US politicians should not punish Russian people. Because when the USA invaded Iraq Americans were not punished.

Because Biden supporters are often uneducated and have a short attention span I will put this in the first paragraph. Please keep in mind when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 … American people were not sanctioned by Russia or the international world. Americans were free to travel where they wanted. They could go to Spain or have a good time in Asia and use their credit card and debit cards.

The various sanctions that the United States has influenced on Russia has had a dramatic effect on the Russian people.

Along with Belarusians, for example.

For example, a Russian or Belarusian has a difficult time traveling now. And they cannot use their debit or credit cards in foreign countries. They’re blocked.

I was informed of this by a Belarusian here in Cambodia along with some Russians in Thailand. This is disgraceful. As an American hearing them telling me “yeah man we can’t use our credit or debit cards When we travel we have to bring a bunch of cash.”

The Russians and Belarusians are our fellow Christians. These are beautiful people. They also have diverse cultures. There are Jews and Muslims within their ranks. Such wonderful people. Of course they stood tall in World War II on our side.

A lot of our fellow Americans don’t travel anywhere. They’re not aware of the world around them. Whatever they are told by CNN or Fox News is what they believe…..They should explore the world learn about different countries or at least read a book or watch documentaries about the Russian people … that’s actually the liberal way.
I think they call it American exceptionalism

President Obama deserves credit for even acknowledging the existence of the targeted killing program (something his predecessor did not do), and for increasing transparency into the internal processes that purportedly guided the authorization of drone strikes. However, many needed reforms were left undone—in large part because there was zero pressure from congressional members, who, with few exceptions, were the biggest cheerleaders of drone strikes.

Since Mr Trump was elected in 2016, there have been 2,243 drone strikes. The Republican president has also made some of the operations, the ones outside of war zones, more secretive. As a result, things have different today: under Mr Trump, there are more drone strikes - and less transparency.
He acknowledged it because he got caught killing Americans with it…something no other president has

Or anyone who supported Shock and Awe.
Nah. I like shock and awe, and loved seeing or putting on a well orchestrated firepower demonstration, but not a terrorist bastard, by nature.

He acknowledged it because he got caught killing Americans with it…something no other president has
American traitors? He should be celebrated. You have no idea what Trump did because it was mostly covert.

Yes, Obama was the first to use drones but Trump used them too and MORE.

I think they call it American exceptionalism
Yes, that plays a big part in American foreign diplomacy, unfortunately. I think John F. Kennedy and Eisenhower warned us about this kind of stuff.

We have to have hope for the American future

Wrong.
Don't you remember that our attack was called "Shock and Awe"?
It was a deliberate attack on the civilian infrastructure, like water, power, food, etc.
In a desert like Iraq, that is fatal.
We forced civilians to resort to drinking from swamps.

There were no deaths from "Irans proxies".
We deliberately targeted civilians.
Like when we wiped out all the civilians in Halabjah.
So? Shock and awe was awesome. We tried not to kill civilians, but shit happens. Personally i think we should just carpet bomb nations until nothing is left. I would rather kill 50 million Iraqis than lose 100 American soldiers.

Yes, that plays a big part in American foreign diplomacy, unfortunately. I think John F. Kennedy and Eisenhower warned us about this kind of stuff.

We have to have hope for the American future
But remember, it's a global economy now. So now we manufacture more in other countries with cheaper labor. So we have to stay on top with innovation, food exports, green energy, oil and gas exports, making chips, making vaccines we sell to the rest of the world.

Some industries must stay at home though. Like Auto Manufacturing. Vital to our economy that we manufacture some things at home.

I actually hope society is going towards

4 day work weeks
Fewer kids
More automation and AI doing the work for us

Why do we have to be Capitalists 200 years from now? Why can't we all just fish and enjoy our lives? Let AI and the robots do all the work.

That is just a lie.
Israel has always deliberately murdered civilians.
It has been that was since they blew up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel, in 1948, so that no one could stop them from wiping out hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin.
Israel should nuke Gaza. I have no idea why they try to save Palestinian civilian lives. Jews are far too kind to their enemies.

So? Shock and awe was awesome. We tried not to kill civilians, but shit happens. Personally i think we should just carpet bomb nations until nothing is left. I would rather kill 50 million Iraqis than lose 100 American soldiers.

Here in America or over in their country?

My point is, why do you have to kill any Iraqis in Iraq?

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

Because Biden supporters are often uneducated and have a short attention span I will put this in the first paragraph. Please keep in mind when the United States invaded Iraq in 2003 … American people were not sanctioned by Russia or the international world. Americans were free to travel where they wanted. They could go to Spain or have a good time in Asia and use their credit card and debit cards.

The various sanctions that the United States has influenced on Russia has had a dramatic effect on the Russian people.

Along with Belarusians, for example.

For example, a Russian or Belarusian has a difficult time traveling now. And they cannot use their debit or credit cards in foreign countries. They’re blocked.

I was informed of this by a Belarusian here in Cambodia along with some Russians in Thailand. This is disgraceful. As an American hearing them telling me “yeah man we can’t use our credit or debit cards When we travel we have to bring a bunch of cash.”

The Russians and Belarusians are our fellow Christians. These are beautiful people. They also have diverse cultures. There are Jews and Muslims within their ranks. Such wonderful people. Of course they stood tall in World War II on our side.

A lot of our fellow Americans don’t travel anywhere. They’re not aware of the world around them. Whatever they are told by CNN or Fox News is what they believe…..They should explore the world learn about different countries or at least read a book or watch documentaries about the Russian people … that’s actually the liberal way.
Tell me this clown isn’t a Russian stooge

a sense, Iraq became a client of the USA.
They did indeed. In 1979 when they invaded Iran, Iraq obtained a multitude of replacement parts for their aging Soviet military from the west, as well as superior western technology including chemical, biological and nuclear technology. After the war ended in stalemate, Saddam became the dog that bit the hand that fed it by starting a secret uranium enrichment program, which was the real reason Bush the elder snookered him into invading Kuwait in 1991. That was the beginning of the end of his regime. Lets not forget that Iraq was one of the most secular Arab country in the world before Saddam's violent coup. After which he became our friend because he was the enemy of Iran. 2003 was the coup de grâce. Liberating the oil fields of Iraq was just a perk.

American traitors? He should be celebrated. You have no idea what Trump did because it was mostly covert.

Yes, Obama was the first to use drones but Trump used them too and MORE.
He should be celebrated for extrajudicial killings of Americans? Wow

He should be celebrated for extrajudicial killings of Americans? Wow
According to Trump, yes. If Trump did it, you'd celebrate it. Defend it at least.

This is the exact question the courts asked Trump and his lawyers and they said yes, he was performing his official duties and he did what he thought was right. And we can't have the opposite party prosecuting the party who leaves office can we?

No one celebrates bombing other people except terrorists. Were there some Americans among the terrorists? Ask Israel if they would not bomb because a couple of Israeli traitors were with them.

You're playing politics with this. Who are you to question the commander and chief? Especially when you guys question EVERYTHING he does?

According to Trump, yes. If Trump did it, you'd celebrate it. Defend it at least.

This is the exact question the courts asked Trump and his lawyers and they said yes, he was performing his official duties and he did what he thought was right. And we can't have the opposite party prosecuting the party who leaves office can we?

No one celebrates bombing other people except terrorists. Were there some Americans among the terrorists? Ask Israel if they would not bomb because a couple of Israeli traitors were with them.

You're playing politics with this. Who are you to question the commander and chief? Especially when you guys question EVERYTHING he does?

Well we don’t have to speculate, trump didn’t pull this tyrannical third world act, Obama did.

You don't know DICK! Stop being a political hack. For one day. Read your Trump bible. How's your stock on Truth Social doing?
We know it didn’t happen because you’d be cheering it, like you cheer when your demafacist leaders did it

Forum List

Back