I thought there was a pandemic . I guess not for Biden and his birthday

While a legitimate complaint about Biden what governors do or don't do has nothing to do with Biden.
The peons and the gulags and the concentration camps. and the Progs who put the onus on the other side. I will enjoy if I live long enough watching you phuks suffer also.

No mask, Singing, no social distance .. But all these governors telling us we can go anywhere or do anything

ThanksGiving2020.png

There's plenty of time and there'll be plenty of great opportunities to turn Biden fuckups into big scandals over the next four years, like the left constantly did to Trump. Even the little ones, because they can often make the biggest noise.

You know damned well we're watching the SOB. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to have me some fun. :04:

Try again, Sparky.
You've been punked.
You fuckers never research anything to check veracity.
You're too fucking stupid.

Doesn't matter, hillbilly. You're going to get punked so much the next four years, you won't know what's true and what's not.

Bet you still believe Trump hired some Russian whores to piss in the bed Obama slept in, and that he was a "Russian agent."

:laughing0301:

No mask, Singing, no social distance .. But all these governors telling us we can go anywhere or do anything

This is a pile of bullshit. Look at the room they are standing in. That's the East Room of the White House. This is from when Biden was VP. And those people around him are White House staffers.
FAKE. NEWS.

Doesn't matter. Here's a picture of Joe Biden sexually molesting and groping a dog...

5bf18b2c48eb124b3a69b482

I heard that dog had to be put down after it was found out it had rabies, but before it licked the diseased Crypt Keeper there were no signs of rabies...PETA should be notified...Animal Abuse in the 3rd degree...

There's plenty of time and there'll be plenty of great opportunities to turn Biden fuckups into big scandals over the next four years, like the left constantly did to Trump. Even the little ones, because they can often make the biggest noise.

You know damned well we're watching the SOB. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm going to have me some fun. :04:

Try again, Sparky.
You've been punked.

Doesn't matter, hillbilly. You're going to get punked so much the next four years, you won't know what's true and what's not.

Bet you still believe Trump hired some Russian whores to piss in the bed Obama slept in, and that he was a "Russian agent."

Bet you still believe Trump doesn't know who Stormy Daniels is.
Trump is Putin's bitch, bitch.
He's Putin's useful idiot.
You should be able to relate to that....being an idiot.

While a legitimate complaint about Biden what governors do or don't do has nothing to do with Biden.
The peons and the gulags and the concentration camps. and the Progs who put the onus on the other side. I will enjoy if I live long enough watching you phuks suffer also.

See a professional.

There needs to be an intervention on a massive scale.
People in cults don't realize they are in cults.
They have to be handled carefully.
Validate their feelings.

Remind them of who they were six years ago and that voting for a candidate who filed for bankruptcy six times would be something they wouldn't do to save their own lives.

Remind them that six years ago they couldn't conceive of voting for a 71-year-old man who wears bronzer makeup and dyes his hair blonde.

Remind them that, as members of the "party of family values" they would never vote for a man who would openly state that he grabs women by their pussies.

Then gently coax them back to reality.....

Try again, Sparky.
You've been punked.

Bet you still believe Trump doesn't know who Stormy Daniels is.
Trump is Putin's bitch, bitch.
He's Putin's useful idiot.
You should be able to relate to that....being an idiot.
Putin_Obama_Pen_Phone_Tanks.jpg

See a professional.

There needs to be an intervention on a massive scale.
People in cults don't realize they are in cults.
They have to be handled carefully.
Validate their feelings.

Remind them of who they were six years ago and that voting for a candidate who filed for bankruptcy six times would be something they wouldn't do to save their own lives.

Remind them that six years ago they couldn't conceive of voting for a 71-year-old man who wears bronzer makeup and dyes his hair blonde.

Remind them that, as members of the "party of family values" they would never vote for a man who would openly state that he grabs women by their pussies.

Then gently coax them back to reality.....
And this is what uneducated slaves think..

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

For the COVIDIOTS:

This video has been proven to be a lie. It's from the White House in 2019.
This thread needs to be either deleted or moved to Badlands.
Mods, do your job.

"""
Pre-Covid! This was in the @TPStudios White House following the
@DNC @msnbc debate on 11/20/19.""""""

Forum List

Back