I Just Wrote a Letter To My Local NFL Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your answer is no, you weren't there. Yet you "know", because you were told what to think, and you hear and obey.
As The ROCK of WWE fame would say "IT DOESN'T MATTER" if I was there. You see, this is 2020, and now we have a thing called VIDEO. And better yet, we also have a thing called internet, and youtube, And when you want to see what happened somewhere, at some time, you just go look up that VIDEO, and you WATCH IT happening. Get it ?

Great that you have me here to fill you in on all these modern things, that you had no idea about. And you're getting all this education for free.

As for being "told what to think, and you hear and obey", looks like that's what YOU are doing. Since when Arbery easily had an opportunity to walk away from the McMichaels and their truck, instead, he turned and attacked Travis McMichael. But some people have to always be on the side of a black guy (even when he's wrong). :rolleyes:

I didn't assert a goddam thing about an event I wasn't there to witness, Doodles. YOU DID.

Without the racist asshole shouting his mouth off the place is getting more family friendly...

View attachment 368852
mind you this could be he type of family
So, it appears to be that opposing the Marxist, violent, destructive, racist, tool org called BLM now is "racist" ? So they've got you fully, stupidly programmed. If you thought we needed to know that, it's now confirmed, we do. :sigh2:

How is BLM an "org"?

I didn't assert a goddam thing about an event I wasn't there to witness, Doodles. YOU DID.
I'll come back to this later. Got a long list of alerts to address right now. You're last on the list.

And yes, I asserted And I still assert same thing. No reason not to. We all saw what happened.

Sixteen games and ALL AT HOME?

Sports much?

I feel shortchanged --- when I follow a sports team they have to play half their games on the road.

You got caught pulling numbers out of your ass, just admit it.
I believe I addressed this earlier. He said he attended over 400 Bucks games (you assumed home games). In 44 years, he would need to attend ONE away game per year, assuming no post-season. Is that so hard to believe?

Yeah it is.

If he attended an away game at (say) Cleveland, that would be a Cleveland game. Why would the Tampa franchise care that he went to Cleveland?

We also didn't factor in strikes and lockouts, which removes at least another ten games from that period.
So, a game in which the Bucs play is NOT a Bucs game?
:laughing0301:

I have fucking heard it all. Jesus.

I can't.....
:laughing0301:

WHO is this purported fake letter written to?

FTR, in the entire history of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, they've played 692 games. Plus 15 playoffs.

DO THE MATH. Assuming there's a 2020 season, they'll need 13 more years to play their 400th home game.

MISTER WIZARD! MISTER WIZARD!! We found a letter here from the year 2033!!
thud.gif
First off, you are wrong on games. They have played 707 games. You forgot post season.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers#Head_Coaches
They had a 14-game schedule in 1976-77 and 1977-78 before going to the current 16-game schedule.

You assumed that he meant regular season, home games only. But, even if that is all he went to:

44 seasons
8 home games a season
= 352

They have 15 post-season games, but I can't readily find the data, so lets assume that 40% of those were home games too, and he attended = 6
= 358

Now, if he attended ONLY 1 regular season away game per year = 402

BUT AGAIN, YOU ONLY ASSUMED REGULAR-SEASON HOME GAMES (this is why you are not particularly bright).

What you forgot COMPLETELY???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_preseason#HistoryThat's right. PRESEASON
1976-78 - 6 games x 2 = 12/2= 6 home games only
1978-2019 - 4 games/2 = 82 home games only
Grand total = 90 additional home games only (forget any away games)

So, home games ONLY (regular and preseason) = 352+90 = 442

He could afford to miss 40 fucking games and STILL be OVER 400.

The defense rests....

The defense rests on its ass, having fumbled.

WHY would he be ranting to the Tampa Bay Bucs about games he attended in freaking Minneapolis?
So yes, home games. I already linked the complete record history, plus subtract at least 10 games for strikes and lockouts.

Bottom line, the TBBs will play their 400th game, eventually. I make it 2033.

I'll come back to this later. Got a long list of alerts to address right now. You're last on the list.

And yes, I asserted And I still assert same thing. No reason not to. We all saw what happened.

Oh and you also ass-serted that kneeling for the anthem is, and I quote, "treason". You never did put any meat on that boner either.

WHY would he be ranting to the Tampa Bay Bucs about games he attended in freaking Minneapolis?
So yes, home games. I already linked the complete record history, plus subtract at least 10 games for strikes and lockouts.

Doesn't matter where games are played. The complaint is against the team, not cities where they play games.

Oh and you also ass-serted that kneeling for the anthem is, and I quote, "treason". You never did put any meat on that boner either.
Doesn't need meat. It is self-evident to normal people. The comment isn't meant for liberals, who are perpetually sick and beyond repair.

Doesn't matter where games are played. The complaint is against the team, not cities where they play games.

And why would you be whining to a Tampa Bay franchise about the time you got in your car and drove to Kansas City? Even if like most people smarter than a President you did know it's in Missouri? Why would they care?

Doesn't need meat. It is self-evident to normal people. The comment isn't meant for liberals, who are perpetually sick and beyond repair.

You're actually trying to hide behind the "Everybody Knows" fallacy?

"Treason" is quantifiable. It's not a matter of politics, it's actually a crime. It has meaning. It's even punishable by death.
So you're actually sitting here suggesting somebody could be put to death on the basis that "everybody knows"?

What do you know about Earnest V. Starr? Here's your "quiz".

"Treason" is quantifiable. It's not a matter of politics, it's actually a crime. It has meaning. It's even punishable by death.
So you're actually sitting here suggesting somebody could be put to death on the basis that "everybody knows"?

I didn't say the kneelers could be convicted and "put to death on the basis that "everybody knows" YOU said that.

As is the case with many words, treason has more then one definition :biggrin: >>

1596148232803.png

treason
noun

trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
2: the betrayal of a trust : TREACHERY

And I don't take quizzes from people who wimped out from my quizzes, you wimp. :sigh2:

I didn't say the kneelers could be convicted and "put to death on the basis that "everybody knows" YOU said that.

As is the case with many words, treason has more then one definition :biggrin: >>

View attachment 369210
treason
noun

trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

1: the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family

And I don't take quizzes from people who wimped out from my quizzes, you wimp. :sigh2:

This just gets deeper and deeper. :dig:

*******HOW******* does kneeling for a jingo song "attempt to overthrow the government"????

How friggin' DENSE can you possibly be? The right of expression is a FUNDAMENTAL CORNERSTONE OF that government. It's Amendment Number Fucking ONE.

And why would you be whining to a Tampa Bay franchise about the time you got in your car and drove to Kansas City? Even if like most people smarter than a President you did know it's in Missouri? Why would they care?
So first it's Minneapolis you're putting me in :biggrin:. Now it's Kansas City :laugh: You sure you don't want to put me in Anchorage ? :rolleyes: Copenhagen ?

And just to bring us back to topic from whatever you're babbling about, the NFL should not be denigrating the flag and national anthem, while simultaneously honoring a domestic terrorist org.

View attachment 369210
treason
noun

trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

*******HOW******* does kneeling for a jingo song "attempt to overthrow the government"????

How friggin' DENSE can you possibly be? The right of expression is a FUNDAMENTAL CORNERSTONE OF that government. It's Amendment Number Fucking ONE.
It's a part of it. First they disrespect the country. Then get others to do the same. Then overthrow it.

Kneeling for the national anthem isn't a matter of freedom of expression. Lots of people exercise their 1st amendment rights, but they do it out in the street, not in a sports stadium during the playing of the national anthem. That's because they aren't trying to attack the USA and its core values, like these traitor lowlifes are doing.

And freedom of speech isn't absolute. It's probably the weakest part of the Constitution with many exceptions to it existing. I'd be inclined to see a law enacted banning kneeling during the national anthem, for the sale of the honor of the USA, and the hundreds of thousands of military folks who died in its service.

Last edited:

View attachment 369210
treason
noun

trea·son | \ ˈtrē-zᵊn \
Definition of treason

kneeling during a loyalty ritual is a clear communication of disloyalty.

you are attempting to confuse the issue with a quibble over semantics, because it is clear to everyone that your side in this issue, are a bunch of anti-american assholes.

you are scum of the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back