I Just Wrote a Letter To My Local NFL Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I addressed this earlier. He said he attended over 400 Bucks games (you assumed home games). In 44 years, he would need to attend ONE away game per year, assuming no post-season. Is that so hard to believe?
And many away games are NOT VERY FAR AWAY. From Tampa, there's Miami, Jacksonville, Atlanta, New Orleans, Charlotte, NC. But when egomaniacs like Pogo feel like they need to get revenge, they often overzealously trip over their own feet.

You got caught pulling numbers out of your ass, just admit it.
And that’s why, if he even sent this letter - doubtful, they will disregard it and correctly assume he’s a kook.

They will do a age calculation in there head and say they are loosing one old racist fan but gaining and keeping hundreds of younger fans...

Business model is assured...
Sports have been politicized. All this is, is a dog and pony show that has gotten way out of hand. If some of you say the Repubs will come back to watch the games fair enough. But there are so very few of the Progs who will donate their time and all their money to uplift the agenda. Therefore nothing will change no matter how much you push the kneeling. 8 years of Obama and nothing changed. That is because when the time comes, we will all learn just how non important we are. We are the peasants to be used for the globalist goals.

To my Raiders:
"
I just sent this to my Raiders.
"I have loved the Raiders since 1969. I have lived and died with everything since.The Giants took a knee and I am walking away. If you as an org decide to do the same thing, I'll walk away."
Right on, brother. BTW, I was a Raider fan too, since I lived in California bay area for 12 years. Rooted for the Raiders in AFC in the 70's and early 80s, Bucs in NFC. Wasn't much chance they would meet in the Super Bowl. raider were winning super bowls. Bucs didn't come close back then.
Since you were a Raider fan, way back, you probably know they had the best offensive line in NFL history.

I just saved a couple thousand dollars by not going to any more games. No more NFL Network either. Cancelled that package Monday. Wife will appreciate the extra Christmas cash.
Darn good $aving. Over time, with the good things we buy, with all that saved money, we will appreciate this all the more.

DO THE MATH. Assuming there's a 2020 season, they'll need 13 more years to play their 400th home game.

MISTER WIZARD! MISTER WIZARD!! We found a letter here from the year 2033!!
Would some psychiatrist please help this poor soul's fixation on the word "HOME" ?

They will do a age calculation in there head and say they are loosing one old racist fan but gaining and keeping hundreds of younger fans...

Business model is assured...
There's just one problem with painting things the
1596106373152.png
way you would like them to be. It's so assinine that nobody believes it. Ho hum.

Without the racist asshole shouting his mouth off the place is getting more family friendly...

View attachment 368852
mind you this could be he type of family
So, it appears to be that opposing the Marxist, violent, destructive, racist, tool org called BLM now is "racist" ? So they've got you fully, stupidly programmed. If you thought we needed to know that, it's now confirmed, we do. :sigh2:

To my Raiders:
"
I just sent this to my Raiders.
"I have loved the Raiders since 1969. I have lived and died with everything since.The Giants took a knee and I am walking away. If you as an org decide to do the same thing, I'll walk away."
Right on, brother. BTW, I was a Raider fan too, since I lived in California bay area for 12 years. Rooted for the Raiders in AFC in the 70's and early 80s, Bucs in NFC. Wasn't much chance they would meet in the Super Bowl. raider were winning super bowls. Bucs didn't come close back then.
Since you were a Raider fan, way back, you probably know they had the best offensive line in NFL history.

I do indeed, Shell,Upshaw, and Otto were monsters

Here is the letter that I just wrote to my local NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers >>>

I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.
Your so-called social justice policies and those of the NFL are preposterous.

Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery were not murdered. It is treasonous to kneel during the national anthem. The playing of the black national anthem is racial discrimination. Should we now have a Hispanic national anthem ? An Asian one ? A white one ? A Native American one ?

You wanna talk about social justice ? How about the millions of whites and Asians who are racially discriminated against every day, in race-based Affirmative Action programs, with blacks as the beneficiaries ? This has been going on for 56 years, and millions of peoples' whole lives have been damaged severely from it.

When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back. You may laugh and say I'm just one insignificant voice, but for every one who writes to you, there are thousands of others tuning out from the NFL, and thinking the same things, but they don't write. You can bet on that.

This was sent in correlation with this article about the NFL's ludicrous new race policies >>

Old bigots like you will be dying off soon. The NFL has done the math. They're planning for the future, and you're a writeoff.

Here is the letter that I just wrote to my local NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers >>>

I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.

Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery were not murdered. It is treasonous to kneel during the national anthem. The playing of the black national anthem is racial discrimination. Should we now have a Hispanic national anthem ? An Asian one ? A white one ? A Native American one ?

You wanna talk about social justice ? How about the millions of whites and Asians who are racially discriminated against every day, in race-based Affirmative Action programs, with blacks as the beneficiaries ? This has been going on for 56 years, and millions of peoples' whole lives have been damaged severely from it.

When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back. You may laugh and say I'm just one insignificant voice, but for every one who writes to you, there are thousands of others tuning out from the NFL, and thinking the same things, but they don't write. You can bet on that.

This was sent in correlation with this article about the NFL's ludicrous new race policies >>

/—-/ The Execs are cowering in fear of their players. You’ll be written of as a racist, kook. But excellent letter. Good job.

Old bigots like you will be dying off soon. The NFL has done the math. They're planning for the future, and you're a writeoff.
/——-/ Young idiots like you are incapable of understanding the OPs points.. Your self loathing is pathetic.

I feel TV ad's pays players. City taxpayers fund the stadiums.
The owners have a secured income.

DOPer weak point here.
When fans become ex-fans, and stop watching the games on TV, their ratings will fall. Along with that, their advertising $$ will fall in accordance.
/—-/ Except for the Super Bowl, I stopped watching the NFL games when Johnny Unitas retired. Besides, college and high school football is far better to watch.

Sorry kid, we still have most of the money and money talks.

/——-/ Young idiots like you are incapable of understanding the OPs points.. Your self loathing is pathetic.

Unfortunately, I'm not young. But I'm also not a bigot - so no self-loathing is required.

What part of "dying off soon" confused you?

What part of "dying off soon" confused you?

You poor, angry little white boy.

Heh.. I'm also right, which is why you're responding with insults instead of arguments. The NFL is a business. Their bottom line is profit. Letters from grumpy old bigots are just funny.

Unfortunately, I'm not young. But I'm also not a bigot - so no self-loathing is required.
/----/ " But I'm also not a bigot - "
Yeah, that's what we expected you to say.
Ya got nuthin?

Sixteen games and ALL AT HOME?

Sports much?

I feel shortchanged --- when I follow a sports team they have to play half their games on the road.

You got caught pulling numbers out of your ass, just admit it.
I believe I addressed this earlier. He said he attended over 400 Bucks games (you assumed home games). In 44 years, he would need to attend ONE away game per year, assuming no post-season. Is that so hard to believe?

Yeah it is.

If he attended an away game at (say) Cleveland, that would be a Cleveland game. Why would the Tampa franchise care that he went to Cleveland?

We also didn't factor in strikes and lockouts, which removes at least another ten games from that period.
So, a game in which the Bucs play is NOT a Bucs game?
:laughing0301:

I have fucking heard it all. Jesus.

I can't.....
:laughing0301:

WHO is this purported fake letter written to?

FTR, in the entire history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they've played 692 games. Plus 15 playoffs.

DO THE MATH. Assuming there's a 2020 season, they'll need 13 more years to play their 400th home game.

MISTER WIZARD! MISTER WIZARD!! We found a letter here from the year 2033!!
thud.gif
First off, you are wrong on games. They have played 707 games. You forgot post season.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers#Head_Coaches
They had a 14-game schedule in 1976-77 and 1977-78 before going to the current 16-game schedule.

You assumed that he meant regular season, home games only. But, even if that is all he went to:

44 seasons
8 home games a season
= 352

They have 15 post-season games, but I can't readily find the data, so lets assume that 40% of those were home games too, and he attended = 6
= 358

Now, if he attended ONLY 1 regular season away game per year = 402

BUT AGAIN, YOU ONLY ASSUMED REGULAR-SEASON HOME GAMES (this is why you are not particularly bright).

What you forgot COMPLETELY???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_preseason#HistoryThat's right. PRESEASON
1976-78 - 6 games x 2 = 12/2= 6 home games only
1978-2019 - 4 games/2 = 82 home games only
Grand total = 90 additional home games only (forget any away games)

So, home games ONLY (regular and preseason) = 352+90 = 442

He could afford to miss 40 fucking games and STILL be OVER 400.

The defense rests....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back