I thought only the left did this sort of thing...

Two words: Tough shit.

Sleep with the Democrat dogs, you're going to get a shitload of fleas.
^ there you go.

Amazing how alike the two sides are
Actually the left has proven they are violent over and over with ACTUAL attacks and proven threats. Ford and her lawyers have not provided a single credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Kinda like her Senate testimony.
No proof yet GUILTY!
Actually NUMBNUTS the accusation is that the right is threatening her and they have to ACTUALLY provide evidence to accuse some one of a crime.

Where did it say "the right" is threatening her again?

Christine Blasey Ford Can’t Return Home Due To ‘Unending’ Threats, Lawyers Say

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.
It is on both sides but the left is better organized and funded, with all that Soros money.

This divisiveness may lead to real problems. History tells us extremism and hysteria can lead to violence. Sadly the DNCMSM is egging it on in age of Trump.

We all know lefties who have lost their minds.

When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to
their roots and lynch Kavanaugh.

"Roots"?

What are you talking about?
Democrats were the ones who used to lynch under the guise of the KKK, remember?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Damn, that was the lowest-hanging fruit I've gulped down in a long time.
Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?
Actually, the KKK was full of southerners (conservatives) whether they were Democrats or Republicans.

Only in the original iteration of the nineteenth century, which lasted about seven years. The big version, the one with the burning crosses that we have pictures of founded in 1915, spread all over the country from literally coast to coast. If political parties were involved they would have reflected the local electoral demographics --- Democrats in the South, Republicans in the midwest/PA/NJ and the West and Pacific Northwest. Maine was as solidly Republican as the South was Democratic, so the influential state Republicans included both a pro-Klan wing and an anti-Klan one.

But absolutely they were all hyper-conservatives whether they even had a political party or not. Proto-fascists in fact.

Last edited:

We are told on here daily that only the left engages in such actions...yet here we are.

Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who publicly accused now-Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct, has not been able to return to her home and faces a near-constant stream of threats, her attorneys said in an interview on Sunday.
But how many on the left have actually been accosted by mobs? I’m sure she’s receiving death threats, sadly that’s the double edged sword aspect of social media...But the GOP just got doxed...by a democratic employee in Washington. 300 rioters got arrested in one weekend alone. There are a handful of GOP senators out there who haven’t been accosted by mobs. That’s not even including right leaning figure heads whether they work for the administration, or just pundits, or whatever. They don’t even have to be on the right anymore to face the wrath of the left. We’ve seen plenty of people on the left have to face down mobs for not going with the current dogma. A freaking Bernie Sanders supporting professor (Brett Weinstein) was mobbed by his own students for saying that making white students stay home for the day was racist. If you’re on the left, and say anything remotely redeeming about the right, they’re coming after you. We’ve even seen full grown men throw drinks on kids for the sin of wearing a MAGA hat. Mind you, basically everyone on the right, in any way involved with the Kavanaugh vote (including his family), is receiving death threats too. And if someone were to do an analysis, I’m sure they are receiving a great deal more than Ford. That would be totally consistent with anytime anyone has done analysis on this sort of thing.

It’s not a good trend to see these death threats...however, NO ONE ON THE RIGHT IS CALLING FOR HARRASING ANYBODY ON THE OTHER SIDE. No one on the right is calling for the intensification of the mobs, they are not excusing or turning a blind eye to clearly violent rioters. There is nothing of that sort that we are seeing from left, to a very scary degree. The left is actually paying for people to do this. CNN anchors are excusing this. Legislators on the left are calling in their constituents to do this. So with that in mind, I think it’s pretty dishonest to point out death threats against Ford (which are bad, but you can’t control everyone), vs what the left is actually calling for.

But how many on the left have actually been accosted by mobs? I’m sure she’s receiving death threats, sadly that’s the double edged sword aspect of social media...But the GOP just got doxed...by a democratic employee in Washington. 300 rioters got arrested in one weekend alone. There are a handful of GOP senators out there who haven’t been accosted by mobs. That’s not even including right leaning figure heads whether they work for the administration, or just pundits, or whatever. They don’t even have to be on the right anymore to face the wrath of the left. We’ve seen plenty of people on the left have to face down mobs for not going with the current dogma. A freaking Bernie Sanders supporting professor (Brett Weinstein) was mobbed by his own students for saying that making white students stay home for the day was racist. If you’re on the left, and say anything remotely redeeming about the right, they’re coming after you. We’ve even seen full grown men throw drinks on kids for the sin of wearing a MAGA hat. Mind you, basically everyone on the right, in any way involved with the Kavanaugh vote (including his family), is receiving death threats too. And if someone were to do an analysis, I’m sure they are receiving a great deal more than Ford. That would be totally consistent with anytime anyone has done analysis on this sort of thing.

It’s not a good trend to see these death threats...however, NO ONE ON THE RIGHT IS CALLING FOR HARRASING ANYBODY ON THE OTHER SIDE. No one on the right is calling for the intensification of the mobs, they are not excusing or turning a blind eye to clearly violent rioters. There is nothing of that sort that we are seeing from left, to a very scary degree. The left is actually paying for people to do this. CNN anchors are excusing this. Legislators on the left are calling in their constituents to do this. So with that in mind, I think it’s pretty dishonest to point out death threats against Ford (which are bad, but you can’t control everyone), vs what the left is actually calling for.

Thank you for your post, it was well thought out and civil.

This thread did just about what I expected it to do, some saying there is no proof, others saying she deserves whatever she gets.

While the left is more vocal and out front with it right now, I suspect that is the by-product of having lost the election. Had those three states that decided the election by less than a half of a percentage point went the other way, things might be very different.

In another thread right now someone who was on this forum crying about no proof is talking about the Clinton pizza sex ring, a thing there is no proof for and a thing that a right wing nut job thought was real and shot up the pizza joint.

This is not as isolated to one side as many wish to pretend.

When did Booker, Frankenstein and Harris join the repubs? Because they wanted to go back to
their roots and lynch Kavanaugh.

"Roots"?

What are you talking about?
Democrats were the ones who used to lynch under the guise of the KKK, remember?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnno they were not. For one thing the Klan was never a political organization; for a second no lynching anywhere --- and there were a great many outside the purview of the Klan ---- had a requirement for any political affiliation, for a third thing such lynchings typically targeted black people and sometimes Jews, which means if there was a lynching all three of the names you just mentioned would have been on the receiving end.

Damn, that was the lowest-hanging fruit I've gulped down in a long time.
Ummm, spin it however you like. The KKK were full of democrats in the south. Lynching was used as a metaphor, but you already knew that.....right?
Actually, the KKK was full of southerners (conservatives) whether they were Democrats or Republicans.

I lived in a solid blue Democratic town in early 2000's and they were racist, not outwardly but behind closed doors they said some disturbing stuff. That is where I learned Republican, Democrat, liberal or conservative there were racists, Democrats and liberals were not open about it, Republicans and conservatives tended to be more outward.

Just what ARE the threats? Are they threats to:
  1. Grab her pussy again?
  2. NOT grab her pussy again?
  3. Take her seriously?
  4. Lay on her and breathe heavy just for old time's sake?
  5. Notice her.
  6. NOT notice her.
  7. Give her the number of a good psychologist.
  8. Admit we're sorry we ever heard of her.
Either way Chrissy, glad it all worked out so well for you and was totally worth your while to try to attack a Supreme Court Justice. Even if your story WERE true, the fact that the FBI couldn't turn up a thing and your not having any evidence to share with the SJC or your expectation that the world would stop to run a tunneling electron microscope through the lives of people from 4o years ago to prove your case FOR you SHOULD have told you to just forget about it and MOVE THE FUCK ON. But HEY! At least you got that cool half Mil out of it! Nope. That will probably all go to your attorney and for other legal fees.

Supreme_Court_Finger.jpg

^ there you go.

Actually the left has proven they are violent over and over with ACTUAL attacks and proven threats. Ford and her lawyers have not provided a single credible piece of evidence to support the claim. Kinda like her Senate testimony.
No proof yet GUILTY!
Actually NUMBNUTS the accusation is that the right is threatening her and they have to ACTUALLY provide evidence to accuse some one of a crime.

I guess you did not BOTHER to READ the thread TITLE?

"Ford's lawyers say"? It's all over and there is no point in threatening Dr. Ford unless you are a maniac or a dirty trickster employed by George Soros. It seems that republican senator Susan Collins has become the symbol of reasonable dialog that always offends the psychotic left. She is a victim of not only threats of physical harm but her office received a ton of sex toys and several hundred coat hangers that the crazy incoherent leftist mob thinks is some sort of legitimate abortion argument.

No proof yet GUILTY!

I guess you did not BOTHER to READ the thread TITLE?

ACTUALLY yes I did READ the THREAD title AND also THE link IN it. AND it DOESN'T say JACK squat ABOUT who's SENDING the THREATS so YOUR post CLAIMING "the ACCUSATION is THAT the RIGHT is THREATENING her" --- AS if IT could EVEN be POSSIBLE for AN entire SIDE of THE political SPECTRUM to ENGAGE in A collective ACT --- would SEEM to BE unsubstantiated, WOULD it NOT.

Very sad and shitty way for people to act if in fact her lawyers are being truthful and as we all know lawyers are not above bending or stretching the truth or even outright lying.

This thread did just about what I expected it to do, some saying there is no proof, others saying she deserves whatever she gets.

While the left is more vocal and out front with it right now, I suspect that is the by-product of having lost the election. Had those three states that decided the election by less than a half of a percentage point went the other way, things might be very different.

In another thread right now someone who was on this forum crying about no proof is talking about the Clinton pizza sex ring, a thing there is no proof for and a thing that a right wing nut job thought was real and shot up the pizza joint.

It isn’t isolated, for sure. But the disparity between the sides is astounding, both in frequency and degree. And what is also astounding is how much it’s being condoned and even called for by major figure heads on the left. There are some on the left who condemn, I can think of two (Schumer, Beto), but almost universally everywhere else it’s ignored, excused, or promoted. There was this whole civil war hubbub going around about 4 months ago or so. I discounted that pretty quickly. After this weekend, I am actually concerned. I only saw calls from the left to turn up the intensity, and I don’t see a way to do that without it turning into criminal harassment, and even flat out violence. Rand Paul’s wife wrote a very good op-Ed appealing to civility, asking questions like what happens if GOP retains control of the house + senate, and RBG croaks...it is not going to be pretty. This was over a judge, with 36 year old sexual assault allegations without any corroborating evidence. Just hearing the nonsensical rhetoric alone, I don’t think I’ve ever been this concerned.

Also, that pizza guy didn’t shoot up the place, he just went in armed. As misguided, and as incredibly stupid it was...it was at least a nobal thing he tried to attempt, even if it was vigilantism. I mean he was convinced there was a child sex ring going on, and nobody was doing anything about it. If there was an event to go vigilante on, if that was a real thing, we’d probably be calling him a hero. Also, no one got hurt in that (I’m pretty sure). Again, extremely stupid (why anybody still listens to Jones now is beyond my comprehension)...but there was at least better justification for taking those measures than what we see coming from the left, either through the riots, mobs, antifa, whatever. Especially more so than the psycho who almost killed 15 or so members of the gop legislature. Had what’s his name not been in the line of succession, they all would have most likely been killed. Imagine that scenario for a second.

Anyway, I’m honestly concerned now, and that’s not a fake “just trying to exaggerate emotion to make a point” thing either. The right shouldn’t ignore the bad actors on their side, but they certainly do not encourage it, and ALL of the rights major figure heads have condemned such actions. I’ll put it this way, I’m not going to exert too much energy bailing water (on the stupid from the right ignoring such things) when the ship is headed straight for an iceberg.

It isn’t isolated, for sure. But the disparity between the sides is astounding, both in frequency and degree. And what is also astounding is how much it’s being condoned and even called for by major figure heads on the left. There are some on the left who condemn, I can think of two (Schumer, Beto), but almost universally everywhere else it’s ignored, excused, or promoted. There was this whole civil war hubbub going around about 4 months ago or so. I discounted that pretty quickly. After this weekend, I am actually concerned. I only saw calls from the left to turn up the intensity, and I don’t see a way to do that without it turning into criminal harassment, and even flat out violence. Rand Paul’s wife wrote a very good op-Ed appealing to civility, asking questions like what happens if GOP retains control of the house + senate, and RBG croaks...it is not going to be pretty. This was over a judge, with 36 year old sexual assault allegations without any corroborating evidence. Just hearing the nonsensical rhetoric alone, I don’t think I’ve ever been this concerned.

Also, that pizza guy didn’t shoot up the place, he just went in armed. As misguided, and as incredibly stupid it was...it was at least a nobal thing he tried to attempt, even if it was vigilantism. I mean he was convinced there was a child sex ring going on, and nobody was doing anything about it. If there was an event to go vigilante on, if that was a real thing, we’d probably be calling him a hero. Also, no one got hurt in that (I’m pretty sure). Again, extremely stupid (why anybody still listens to Jones now is beyond my comprehension)...but there was at least better justification for taking those measures than what we see coming from the left, either through the riots, mobs, antifa, whatever. Especially more so than the psycho who almost killed 15 or so members of the gop legislature. Had what’s his name not been in the line of succession, they all would have most likely been killed. Imagine that scenario for a second.

Anyway, I’m honestly concerned now, and that’s not a fake “just trying to exaggerate emotion to make a point” thing either. The right shouldn’t ignore the bad actors on their side, but they certainly do not encourage it, and ALL of the rights major figure heads have condemned such actions. I’ll put it this way, I’m not going to exert too much energy bailing water (on the stupid from the right ignoring such things) when the ship is headed straight for an iceberg.

You seem to have quite the selective memory. Have you already forgotten Tiki Torches and "Jews will not replace us" and "fire the sumbitches" and the Leader Brothers and Jeremy Christian Jodie Burchard-Risch and "beat the crap out of 'em" and "very fine people" and an actual Presidential candidate threatening "riots" and suggesting his opponent be shot if he didn't win, let alone "break their windows -- break them NOW" and "if ballots don't work, bullets will" and Jim David Adkisson and Scott Roeder and Dylann Roof and James Fields and Greg Giusti and Byron Williams and Charles Wilson, not to mention all the hyperracist photoshopping of O'bama with a bone through his nose and his wife with a penis, which is still going on two years after he's out of office? Any of that ring a bell?

Last edited:

Assuming that’s true, she has democrats to thank.

People are pissed off at democrats for using her to delay the vote for Kavanagh.

People are pissed off at democrats for using her to delay the vote for Kavanagh.

Was there some kind of deadline?

Because Merrick Garland might like to know how that works.

If she hasn't returned home...how do the people making the threats
know where she is at so that they can threaten her?

I think she has the same problem that Paul Blart had...Imaginary friends
and enemies.

Was there some kind of deadline?

Because Merrick Garland might like to know how that works.
Democrats stated their intentions long before they pulled out an old accusation by a leftist who was just as ugly then as she is now.

The idea of anyone wanting to sexually assault her is absurd.

How come she didn't buy a new house in another blue suburb with all the go fund me money she got?

Two words: Tough shit.

Sleep with the Democrat dogs, you're going to get a shitload of fleas.
^ there you go.

When the left starts believing all those women Bill Clinton sexually abused and raped, maybe I'll start believing wackos like Ford.

Once again...Amazing how alike the two sides are.

Fucking identical. I hate it.

Why would you think only “the left” did things like that. Rightwongnuts unvented it

Forum List

Back