Who Will Advance in Next Week's NFL Playoffs ?

Best moment of the first day of divisional playoffs was when the Ref threw the flag at Baltimore for off sides, and the penalty was against the whole team! He literally said:

"OFF SIDES, BALTIMORE--- THE WHOLE TEAM EXCEPT THE CENTER." :lmao:

And he was right. :71:

I was hoping Green Bay and Houston could pull off upsets. Now the excitement for the rest of the playoffs is diminished.

Did you see that catch by Evans at the 2 yard line, just before the end of the first half? That's what it looks like when you have one of the greatest receivers in NFL history. Holds the NFL record as the ONLY receiver EVER, with over 1,000 yards in ALL of his first 10 seasons in the NFL.

Had a really nice catch right before that big one too.

You predicted it right. Ravens have the best defense in the nfl.
It will be Ravens vs Detroit or San Francisco. Neither the chiefs or bills have a chance against the ravens.

I can’t see San fran beating the ravens.

I think the Lions could but that’s because I live in Michigan. They already beat us once so gun to head I’d bet on Baltimore. God please let the lions win.

It will be Ravens vs Detroit or San Francisco. Neither the chiefs or bills have a chance against the ravens.

I can’t see San fran beating the ravens.

I think the Lions could but that’s because I live in Michigan. They already beat us once so gun to head I’d bet on Baltimore. God please let the lions win.
Lions got lucky against the Bucs, Bucs outplayed them with more total yards, and Baker had 349 yards to Goff's 287. Bucs went down on turnovers.

Lions got lucky against the Bucs, Bucs outplayed them with more total yards, and Baker had 349 yards to Goff's 287. Bucs went down on turnovers.

Bucs we’re down 14 we started celebrating too soon.

Poor bills

I thought about this. Bullshit. Lol. Baker is on the 5 yard line. Marches down to the other 5 so 90 yards of passing and gets a field goal. Lion quarterback starts on the 25 scores a td but only 75 passing yards.

There was only one time I was worried. Lions were up 8 with 2 minutes left. Then baker threw a interception

I thought about this. Bullshit. Lol. Baker is on the 5 yard line. Marches down to the other 5 so 90 yards of passing and gets a field goal. Lion quarterback starts on the 25 scores a td but only 75 passing yards.

There was only one time I was worried. Lions were up 8 with 2 minutes left. Then baker threw a interception
Cherry pick. How about when Bucs went 94 yards and scored a TD in 1 minute & 13 seconds before the end of the 1st half ? (to even the score at 10 to 10)

I give the Lions credit for winning, but in both games (Ram & Bucs), they won by slim margins of one score, and they were competitive right to the last minute.

Cherry pick. How about when Bucs went 94 yards and scored a TD in 1 minute & 13
before the end of the 1st half ? (to even the score at 10 to 10)

I give the Lions credit for winning, but in both games (Ram & Bucs), they won by slim margins of one score, and they were competitive right to the last minute.
I don't know why I wasn't worried when they did that right before the half. Normally I would be but I just felt like the Lion's had it. Then they went up 14, started celebrating too soon and Baker almost tied the fucking game. Oh he good that's for sure.

But yes, that last drive is a perfect example of why it doesn't matter that Baker had more yards. Before he drove all the way down the field, the game was being played differently. He probably had similar numbers to Goff at the time. Now it's 1:50 left in the half. Baker gets the benefit of tacking on all those yards. Usually a defense will give up 10 yards just keep it in bounds. So Baker tacked on 80 yards to his number because he had the benefit of being the one with the ball at the end of the half. I'm sure right before that Goff was handing the ball off trying to eat up the clock.

You know what I mean. Who had more passing yards doesn't matter. Who managed the game better and won? And both are a victim of the situation their defense puts them in. Perhaps the Bucs D put Baker in a lot of tough positions.

Anyways, yesterday was the day to talk about that game. On to San Fran. Will you be rooting for Detroit?

Forum List

Back