try to make a peacemaker between Russia and Ukraine. I’m not saying we should support Russia or support Ukraine, but try to be neutral. That seems to be the most common sense approach. Because in terms of how it affects America, Russia invading Ukraine has zero effect on continental USA.

And US support of Ukraine isn’t about morals it can’t be ….if it was about morals the USA would be giving hundreds of billions of dollars to various countries in Africa to prop up some kind of organization that they think is fighting for freedom. We’re not doing that though.
A peacemaker between Russia and Ukraine.. That sounds good, but raises too many questions. First of all, the current administration. The level of incompetence of it, concerning the Ukrainian issue, is just astounding. I don't know whether the possible next one will be better or even worse. But the change is needed.

Second, what compromise can the US offer to make this 'peace agreement' acceptable for European NATO allies. Too many concessions will look like the West's political defeat.

What 'offers' the Russians are going to accept? What to do with Ukrainian state? It is understandable that it isn't going to return not only to 1991 borders but even to 2022 ones.

Too many questions, and so few answers.

Because Biden supporters are often uneducated and have a short attention span I will put this in the first paragraph. Please keep in mind when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 … American people were not sanctioned by Russia or the international world. Americans were free to travel where they wanted. They could go to Spain or have a good time in Asia and use their credit card and debit cards.

The various sanctions that the United States has influenced on Russia has had a dramatic effect on the Russian people.

Along with Belarusians, for example.

For example, a Russian or Belarusian has a difficult time traveling now. And they cannot use their debit or credit cards in foreign countries. They’re blocked.

I was informed of this by a Belarusian here in Cambodia along with some Russians in Thailand. This is disgraceful. As an American hearing them telling me “yeah man we can’t use our credit or debit cards When we travel we have to bring a bunch of cash.”

The Russians and Belarusians are our fellow Christians. These are beautiful people. They also have diverse cultures. There are Jews and Muslims within their ranks. Such wonderful people. Of course they stood tall in World War II on our side.

A lot of our fellow Americans don’t travel anywhere. They’re not aware of the world around them. Whatever they are told by CNN or Fox News is what they believe…..They should explore the world learn about different countries or at least read a book or watch documentaries about the Russian people … that’s actually the liberal way.

Boy you guys are stretching aren’t you?

The invasion of Iraq in 2003 was sanctioned by the UN Security Council. What international group authorized or approved Russia’s invasion of Ukraine again?

Drug problem and porn along with the feminization of men has ZOMBIFIED many Americans.

Most, especially this is the case with the hard-core pro-Ukrainian supporters in America. Many of them don’t know much about the history of Ukraine. They don’t understand that it was once part of the Soviet Union. Some of them might not understand anything about Ukraine other than a few points They learn on CNN or Fox News.

For example, some Americans, who support Ukraine, believe that every Russian is a brain, dead supporter of Putin. That’s blatantly not the case simply look at YouTube the 1420 channel where Russians are interviewed on the streets of Moscow and they vehemently criticize Putin.

I saw that channel. I like this video from Russia on how kindly the opponents are treated.

The thing about your Lies Russian Stooge. You only confirm what we know. Russians lie about everything. It’s in their culture. And only a fool would trust anything a Russian said ever.

Forum List

Back