Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

Like I said, it won't affect the judges impending decision. Fuch's expressed concerns to J6 about her phone call .....like possible legal concerns and they didn't enter her testimony into the final report.
These are legal issues that certainly should affect any judicial decision.

Unlike you, the judges aren't going to ignore the legal fundamentals.

There are more problems too, this is just one of several.

These are legal issues that certainly should affect any judicial decision.
This won't factor into McAffee's pending decision.
Unlike you, the judges aren't going to ignore the legal fundamentals.
Funny you mention that, Fuchs was very concerned about being on record at J6 over her actions........that would tell me she isn't so sure her actions were legal.
Until then it's lawyers around Trump who've actually been disbarred.
Like that has to do with anything at hand here......LOL
Well, I read those that make sense.
It was your quote from the Senate report that make no sense.

Funny you mention that, Fuchs was very concerned about being on record at J6 over her actions........that would tell me she isn't so sure her actions were legal
The laws is supposed to protect the privacy of citizens, not corrupt politicians.

There are numerous exclusions for someone like Fuchs.

You claim she has the law in her back pocket, yet at the same time she has concerns about the illegal call she made.
Which means nothing.

We can read the legislation and case law. We don’t need to worry what she is concerned about.

This won't factor into McAffee's pending decision.

Funny you mention that, Fuchs was very concerned about being on record at J6 over her actions........that would tell me she isn't so sure her actions were legal.

Like that has to do with anything at hand here......LOL

It was your quote from the Senate report that make no sense.
since your OP is claiming that Cheney withheld information the report is the ONLY piece of information that is relevant.

Forum List

Back