Buyer's Remorse: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson regrets voting for Biden, will not do it again this year

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The realization of what they have done is slowly sinking in for a lot of people.

Trump now has 30% support of the black community and nearly 50% among hispanics.

"Am I happy with the state of America right now? Well, that answer is no. Do I believe we are going to get better? I believe in that, I'm an optimistic guy and I believe we can get better.

The endorsement that I made years ago with Biden was one I thought was the best decision for me at that time. And 'I thought back then, when we talk about, hey you know I'm in this position where I have some influence and it's my job then, I felt like that then, it's my job now to exercise my influence and share with – this is who I'm going to endorse.

Am I going to do it again this year? That answer's no."

The realization of what they have done is slowly sinking in for a lot of people.

Trump now has 30% support of the black community and nearly 50% among hispanics.

"Am I happy with the state of America right now? Well, that answer is no. Do I believe we are going to get better? I believe in that, I'm an optimistic guy and I believe we can get better.

The endorsement that I made years ago with Biden was one I thought was the best decision for me at that time. And 'I thought back then, when we talk about, hey you know I'm in this position where I have some influence and it's my job then, I felt like that then, it's my job now to exercise my influence and share with – this is who I'm going to endorse.

Am I going to do it again this year? That answer's no."

Sounds like a guy trying to keep his future political options open and/or his fan base who pay his salary for his sub-par action movie career.

Forum List

Back