I Just Wrote a Letter To My Local NFL Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
kneeling during a loyalty ritual is a clear communication of disloyalty.

you are attempting to confuse the issue with a quibble over semantics, because it is clear to everyone that your side in this issue, are a bunch of anti-american assholes.

you are scum of the earth.
Good post!

Dodging, Distorting, Deflecting, Destroying. The 4 Ds of the left.

Here is the letter that I just wrote to my local NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers >>>

I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.
Your so-called social justice policies and those of the NFL are preposterous.

Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery were not murdered. It is treasonous to kneel during the national anthem. The playing of the black national anthem is racial discrimination. Should we now have a Hispanic national anthem ? An Asian one ? A white one ? A Native American one ?

You wanna talk about social justice ? How about the millions of whites and Asians who are racially discriminated against every day, in race-based Affirmative Action programs, with blacks as the beneficiaries ? This has been going on for 56 years, and millions of peoples' whole lives have been damaged severely from it.

When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back. You may laugh and say I'm just one insignificant voice, but for every one who writes to you, there are thousands of others tuning out from the NFL, and thinking the same things, but they don't write. You can bet on that.

This was sent in correlation with this article about the NFL's ludicrous new race policies >>

I'm with you. I love sports, but I can't take the bs. Alternate anthems, kneeling, and anti-cop propaganda, sorry. With the virus, many people realize there are many other options than watching a soy boy woke parade. The NBA is the worst. Adam Silver got so much love for going after the Clipper's owner that he jumped in the wokeness with both feet. If they could pull him out of China's butt, he'd say F the police. Football is so QB oriented that they should only have QBs on the team, and the whole game is to see how many balls a QB can throw into a bucket from 50 yards. Didn't a Steeler's LB in the 70's say QBs should wear a dress?

And why would you be whining to a Tampa Bay franchise about the time you got in your car and drove to Kansas City? Even if like most people smarter than a President you did know it's in Missouri? Why would they care?
So first it's Minneapolis you're putting me in :biggrin:. Now it's Kansas City :laugh: You sure you don't want to put me in Anchorage ? :rolleyes: Copenhagen ?

And just to bring us back to topic from whatever you're babbling about, the NFL should not be denigrating the flag and national anthem, while simultaneously honoring a domestic terrorist org.

If you can show us where the Bucs play home games in Copenhagen, sure. :D

Actually the NFL should not be involved with the flag AT ALL. The F actually stands for "football".

You're actually trying to hide behind the "Everybody Knows" fallacy?

"Treason" is quantifiable. It's not a matter of politics, it's actually a crime. It has meaning. It's even punishable by death.
So you're actually sitting here suggesting somebody could be put to death on the basis that "everybody knows"?

What do you know about Earnest V. Starr? Here's your "quiz".
I didn't say the kneelers could be convicted and "put to death on the basis that "everybody knows" YOU said that.

As is the case with many words, treason has more then one definition :biggrin: >>

View attachment 369210
treason
noun

trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

And I don't take quizzes from people who wimped out from my quizzes, you wimp. :sigh2:

This just gets deeper and deeper. :dig:

*******HOW******* does kneeling for a jingo song "attempt to overthrow the government"????

How friggin' DENSE can you possibly be? The right of expression is a FUNDAMENTAL CORNERSTONE OF that government. It's Amendment Number Fucking ONE.
It's a part of it. First they disrespect the country. Then get others to do the same. Then overthrow it.

Kneeling for the national anthem isn't a matter of freedom of expression. Lots of people exercise their 1st amendment rights, but they do it out in the street, not in a sports stadium during the playing of the national anthem. That's because they aren't trying to attack the USA and its core values, like these traitor lowlifes are doing.

And freedom of speech isn't absolute. It's probably the weakest part of the Constitution with many exceptions to it existing. I'd be inclined to see a law enacted banning kneeling during the national anthem, for the sale of the honor of the USA, and the hundreds of thousands of military folks who died in its service.

Such a "law" would be completely unConstitutional. Don't be absurd.
Apparently what you want is Das Dritte Reich.

Sixteen games and ALL AT HOME?

Sports much?

I feel shortchanged --- when I follow a sports team they have to play half their games on the road.

You got caught pulling numbers out of your ass, just admit it.
I believe I addressed this earlier. He said he attended over 400 Bucks games (you assumed home games). In 44 years, he would need to attend ONE away game per year, assuming no post-season. Is that so hard to believe?

Yeah it is.

If he attended an away game at (say) Cleveland, that would be a Cleveland game. Why would the Tampa franchise care that he went to Cleveland?

We also didn't factor in strikes and lockouts, which removes at least another ten games from that period.
So, a game in which the Bucs play is NOT a Bucs game?
:laughing0301:

I have fucking heard it all. Jesus.

I can't.....
:laughing0301:

WHO is this purported fake letter written to?

FTR, in the entire history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they've played 692 games. Plus 15 playoffs.

DO THE MATH. Assuming there's a 2020 season, they'll need 13 more years to play their 400th home game.

MISTER WIZARD! MISTER WIZARD!! We found a letter here from the year 2033!!
thud.gif

Keep in mind, he said he was in combat during Football season once...

Unless the Bucaneers were playing in Khandahar, he missed that game....LOL

Do with that what you will.

I'm with you. I love sports, but I can't take the bs. Alternate anthems, kneeling, and anti-cop propaganda, sorry. With the virus, many people realize there are many other options than watching a soy boy woke parade. The NBA is the worst. Adam Silver got so much love for going after the Clipper's owner that he jumped in the wokeness with both feet. If they could pull him out of China's butt, he'd say F the police. Football is so QB oriented that they should only have QBs on the team, and the whole game is to see how many balls a QB can throw into a bucket from 50 yards. Didn't a Steeler's LB in the 70's say QBs should wear a dress?
I'd reply but sorry I just don't know what you're talking about. Too much form, smothering the content.

Such a "law" would be completely unConstitutional. Don't be absurd.
Apparently what you want is Das Dritte Reich.
Yeah ? Why would it be unconstitutional ? Just the content please. Your form isn't impressive.

Good for you! The athletes need to understand who fills the stands and pays their salaries. You need to swear off TV too. No watching unworthy teams.

Hey, just make the cut clean.

Stop whining about it and go.

Here is the letter that I just wrote to my local NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers >>>

I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.
Your so-called social justice policies and those of the NFL are preposterous.

Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery were not murdered. It is treasonous to kneel during the national anthem. The playing of the black national anthem is racial discrimination. Should we now have a Hispanic national anthem ? An Asian one ? A white one ? A Native American one ?

You wanna talk about social justice ? How about the millions of whites and Asians who are racially discriminated against every day, in race-based Affirmative Action programs, with blacks as the beneficiaries ? This has been going on for 56 years, and millions of peoples' whole lives have been damaged severely from it.

When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back. You may laugh and say I'm just one insignificant voice, but for every one who writes to you, there are thousands of others tuning out from the NFL, and thinking the same things, but they don't write. You can bet on that.

This was sent in correlation with this article about the NFL's ludicrous new race policies >>

Old bigots like you will be dying off soon. The NFL has done the math. They're planning for the future, and you're a writeoff.

Sorry kid, we still have most of the money and money talks.

What part of "dying off soon" confused you?

You poor, angry little white boy.

Heh.. I'm also right, which is why you're responding with insults instead of arguments. The NFL is a business. Their bottom line is profit. Letters from grumpy old bigots are just funny.
They lost millions from the last go round. If they want to lose more so be it.

They lost millions from the last go round. If they want to lose more do be it.
They will. They don't don't seem to catch on. This BLM and PC BS seem to have a hold over them. You're right - Gonna be costly.

Good for you! The athletes need to understand who fills the stands and pays their salaries. You need to swear off TV too. No watching unworthy teams.
Right. No more TV or anything to do with it.
If you have any NFL stuff (shirts, hats, beverage cups, etc), pack them in a box and send them to your local team, along with a letter similar to what I wrote here. You can copy it word for word if you like (except for the team name).

I hope EVERYBODY will do this. As team offices start filling up with sweatshirts, jackets, hats, etc, eventually, these idiots will start getting the message of THE OTHER SIDE, and begin to realize we exist > the SILENT MAJORITY.

We must be silent NO MORE.

Your "we" doesn't amount to shit old man.

I left the NFL, MLB and now the NBA after that shit show in LA when even refs kneeled

Fck'em let the left pay the assholes

Did you see the restart of the NBA season today cracker?
No, racist. And I'm not interested either. Now go back to your unearned Affirmative Action job, that you're unqualified and overpaid for, before your boss gives you the boot you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back