I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

I say fine...kill Obamacare

But show me you have something better and cheaper
Show me how you will transition to the new Republican plan
Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

And now you have the Republicans to fix that for you

Republicans take away Obamacare, what will cause your rates to go down? You can go on the open insurance market right now if you think you will find a cheaper rate

Have you checked out things like Medishare? Not insurance, but sharing costs and allows for cheaper plans to be bought.

Would you pay a doctor $1,000/year for your family to see him for routine checkups, inoculations and minor treatments if you could save $2,000/year on insurance premiums? I would. If I was the doctor and could get the cash payment without messing with insurance companies, I'd go for it too. There are ways to get lower insurance costs, but they are not necessarily easy or fun. As it is now, there is no incentive to economize when it comes to health insurance.

Ball is in your court Republicans

Show us a plan that is better and cheaper than Obamacare

Ahahaha look fool we don't need a single Dem vote for the next 2 years, and most likely the next 4 to 8 years. Your side will just have to sit there and suck it. :eusa_boohoo:

The Democratic Senate minority will use the filibuster to stop Trump and the Repug's disastrous agenda.

Turnabout is fair play, bitch. You Repugs stopped Obama from taking this country forward for 8 years. Now the heroic Democrats in the Senate are going to stop you racist, evil mother fuckers from taking it backwards. I have no doubt that Trump will eventually try to have Democrats in the Senate put in jail or eliminated, but we will never surrender to evil.

You really have not paid attention have you, thanks to Harry Reid and the Dem's changing senate rules the GOP can pass a shit ton of legislation and fill cabinet positions with a simple majority in the Senate, hence your filibuster threat is shit lib. OOOOH SNAPPP!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not true, fascist. You still need a 60 vote majority to fully repeal it. It matters not -- I stand for good and you stand for evil. You live with that, asshole. If you were a decent person, you would complain about Repugs never coming up with an alternative to ObamaCare, but you have not.

And if you fuckholes actually do repeal ObamaCare, you will face mass protests in this country like you never have before. You fascist fucks simply can't win this battle in the long run, no matter what you do in 2017.

:crybaby: return after you finish your meltdown. lol

I'm fine right here, thank you. You fascist evil mother fuckers will never destroy this country, no matter how hard you try.

You know guys, when you read the OP's words, you can see exactly why Trump came about and how he won.

The white working class simply got fed up with the constant demonization, and this is the result.

Conservatives every where should be thanking people like this. They supplied ALL the motivation that was needed.

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.

Show how you will provide coverage to millions of Americans with cancer, heart disease, diabetes and even high blood pressure and cholesterol who are now denied coverage
Kill the individual mandate and show what you will do with the millions who show up in emergency rooms without coverage

Again, I will hold Trump to the same standard as any other President. Take away Obamacare and you had better have something cheaper and better

Cheaper for who? My premiums are up dramatically as are my deductibles. Obamacare is just another gov't redistribution of wealth.

INEPTOCRACY - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or even try are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Republicans take away Obamacare, what will cause your rates to go down? You can go on the open insurance market right now if you think you will find a cheaper rate

Have you checked out things like Medishare? Not insurance, but sharing costs and allows for cheaper plans to be bought.

Would you pay a doctor $1,000/year for your family to see him for routine checkups, inoculations and minor treatments if you could save $2,000/year on insurance premiums? I would. If I was the doctor and could get the cash payment without messing with insurance companies, I'd go for it too. There are ways to get lower insurance costs, but they are not necessarily easy or fun. As it is now, there is no incentive to economize when it comes to health insurance.

We both know that isn't going to happen.

Republicans only know three things -- obstruction, hatred for government, and hatred for liberals. They can't actually govern and they already proved that under 8 years of Bush.

I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Got news for you, you already have surrendered to evil; so completely that you can't even seen the gargantuan magnitude of your owned minds. Read the OP from my signature link for details.

Republicans only know three things -- obstruction, hatred for government, and hatred for liberals. They can't actually govern and they already proved that under 8 years of Bush.

It can't happen because Republicans never wanted universal healthcare in the beginning

They will slash Obamacare, cut off Medicaid and subsidies, throw people with pre-existing conditions into the open market and then spend decades blocking any form of replacement

It can't happen because Republicans never wanted universal healthcare in the beginning

They will slash Obamacare, cut off Medicaid and subsidies, throw people with pre-existing conditions into the open market and then spend decades blocking any form of replacement

There will be riots in the streets if this happens. Repugs always overreach, even when they don't get the majority of the vote. My only hope is that Trump destroys the Repug Party once and for all.

Nothing is better than the ACA... the ACA is a fucking disaster.

There will be riots in the streets if this happens. Repugs always overreach, even when they don't get the majority of the vote. My only hope is that Trump destroys the Repug Party once and for all.

Cool.. then the rioters will be shot in the streets like that wild animals they are.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.

images

tumblr_inline_nkp5nqHrz91t81zdv.jpg

dimocraps are scum

Remember how Conservatives protested, looted and rioted after Obama was elected?

Yeah, me neither.

Soros is paying protesters to lead the minions and mindless Zombies to the streets

Missed all that Tea Party shit didn't you?

Yeah I missed the Tea Party Riots

I haven't seen any riots from the left.....yet

Are you serious?
Donald Trump's US presidential election win sparks riots by Hillary Clinton fans as fighting erupts outside the White House

The Sun?

Demonstrations are not riots

You and I have a different idea on what constitutes a demonstration.
Mine doesnt involve burning cars and shooting people.
5 Shot, 2 Life-Threatening Injuries During Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle | Zero Hedge

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

images

your%2Btears%2Bare%2Bdelicious.jpg

dimocraps are scum

And you're a racist who supports intolerance and hatred. So nobody's perfect.

Cool.. then the rioters will be shot in the streets like that wild animals they are.

Yep, just like the racists who shot black people protesting in the streets in the 1960s. This is what racists like you support.

images

your%2Btears%2Bare%2Bdelicious.jpg

dimocraps are scum

And you're a racist who supports intolerance and hatred. So nobody's perfect.

:banana:

Yep, just like the racists who shot black people protesting in the streets in the 1960s. This is what racists like you support.

The 1960's are calling and they want their idiot back

And you really should change your name now.

Makes you look even more stupid than you are. Which is quite the feat

The OP should turn a TV on right now, lame duck Obama the irrelevant is introducing the new president to be.

Happy day!!!!

The 1960's are calling and they want their idiot back

Why, were you in the KKK back then? Have you been hiding ever since? Now that Trump is President, are you grabbing that white robe that's been gathering dust in the basement and putting it back on?

And you really should change your name now.

Makes you look even more stupid than you are. Which is quite the feat

Not really. You Repugs can't win the popular vote. We have this stupid-ass electoral college system, that's the only way you Nazis can win.

Forum List

Back