Another democrat sex offender to hit the streets soon?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Anthony Weiner set for early prison release

Anthony Weiner may be coming home early.

The disgraced Democratic ex-congressman and former NYC mayoral hopeful, who has been completing a 21-month prison sentence for sending sexual text messages to an underage girl, may be released early for good behavior.

Less than a week after the insane bed wetter reaction to the public's rejection of that lying leftist hag's bullshit performance and the and the swearing in of a man who was deliberately slandered in The US Fucking Senate, an actual convicted sexual predator with close ties to hitlery of all people is looking at the possibility of early release.

If this sick fuck had actually met a 14 year old, took her to some alley, raped and strangled her, moonbats would be doing everything they could to undermine the investigation, keep the story quiet, and still get the sick fucker into a camp ground "prison". That's how twisted democrooks are.

If tony was a republicrat and sent a stick figure cartoon of a guy with crudely drawn junk, it would be headline news, Gloria Always Red would be helicoptered in, the family would have hordes of press and campers in the streets, it would be as if he had committed Tony's actual crime, which is some deviant shit that regressives do, but always get away with.

Last edited:
19sza1.jpg

The disgraced Democratic ex-congressman and former NYC mayoral hopeful, who has been completing a 21-month prison sentence for sending sexual text messages to an underage girl, may be released early for good behavior.

Less than a week after the insane bed wetter reaction to the public's rejection of that lying leftist hag's bullshit performance and the and the swearing in of a man who was deliberately slandered in The US Fucking Senate, an actual convicted sexual predator with close ties to hitlery of all people is looking at the possibility of early release.

If this sick fuck had actually met a 14 year old, took her to some alley, raped and strangled her, moonbats would be doing everything they could to undermine the investigation, keep the story quiet, and still get the sick fucker into a camp ground "prison". That's how twisted democrooks are.

If tony was a republicrat and sent a stick figure cartoon of a guy with crudely drawn junk, it would be headline news, Gloria Always Red would be helicoptered in, the family would have hordes of press and campers in the streets, it would be as if he had committed Tony's actual crime, which is some deviant shit that regressives do, but always get away with.

How's your buddy Hastert doing?

Served only 13 months in prison, and he actually did rape underage boys.

• Banned

LOL...

I realize you're too stupid to know the difference.

When republicrats are exposed to be pieces of shit, like democrats are, we reject them from our midst. They find themselves shunned and largely unforgiven for shit like adultery which is a democrook sacrament. There are exceptions, now that you democrooks let Clinton throw the bar down Kola Borehole.

We throw our scumbags in prison and ostracize them. You embrace your psychotic criminals, keep them in the fucking senate for 30 years, and look for new ways to make sick deviant perversion acceptable to the public.

He should have done ten years just for thinking his pencil neck ass should be called Carlos Danger.

You elected Trump.

So much for that theory!

Right up there with your global warming theories bed wetter.

Total bullshit.

I wrote in Ted Cruz.

Now that Trump has been in office a while, nearly eradicated the meat puppet faggot's odor and has even undone some of clinton's damage I'm totally behind him. The fact that you hate him adds to his appeal.

I see you're all worked up about this, when do you plan to prosecute tRump, Moore, and Kavanaugh?

Like I always say, democrats are real soft on crime.
It's a hoax, fake, never happened!
Happens all the time. Gov of Maryland pushed prison reform for a long time. Finally got it and released a man sentenced to prison for killing a man. While in prison he was sentenced to more time for gang activity. Govs reform bill got this guy released a lot sooner than he should have been. Within a week or so he murdered again. Guess what the dim skunt gov does? Call for more gun control. This happened a few months ago and if you want to look it up you can. I won't bother with it.

LOL...

When republicrats are exposed to be pieces of shit, like democrats are, we reject them from our midst.
You elected Trump.

So much for that theory!
No he didn't elect Trump. Millions of Americans sick and tired of the likes of your kind elected Trump and we'll try to do it again.

LOL...

When republicrats are exposed to be pieces of shit, like democrats are, we reject them from our midst.
You elected Trump.

So much for that theory!
No he didn't elect Trump. Millions of Americans sick and tired of the likes of your kind elected Trump and we'll try to do it again.
Actually you are sick and tired of GOP dominance and give away to the rich, but are brainwashed by b*******.

LOL...

You elected Trump.

So much for that theory!
Actually you are sick and tired of GOP dominance and give away to the rich, but are brainwashed by b*******.
No troll, I stated clearly what I and millions of others are.

Like I always say, democrats are real soft on crime.
It's a hoax, fake, never happened!
Happens all the time. Gov of Maryland pushed prison reform for a long time. Finally got it and released a man sentenced to prison for killing a man. While in prison he was sentenced to more time for gang activity. Govs reform bill got this guy released a lot sooner than he should have been. Within a week or so he murdered again. Guess what the dim skunt gov does? Call for more gun control. This happened a few months ago and if you want to look it up you can. I won't bother with it.
It's amazing how single incidents like that take the place of intelligent policy with you guys...

Forum List

Back