Which NFL QB All-time had the best "Second stint" on a different team in history?

Here’s the post. Do you usually side with workers who work 4 minutes and the owner has to pay him this much? Coal miner is a dangerous job too. Should they get such contracts? You do realize Rogers, a conservative, should thank his union.

And why aren’t you crying how the owner is going to pass on this cost to consumers?

the same unions that killed DET? New auto MFG opened up all across non-union US states. But, continue on. I suppose you got your short term gains. To heck with all the new HS jobless Grads below 8 mile. Right daddy warbucks?

the same unions that killed DET? New auto MFG opened up all across non-union US states. But, continue on. I suppose you got your short term gains. To heck with all the new HS jobless Grads below 8 mile. Right daddy warbucks?
The unions did well last year. Our resurgence is happening you’re storming the capitol.

I showed you that specifically and only uneducated whites are dying at an alarming rate. Men and women. Suicide, od, alcohol, murder. All over the country. Because of economic despair

All over the country huh?

An explanation that has achieved great resonance in the media is that less-educated Whites have been especially hard hit in recent economic times. Case and Deaton referred to the increased deaths linked to overdoses, suicides, and alcoholism in working class Whites as “deaths of despair.”4(p27) Stein et al.

Playoff questions-observations-pet peeves:

eye candy on all NFL shows. 6” fork me pumps and sleeveless in the winter. Do we need them barking at us?

who are these people all painted up carrying axes, horn heads, cheesehats and giant signs, 40 gal cowboy hats at a game? Who are the rabid white women sticking tounges out screaming, wagging fingers, punching the sky, hanging over wall beating on the wall? Not very ladylike.

why do the eye candy seem to talk in a melodic cadence with 5th syllable emphasis? Why do all highlights have to have music in the background. ESPN started that BS in the 90s? That SUZY chick that Joe Namath wanted to kiss drunk.

and more coming. Never say never.

I know what he said. This is trump tactic. You did it for 4 years. Trump said something horrible and we argue that’s not what he said. You’re a sheep
Clearly you dont. You still think he said Jimmy Kimmel was on the Epstein list.

Here’s the post. Do you usually side with workers who work 4 minutes and the owner has to pay him this much? Coal miner is a dangerous job too. Should they get such contracts? You do realize Rogers, a conservative, should thank his union.

And why aren’t you crying how the owner is going to pass on this cost to consumers?
Are you bitching about the Deshawn Watson contract?

We've seen QB's establish themselves over the years, and then eventually move on to another team. Some are successful, others not. But who had the best "next chapter" in NFL history?

The one rule I'll put out there is that it's required for the QB to have been established, skilled/successful, and over a period of time before they went to their second team. Yes, Drew Brees played for the Chargers for 4 years with above-average success to begin his career, but you can't count him in this discussion.

The candidate I think is most obvious is Peyton Manning. Everyone knows Manning was elite and the top QB in the league many years he played on the Colts. He played 13 seasons in Indianapolis, earned 4 MVP's, before a neck surgery caused the team to hedge their bets and move on with Andrew Luck as the new stud QB.

Manning then went to Denver, where there was MAJOR doubt he would be able to recapture his elite form. He did that and more, putting up seasons such as:
  • 2012: 4659 yds, 37 TD's, 11 INT's
  • 2013: 5,477 yds, 55 TD's, 10 INT's
  • 2014: 4,727 yds, 39 TD's, 15 INT's

His last year he was crippled and injured, and only played in 10 games, with 9 TD's and a shocking 17 INT's. His body clearly let him down. But in his second stint in Denver, he put up all-time great numbers and won a 5th MVP (should have won in 2012 too).

Some other names that come to mind on a lesser level include:
Kurt Warner to Arizona Cardinals
Joe Montana to Kansas City Chiefs
Tom Brady to Tampa Bay Bucs
Brett Favre to Minnesota

Anyone else come to mind? Do you disagree with my Peyton declaration?
Norm Van Brocklin
Earl Morral

Forum List

Back