I Stand On The Side Of Justice And Liberty With The Democrats. I Will Never Surrender To Evil.

Where does the constitution say anything about them being required to vote on every nominee?

Where does it say anything about an Air Force, either?

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.
That explains the vacuity of your posts.

It's a historical precedent that the Senate take a vote, it's always been that way and what the Repug Party has done is petty, unprecedented bullshit. And we both know it. Historical precedent also matters regarding the way Congress operates.

Instead of admitting the obvious that the Repug Party is an evil group of obstructionist assholes, you want to look for ridiculous, lame-ass interpretations of the Constitution...and those interpretations aren't even correct.
I'm sure you'll be very happy to know that the Senate will indeed take a vote on a new justice, a relatively short time after Trump is sworn in.

Nope, you'll be happy, racist. After all, you are an unsophisticated fascist Repug goober lump of shit.

That's a great way to sway people to your point of view. You logic is impeccable.

My only reason for being here is to point out how evil you Repug racist fucks are.

People with no morals and no conscience such as yourself simply can't be persuaded. Not to mention that you are intellectual lightweight and boring as hell to talk to.

So your sole purpoyae is to persuade unpersuadeable people that they are stupid and evil.

What kind of idiot assigned you such a fruitless task?
Their's is not to reason why, their's is but to try and cry.

Last edited:
I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.
You're a dumbass. Hillary and Barry allied themselves with Al Qaeida - the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11/01 and killed 3,000 of your fellow Americans...you defend and support Hillary and Barry...yet you say you won't stand with evil.

If that wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.
Almost as pathetic as bones' desperate attempts to paint any language variations in Trump's ongoing narrative as "backpedaling". "AHA! There will be 6 miles of FENCE instead of wall..so his promise to build a WALL is a lie!" 'AHA! He has said that he may keep some portions of obamacare so HE'S BACKPEDALING!" Never mind that he's used the same language all along, and the only *aha* is her own pathetic *aha* as she comes to realize that the reality is somewhat different than she imagined it. Because SHE DOESN'T RESEARCH. She just stupidly accepts whatever she reads on Move.org sites or on SLATE without ever looking into it herself.

I have a boss like that. Goes to the mat over crap before she actually looks it up herself to see if she's right or not. And newsflash...when she goes to the mat against me, I know what I'm talking about because I DO look stuff up, and she ends up looking like a moron.

Happened twice in one day last week.

Oh well, at least Clinton reads. That fucking idiot Trump doesn't read anything accept his stupid ass Twitter messages. This man is woefully unqualified to be President and even he knows it. Trump looked so small and intimidated sitting next to Obama, Trump knows he can't handle this job. The whole world also knows it and they are laughing at us.
And he defeated Hillary.

images

All you're doing is demonstrating to the world what a king sized jack ass you are. All you douche bag leftists sound like a gang of petulant two-year-olds.
Are You Suffering From Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)?
I'm a Trump supporter. I have been since the day he announced.

Well, that explains why you are such an unsophisticated know-nothing Repug goober.

Really? The fact that I picked the winning candidate 18 months ago means I'm a "know-nothing?" How did your candidate do?

Clinton won the popular vote and probably won the electoral college, too. I can't help it that you Repug mother fuckers always suppress the votes of minorities, like the fascist fucks that you are.

A Republican hasn't legitimately won a Presidential election since Bush in 1988. Most Americans don't want you crazy fascist mother fuckers in the White House.
Keep believing that, it helps quiet the voices.

This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell

On the bright side, after the last 8 years of Progressive Bot/SJW/Politically Correct hit squad dystopia that we've been put through, Hell will be an improvement. :)

Trump will only be an improvement for bigots.
Good. I think he will put all the brown and blacks people in ovens, mysoginize all the bitches, kill all the gays, and then marry Putin while two donkeys look on with video.

And that's why you evil racist mother fuckers will never win. Real Americans such as myself will not allow you traitors to ruin this country.

Uhm shit for brains we already won

Because Repugs are evil fascists and most of you are also racists.

Yes, I've heard the entire deplorables discussion before....now let me think.

How did that go, by the way ?

You Repugs are very enthusiastic about a racist and misogynist bully like Donald Trump, so you immoral fucks simply won't think twice about voting for a despicable man like that.

He is a jerk.

I certainly don't like him.

Many people didn't.

But they chose to vote for him in spite of it being him.

Wonder why ?

And you suppressed the votes of millions of minority voters, as I explained in my other thread from earlier today. Cheating is the only way you fascist fucks can win elections anymore.

I am sure that will swing things around and put Hillary in the WH.

Justice !!!

Liberalism will win in the long run, no matter how much you fascist Repug mother fuckers cheat. It always does.

Yes it will. In fact it appears it just did.

You see, you are not a liberal. You are an arrogant left wing retard. There is a huge difference.

I am liberal. I wanted Bernie. In your quest to control things, you cheated him (hmmmmm............What did you say about cheating ?).

And I, for one, am done with you because of it.

So, keep whining. It makes everyone else look smart.

I already told you why Repugs voted for Trump. Repugs are evil. Repugs are fascists who steal elections. Most Repugs are also racists. But since you asked, I'm more than happy to repeat this for you.

And most Trump supporters do like Trump, for the reasons I just gave you. That says a lot more about your fucked-up ignorant asses than it does about me.

And if you really are a Bernie Sanders supporter (which I highly doubt), then Sanders would be ashamed of you for making excuses for people voting for the racist and misogynist Trump. Like Sanders said, it's time for people to take a stand against the Repug Party and the fascism, racism, and evil they represent.

Thanks for posting something that shows you are either:

1. A close minded bigot who is worse than those he is critical of.

2. A fanatic who would do better in a place like Iran.

3. A third grader.

Those are not reasons. Those are YOUR values. And I'll be willing to bet that you live alone because nobody would be stupid enough to sit around and listen to such garbage on a regular basis.

Says the dishonest Repug lightweight who can't explain why the obstructionist Repug Senate initiated more filibusters during Obama's presidency than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined.

Says the dishonest Repug lightweight who can't explain why the Repugs abdicated their constitutional responsibility to take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nomination. Says the unsophisticated Repug lightweight who thinks he know more about this topic than a constitutional law professor like Obama.

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Your shit is weak, Repug lightweight.

You Repugs are very enthusiastic about a racist and misogynist bully like Donald Trump, so you immoral fucks simply won't think twice about voting for a despicable man like that.

He is a jerk.

Many people didn't.

Wonder why ?

And you suppressed the votes of millions of minority voters, as I explained in my other thread from earlier today. Cheating is the only way you fascist fucks can win elections anymore.

Justice !!!

Liberalism will win in the long run, no matter how much you fascist Repug mother fuckers cheat. It always does.

You see, you are not a liberal. You are an arrogant left wing retard. There is a huge difference.

I am liberal. I wanted Bernie. In your quest to control things, you cheated him (hmmmmm............What did you say about cheating ?).

I already told you why Repugs voted for Trump. Repugs are evil. Repugs are fascists who steal elections. Most Repugs are also racists. But since you asked, I'm more than happy to repeat this for you.

And most Trump supporters do like Trump, for the reasons I just gave you. That says a lot more about your fucked-up ignorant asses than it does about me.

And if you really are a Bernie Sanders supporter (which I highly doubt), then Sanders would be ashamed of you for making excuses for people voting for the racist and misogynist Trump. Like Sanders said, it's time for people to take a stand against the Repug Party and the fascism, racism, and evil they represent.

3. A third grader.

Those are not reasons. Those are YOUR values. And I'll be willing to bet that you live alone because nobody would be stupid enough to sit around and listen to such garbage on a regular basis.

If you don't vote based on your values, then what the fuck is the motivation for voting? Even if I thought Trump could do a better job than Clinton as President (and there's no fucking way that would be true), I would never vote for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump.

So the only one being stupid is you.

Says the dishonest Repug lightweight who can't explain why the obstructionist Repug Senate initiated more filibusters during Obama's presidency than in the previous 200+ years of this country's history combined.

Says the dishonest Repug lightweight who can't explain why the Repugs abdicated their constitutional responsibility to take a vote on Obama's Supreme Court nomination. Says the unsophisticated Repug lightweight who thinks he know more about this topic than a constitutional law professor like Obama.

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Your shit is weak, Repug lightweight.
You're illustrating my point quite nicely. The fun thing is, you don't even realize it.

He is a jerk.

Many people didn't.

Wonder why ?

Justice !!!

3. A third grader.

If you don't vote based on your values, then what the fuck is the motivation for voting? Even if I thought Trump could do a better job than Clinton as President (and there's no fucking way that would be true), I would never vote for a racist and misogynist bully like Trump.

So the only one being stupid is you.

You clearly don't read worth a darn, so I am tending towards #3.

What I said (not that it will do any good), is that you provided your values and said those were reasons.

They are no reasons if you don't agree with your values.

Trump is a miserable person.

Hillary is a known liar.

Those with values vomited no matter who they voted for.

Moron.

I'm not going anywhere. If necessary, I will go to jail protesting against Trump's fascist new government. I love my country too much to surrender it to evil. And let's not mince words -- Trump and the Republican Party are pure evil.

I stand with the heroic Democratic minority in the Senate, who will never surrender to Trump and the evil Repug Party, and who now face the awesome responsibility of protecting President Obama's legacy.

ObamaCare will NEVER be eliminated. If you evil Trumpkin fascists think that we are going to allow Trump and the Repug Party to eliminate health care for 20 million Americans, you've got another thing coming. The ironic part is that this 20 million Americans include millions of people who voted for Trump.

You fascist Repugs can continue to suppress the vote of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin. I'm sure it helped Trump steal this election, that's OK. In the long run, good will triumph over evil and decent, real Americans such as my myself will win in the long run. You evil Repugs cannot stop the will of the American people forever, no matter how hard you try. This country is going to leave you racists behind in the long run.

We liberals will NEVER surrender to Trump's fascism. We Democrats who fight for justice and liberty will always win in the long run against intolerance and hatred.

Get ready for a miserable 4 years for you evil racist Trumpkins.
what exactly do you want?

Apparently General Custer here didn't get the memo that the battle is over and the Sioux won.....:rolleyes:

Now all the remains is mopping up all that gub'mint worshiper blood on the floor and sending the suits to the dry cleaners.

You evil Trumpkins that support intolerance and hatred won't win in the long run. Decent Americans such as myself will defeat you evil mother fuckers in the long run.
nothing documented, only hearsay in a lying liberal media. I laugh at your stupidity.

Trump is now my President

It is in my best interest for he and the country to do well. I will hold him to the same standards as I hold any President. Deliver and I will support you. Fail and face the consequences

Eliminating ObamaCare is high on the to-do list of Trump and the Repug Party. This country is getting ready to go through 4 years of hell and there will be no compromises between Trump, Repugs, and Democrats.
I love to follow people like you who are uninformed. you have you head somewhere in the media dark places.

Holy... This is like the thread that keeps on giving. It reminds me of a gamer forum where all logic goes out the window and it boils down to insults and taunting.

I am amused.

Forum List

Back