Who Will Advance in Next Week's NFL Playoffs ?

Houston and Green Bay in the Super Bowl would feature two #7 seeds. This would be great.

I can tell you the league & sponsors wouldn't like that match-up! Who'd watch? Last season couldn't be better w/ the 2 top seeds making the SB! Besides that the Div. & Conf. games were amazing! Who'd of thought 13 seconds was too much time left for Mahomes to steal that game from Cincy? :dunno: :nono::eek::oops:

This is Buffalo's best chance in years after going down in flames to KC the last couple seasons! Mahomes isn't accustomed to playing Divisional Games on the road, but they looked pretty good last week defeating Miami w/ Tyreek Hills held in check! "Sorry Tyreek; Kelce lost your phone #!" :p :stir::rolleyes::heehee:
Superman vs Batman which QB pulls out the W? I'm rooting for the Bills but Allen can't have one of those 3 turnover games.

EXACTLY. I thought the Rams/Lions game was pretty boring. But the Eagles used to be the Big Shits To Beat and they got embarrassed.

Home advantage can work against you. Teams get complacent and overconfident, and the Bucs just might come in there with a snootful on a mission to kick serious ass.
One advantage the Bucs have, is lots of big game playoff experience. 6 playoff games in the past 4 years, including one super bowl. Lots of the current Bucs played in that super bowl, and those playoff games.

In contrast, few if any of the Lions have playoff experience.

The Chiefs have the HC, the QB, the RB, the defense, and the experience to get it done. What they don't have are elite receivers to make big plays. But they still have Kelce, and the rookie Rice went for 2 td's and 130 vs Miami.
Everybody picking Buffalo at home.
I'm picking KC.

Let's get it over with. I would love to see the Lions go to the Superbowl.
I'm a Bucs fan and I'll be rooting for them next Sunday. If they lose however, I'll be rooting for the never been in a super bowl Lions 100%, in the next games.

The Houston Texans have never been in a super bowl, however their baseball team has won the world series recently.

Let's hope not.

That is one of the signs of the apocalypse. It is in Revelations I believe. If the Lions win the Super Bowl, that means the end is upon us. . . .

:sigh2:
Will never happen,they will win this week against the bucs because they are at home,they will never make it past the niners the following week though,the Lions are a much differerent team on the road especially outdoors.

The Chiefs have the HC, the QB, the RB, the defense, and the experience to get it done. What they don't have are elite receivers to make big plays. But they still have Kelce, and the rookie Rice went for 2 td's and 130 vs Miami.
Everybody picking Buffalo at home.
I'm picking KC.
Agreed.I at first was taking the bills to win because kc can’t get the ball in the end zone but buffalo has some key injury’s on defense and had to play on a Monday nigh,the chiefs have the advantage being more healthy and having two days more rest.

Will never happen,they will win this week against the bucs because they are at home,they will never make it past the niners the following week though,the Lions are a much differerent team on the road especially outdoors.
I wish the Bucs were paying them in Tampa (outdoors - 65 degrees)

Agreed.I at first was taking the bills to win because kc can’t get the ball in the end zone but buffalo has some key injury’s on defense and had to play on a Monday nigh,the chiefs have the advantage being more healthy and having two days more rest.
2 days means a lot in NFL football (injury healing)

2 days means a lot in NFL football (injury healing)

Hey, 1 extra day means something too. The Leos played Sunday night and the Bucs played the next day. So, 1 extra day plus that home crowd noise, that's an advantage. I still think the Lions will win, but it won't be no cake walk. Myself, I think the Lions OL is one of the best and that'll make the difference.

Hey, 1 extra day means something too. The Leos played Sunday night and the Bucs played the next day. So, 1 extra day plus that home crowd noise, that's an advantage. I still think the Lions will win, but it won't be no cake walk. Myself, I think the Lions OL is one of the best and that'll make the difference.
It better be good because Goff hss a tendency to wear down after being hit a few times, and then his passing becomes less accurate.
On the plus side for the Bucs is 2 of their top pass rushers (Kancey & Diaby) didn't play in the first game against the Lions. They will be playing on Sunday.

FB_IMG_1704548626979.jpg

It better be good because Goff hss a tendency to wear down after being hit a few times, and then his passing becomes less accurate.
On the plus side for the Bucs is 2 of their top pass rushers (Kancey & Diaby) didn't play in the first game against the Lions. They will be playing on Sunday.
Correction: Diaby is listed as Questionable for Sunday's game, as is Chris Godwin, one of Baker Mayfield's prime receivers.

Forum List

Back