I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.
Apparently General Custer here didn't get the memo that the battle is over and the Sioux won.....:rolleyes:

Now all the remains is mopping up all that gub'mint worshiper blood on the floor and sending the suits to the dry cleaners.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

You have issues

• Banned

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

• Banned
Apparently General Custer here didn't get the memo that the battle is over and the Sioux won.....:rolleyes:

Now all the remains is mopping up all that gub'mint worshiper blood on the floor and sending the suits to the dry cleaners.

You evil Trumpkins that support intolerance and hatred won't win in the long run. Decent Americans such as myself will defeat you evil mother fuckers in the long run.

Trump hasn't even started his "new" government yet, you idiot. But by all means, go to jail. Maybe when the cops tell you to stop, quickly reach into your pants. By all means.

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

Obunglescare is eliminating itself, it's imploding. It's obvious you're not paying attention

I love it when I have " another thing coming" Can you make it a corvette?

ebola.jpeg

This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell

On the bright side, after the last 8 years of Progressive Bot/SJW/Politically Correct hit squad dystopia that we've been put through, Hell will be an improvement. :)

Trump will only be an improvement for bigots.
Good. I think he will put all the brown and blacks people in ovens, mysoginize all the bitches, kill all the gays, and then marry Putin while two donkeys look on with video.

Obunglescare is eliminating itself, it's imploding. It's obvious you're not paying attention

It's obvious that you're in for a miserable 4 years, fascist. Let's see you fascist Repug fucks try to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, including millions of Republicans.

It's obvious that you're in for a miserable 4 years, fascist. Let's see you fascist Repug fucks try to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, including millions of Republicans.

Dude, grow up. You're not impressing anyone with your middle school antics. Try to act like an adult and people won't speak to you as if you're a child. Nobody has time for it

This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell

On the bright side, after the last 8 years of Progressive Bot/SJW/Politically Correct hit squad dystopia that we've been put through, Hell will be an improvement. :)

Trump will only be an improvement for bigots.
Good. I think he will put all the brown and blacks people in ovens, mysoginize all the bitches, kill all the gays, and then marry Putin while two donkeys look on with video.

And that's why you evil racist mother fuckers will never win. Real Americans such as myself will not allow you traitors to ruin this country.

Forum List

Back