Louisiana lawmakers want Ten Commandments in all public school classrooms

So you are saying the Pride events at school promote kids to be homosexual?

Which Pride events have you been at?

Pride events do promote that it is OK and perfectly acceptable to be homosexual.

They promote acceptance of homosexuality, not just tolerance. celebration implies acceptance.

That goes against the morality of a large part of this country. Public schools should stay out of it.

Teach respect, not celebration.

Bullshit. They just don't want schools trying to impart morality on their kids they disagree with.

It seems between the two of us, you are the bigot.

Free exercise isn't limited to the houses of worship.
You are so used to being homophobic that you are taking great offence when a school has events to tell kids it is alright to be homosexual.

Do you the centuries of bigotry and abuse given by the Religious on the Homosexual Community?
None of it being very Christian...

You are so used to being homophobic that you are taking great offence when a school has events to tell kids it is alright to be homosexual.

Do you the centuries of bigotry and abuse given by the Religious on the Homosexual Community?
None of it being very Christian...

The schools are contradicting the parents who don't believe that. I personally am a lapsed catholic at best, but unlike you I support rights in general, not just when I agree entirely with those fighting for them.

So it's revenge now?

Right now you have trans crazies convincing perfectly healthy young girls to remove their breasts and take testosterone. This has gone beyond "tolerate X, to X is the bestest thing evah!"

Why do you think you see some classes where 40% of the kids when polled say they are some form of "queer"?

So when it talks about coveting your neighbour's ass, it's about envy for a donkey?
I believe the term Oxen is also used. Whether Oxen or Ass, those were items of luxury and faster paths to more wealth back in Biblical times. Every era throughout history and the future will always have items we can be envious that our neighbor or peer has. There is also a similar one about not coveting a neighbor’s wife.

Christian or not, these are pretty good tenets to live by.

Why get something new when we have the non-god commandments as a guide?

Because the 10 Commandments starts off with 4 religious commandments. Do the students follow those as well? Do the teachers push the students to follow what she believes?

Because the 10 Commandments starts off with 4 religious commandments. Do the students follow those as well? Do the teachers push the students to follow what she believes?

If you read my earlier posts, my compromise would be to leave out the first 4, and only go with the last 6 in schools.

You brought up the kid telling their parents. I figure it happens with the same frequency.

I'm talking about schools deliberately hiding something being done in the open at school from parents.

If little suzy blew little johnny in front of the classroom, I think it would have to be reported.

I'm talking about schools deliberately hiding something being done in the open at school from parents.

If little suzy blew little johnny in front of the classroom, I think it would have to be reported.

And you think posting 6 of the 10 Commandments in the classroom will stop trannies?

The schools are contradicting the parents who don't believe that. I personally am a lapsed catholic at best, but unlike you I support rights in general, not just when I agree entirely with those fighting for them.

So it's revenge now?
They are celebrating acceptance after years of vilification...
Right now you have trans crazies convincing perfectly healthy young girls to remove their breasts and take testosterone. This has gone beyond "tolerate X, to X is the bestest thing evah!"
Please show us the evidence of that in schools...
Why do you think you see some classes where 40% of the kids when polled say they are some form of "queer"?
Show that this is coming from schools and not from media or other sources?

Oh lord....Look, loving one's own country is not religious worship in America. Maybe in a Muslim country where religion and state are one but not here in America. No one I know worships Trump or any made up 'Orange jesus.' I think you're delusional.

Think logically, objectively.

Yeah, I know, you won't because you have a preconceived idea in your head.

Forum List

Back