I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.

Ah, nobody gives a shit.

You do, fascist bitch. Get ready for 4 years of misery for you evil Repugs.

Ahahaha look fool we don't need a single Dem vote for the next 2 years, and most likely the next 4 to 8 years. Your side will just have to sit there and suck it. :eusa_boohoo:

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences
What did obama deliver? Don't answer...I've heard it before. A trivial list.

ObamaCare for 20 million Americans, which is a lot more than you worthless Repugs have done in the past century.

And it actually doesn't matter. Trump is an evil, intolerant person and only bigots such as yourself support him.

LOL.....
15036437_10207926809156100_8217833899719701491_n.jpg

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences
What did obama deliver? Don't answer...I've heard it before. A trivial list.

ObamaCare for 20 million Americans, which is a lot more than you worthless Repugs have done in the past century.

And it actually doesn't matter. Trump is an evil, intolerant person and only bigots such as yourself support him.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

OMG what a pile of steaming horseshit. Good God.

The American people voted for Trump. Seems you have a bone to pick with them. They got the message that you never even noticed.

Oh and you get ready for a great four years as Trump works his magic.

Carry on moron. LMAO

You really need to get a historical perspective on the meaning of fascism. Like most liberals you use words out of context so often they lose their original meaning. By the way the way the will of the people spoke, and Republicans maintained their control of the house and senate.

Ah, nobody gives a shit.

Ahahaha look fool we don't need a single Dem vote for the next 2 years, and most likely the next 4 to 8 years. Your side will just have to sit there and suck it. :eusa_boohoo:

The Democratic Senate minority will use the filibuster to stop Trump and the Repug's disastrous agenda.

Turnabout is fair play, bitch. You Repugs stopped Obama from taking this country forward for 8 years. Now the heroic Democrats in the Senate are going to stop you racist, evil mother fuckers from taking it backwards. I have no doubt that Trump will eventually try to have Democrats in the Senate put in jail or eliminated, but we will never surrender to evil.

You really need to get a historical perspective on the meaning of fascism. Like most liberals you use words out of context so often they lose their original meaning. By the way the way the will of the people spoke, and Republicans maintained their control of the house and senate.

The will of the people did speak...Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, just like Gore in 2000.

And you fascist Repug fucks suppressed the vote of minorities in several battleground states. It's well-documented what you evil fucks are trying to do with these voter suppression tactics. If you don't believe me, look at the recent N. Carolina appeals court decision regarding Repug voter suppression tactics in that state.

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I hate to point out the obvious, DD...but ObamaCare is about to collapse on it's own...not because of anything Donald Trump is doing but because it was written by people who wanted it to fail. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid killed ObamaCare when they set it up. It was never supposed to be something that worked...it was only seen by the progressive wing of the Democratic Party as a means to get to government run healthcare.

Ah, nobody gives a shit.

The Democratic Senate minority will use the filibuster to stop Trump and the Repug's disastrous agenda.

Turnabout is fair play, bitch. You Repugs stopped Obama from taking this country forward for 8 years. Now the heroic Democrats in the Senate are going to stop you racist, evil mother fuckers from taking it backwards. I have no doubt that Trump will eventually try to have Democrats in the Senate put in jail or eliminated, but we will never surrender to evil.

OMG Can you be anymore of a dumbass than you already are??

I think not.

Carry on dumbass. Good God. what a maroon.

Ah, nobody gives a shit.

You really have not paid attention have you, thanks to Harry Reid and the Dem's changing senate rules the GOP can pass a shit ton of legislation and fill cabinet positions with a simple majority in the Senate, hence your filibuster threat is shit lib. OOOOH SNAPPP!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Remember how Conservatives protested, looted and rioted after Obama was elected?

Yeah, me neither.

Soros is paying protesters to lead the minions and mindless Zombies to the streets

Missed all that Tea Party shit didn't you?

The American people voted for Trump. Seems you have a bone to pick with them.

That's the progressive mind set mind set for you :

"We love Democracy as long as everybody votes exactly the way we want them to"

Woe be unto you evil apostates that didn't vote the way the gub'mint worshipers on the left told you to. :D

Forum List

Back