I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

I don't need to impress anybody, fascist. I'm simply letting you fascists know that decent liberal Americans such as myself and the Democratic Senate minority are not going to let Trump and you evil mother fuckers destroy this country.

Is that you on the far left?

Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-112538.jpg

Last edited:
Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Not true, fascist. You still need a 60 vote majority to fully repeal it. It matters not -- I stand for good and you stand for evil. You live with that, asshole. If you we a decent person, you would complain about Repugs never coming up with an alternative to ObamaCare, but you have not.

And if you fuckholes actually do repeal ObamaCare, you will face mass protests in this country like you never have before. You fascist fucks simply can't win this battle in the long run, no matter what you do in 2017.

Fascist! Asshole! Repug! Fuckhole!

Woo! The butthurt is strong in this child!

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

So you would rather support the Repug Party, which will do NOTHING regarding this country's health care problems. Just like Bush and the Repugs did nothing before ObamaCare. At least Obama and the Democrats tried to do something to help millions of Americans, so I will always support the side that tries to help the country. I will never support a bunch of fascist obstructionists like the Repug Party that only pretend to care about the country.

That's very logical of you, I understand.

I don't need to impress anybody, fascist. I'm simply letting you fascists know that decent liberal Americans such as myself and the Democratic Senate minority are not going to let Trump and you evil mother fuckers destroy this country.

Better than holding a Confederate flag or Nazi flag, which is probably what you're into.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.
Apparently General Custer here didn't get the memo that the battle is over and the Sioux won.....:rolleyes:

Now all the remains is mopping up all that gub'mint worshiper blood on the floor and sending the suits to the dry cleaners.

You evil Trumpkins that support intolerance and hatred won't win in the long run. Decent Americans such as myself will defeat you evil mother fuckers in the long run.

So what are ya gonna do?
Riot? Hit me with your wiffle ball bat?
I think you should just retire to your safe space like a good little progressive.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.

Quite the sick little puppy aren't you?
Of course....you support mass arrest and re-education camps for us, right?

Obunglescare is eliminating itself, it's imploding. It's obvious you're not paying attention

It's obvious that you're in for a miserable 4 years, fascist. Let's see you fascist Repug fucks try to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, including millions of Republicans.

Vive la revolution.....will you be picking up a weapon?

Obunglescare is eliminating itself, it's imploding. It's obvious you're not paying attention

It's obvious that you're in for a miserable 4 years, fascist. Let's see you fascist Repug fucks try to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, including millions of Republicans.

Dude, grow up. You're not impressing anyone with your middle school antics. Try to act like an adult and people won't speak to you as if you're a child. Nobody has time for it

You have fully subsidized barrycare dont you?

We noticed a long time ago that democrats have no interest in true compromise. Their idea of compromise is for the other guy to cave.

You do realize that the Repug Senate during Obama's Presidency initiated more filibusters than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined?

Of course you do, it's just that you are a dishonest fascist Repug lump of shit who can't control your bullshit.
Awww, they're so cute when they try to insult.

In other words, you have no facts, no game, and no intellect. You can't explain how the Repugs in the Senate launched more filibusters in the past 8 years than in the previous 200+ years combined because you are worthless piece of fascist shit.
And then they double down on it.

Still got nothing, goober? Didn't think so. You're shit is weak, Repug pussy.
Get back to me when you're coherent.

So you would rather support the Repug Party, which will do NOTHING regarding this country's health care problems...

I don't support any party (unless it serves good Scotch) and all Obamacare did for me was significantly increase my premiums while reducing my coverage (but I'm guessing you wouldn't understand). Just so you know ... there's no such thing as free stuff.

Better than holding a Confederate flag or Nazi flag, which is probably what you're into.

They're not holding the flag you fucking moron ... they're burning it! Fucking slimy dirtbags.

You do realize that the Repug Senate during Obama's Presidency initiated more filibusters than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined?

Of course you do, it's just that you are a dishonest fascist Repug lump of shit who can't control your bullshit.

In other words, you have no facts, no game, and no intellect. You can't explain how the Repugs in the Senate launched more filibusters in the past 8 years than in the previous 200+ years combined because you are worthless piece of fascist shit.

I explained to you how the Repug Party has shattered the record for Senate filibusters in the past 8 years. And you've got nothing but lame-ass retorts because you are a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

And we both know it, child, so go fuck yourself.

Remember how Conservatives protested, looted and rioted after Obama was elected?

Yeah, me neither.

Soros is paying protesters to lead the minions and mindless Zombies to the streets

Missed all that Tea Party shit didn't you?

Yeah I missed the Tea Party Riots

I haven't seen any riots from the left.....yet

Are you serious?
Donald Trump's US presidential election win sparks riots by Hillary Clinton fans as fighting erupts outside the White House

This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell

On the bright side, after the last 8 years of Progressive Bot/SJW/Politically Correct hit squad dystopia that we've been put through, Hell will be an improvement. :)

Trump will only be an improvement for bigots.
Good. I think he will put all the brown and blacks people in ovens, mysoginize all the bitches, kill all the gays, and then marry Putin while two donkeys look on with video.

And that's why you evil racist mother fuckers will never win. Real Americans such as myself will not allow you traitors to ruin this country.
How will you 'not allow' it?

I explained to you how the Repug Party has shattered the record for Senate filibusters in the past 8 years. And you've got nothing but lame-ass retorts because you are a dishonest Repug lightweight piece of shit with no facts, no game, and no intellect.

Mass arrests and re-education camps for us kid?

This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell

On the bright side, after the last 8 years of Progressive Bot/SJW/Politically Correct hit squad dystopia that we've been put through, Hell will be an improvement. :)

Trump will only be an improvement for bigots.
Good. I think he will put all the brown and blacks people in ovens, mysoginize all the bitches, kill all the gays, and then marry Putin while two donkeys look on with video.

And that's why you evil racist mother fuckers will never win. Real Americans such as myself will not allow you traitors to ruin this country.
How will you 'not allow' it?

Thats the part I cant wait for.
Or is the tantrum he's throwing right now pretty much his whole game plan?

You're not quite sober yet, but keep trying. While you're doing so, consider Obama's attitude when he assumed power. You remember, that whole thing about bringing a gun to a fight, you can come along for the ride, but you have to sit in the back of the bus, that stuff.

No, that's what you fascist racist fuckholes do. There's no other rationalization as to why you would vote for Trump -- you are simply an evil bigot, end of story.

We noticed a long time ago that democrats have no interest in true compromise. Their idea of compromise is for the other guy to cave.

Forum List

Back