Which NFL QB All-time had the best "Second stint" on a different team in history?

You’re the one who brought up money. Accomplishments are different, but a major injury pretty much washes away blame from being held “accountable” in that department

Is it just you, like so many leftists, just hate Aaron Rodgers, and even if it doesn’t make complete sense, you’ll find a way to try to take shots at him?

That’s probably it, right?
Wrong. Do you think Aaron Rogers was in top shape going into the game? I don’t. I saw him clubbing, by himself because he’s gay, the night before the game.

It’s like the punter who pulls a hamstring trying to chase a guy running back his punt. He didn’t stretch. Didn’t think he’d have to run like that.

Aaron at least admitted he lied about Kimmel because Kimmel has talked a lot of shit about him. Sorry Aaron, you put your name in the headlines not jimmy.

Ask yourself why we hate him. Same reason you hate it when liberal actors or singers talk politics. Shut up and sing you say.

You’re the one who brought up money. Accomplishments are different, but a major injury pretty much washes away blame from being held “accountable” in that department

Is it just you, like so many leftists, just hate Aaron Rodgers, and even if it doesn’t make complete sense, you’ll find a way to try to take shots at him?

That’s probably it, right?

we didn’t hate Rodgers in 2018. Why weren’t they treated like royalty like swift and Kelsey?

We both were finding our way, learning about different things [and] practicing meditation techniques." Rodgers and Patrick called it quits in July 2020 after dating for two years

Probably because this was just a friendship. The closest they got to sex was meditating. And she had to sign a NDA

we didn’t hate Rodgers in 2018. Why weren’t they treated like royalty like swift and Kelsey?

We both were finding our way, learning about different things [and] practicing meditation techniques." Rodgers and Patrick called it quits in July 2020 after dating for two years

Probably because this was just a friendship. The closest they got to sex was meditating. And she had to sign a NDA
Wow, You really care about Rodgers’ sex life and sexual orientation.

Wrong. Do you think Aaron Rogers was in top shape going into the game? I don’t.
It doesn’t matter what shape you think he was in. He looked like the same old guy to me.
I saw him clubbing, by himself because he’s gay, the night before the game.

It’s like the punter who pulls a hamstring trying to chase a guy running back his punt. He didn’t stretch. Didn’t think he’d have to run like that.
How do you know he didn’t stretch? LOL. You’d really be that insecure to make something up like that?
Aaron at least admitted he lied about Kimmel because Kimmel has talked a lot of shit about him. Sorry Aaron, you put your name in the headlines not jimmy.
Rodgers didn’t lie about anything there… Jimmy Kimmel had a temper tantrum because he hates peoples who have different views than the leftist elite woke ideology. Jimmy Kimmel carries himself like a 12 year old.
Ask yourself why we hate him. Same reason you hate it when liberal actors or singers talk politics. Shut up and sing you say.
I’m all for telling people to STFU and play, but I don’t then try to hold injuries against people I disagree with. If you cheer someone getting injured, you’re not a nice person. Lebron is a clueless BLM puppet, but I respect his game and would never cheer an injury or try to jab at his play and connect it with any lies or BS he has said.

It doesn’t matter what shape you think he was in. He looked like the same old guy to me.

How do you know he didn’t stretch? LOL. You’d really be that insecure to make something up like that?

Rodgers didn’t lie about anything there… Jimmy Kimmel had a temper tantrum because he hates peoples who have different views than the leftist elite woke ideology. Jimmy Kimmel carries himself like a 12 year old.

I’m all for telling people to STFU and play, but I don’t then try to hold injuries against people I disagree with. If you cheer someone getting injured, you’re not a nice person. Lebron is a clueless BLM puppet, but I respect his game and would never cheer an injury or try to jab at his play and connect it with any lies or BS he has said.
sealybobo can’t be bothered to actually listen to or read the transcript of what Rodgers actually said.

sealybobo can’t be bothered to actually listen to or read the transcript of what Rodgers actually said.
I know what the douche bag said.

He should soooo run for president. He’s smart. He won jeopardy. Plus he has the lying down pat. Leave a little wiggle room. Dont say it, insinuate it.

I guess I’m not as good a person as you. I wish bad on people I don’t like. Not cancer but an Achilles tear. Lol

I jus saw a punter in the playoffs tear his hamstring. And I’ve done it myself. When I was old and out of shape. Yes, Rogers looks like the same OLD guy. Only he’s older. Brady kept his body in great shape. Rogers was always naturally gifted. I hope and believe his window is closed. Don’t worry he has more money than god. Thanks to a union.

I also believe Rogers knew 2 years ago he was done mentally and physically but signed the contract anyways.

Funny republicans who hate workers and love owners defend the owner having to pay Rogers all that money for 4 plays

I say good for him. Injuries are part of the game but he’s proven to be such an elite QB that he gets the benefits of it.

This is a flex for Rodgers, not a shot at him
Here’s the post. Do you usually side with workers who work 4 minutes and the owner has to pay him this much? Coal miner is a dangerous job too. Should they get such contracts? You do realize Rogers, a conservative, should thank his union.

And why aren’t you crying how the owner is going to pass on this cost to consumers?

Here’s the post. Do you usually side with workers who work 4 minutes and the owner has to pay him this much? Coal miner is a dangerous job too. Should they get such contracts? You do realize Rogers, a conservative, should thank his union.

And why aren’t you crying how the owner is going to pass on this cost to consumers?
You’re making about as much sense as a 3 dollar bill in these posts.

Rodgers earned the ability over years of elite play to sign an elite contract that has protections for injury.

You’re mad about it because he makes you frowny face. I say players should personally negotiate all they can. You’re trying to throw a temper tantrum about unions and trying to say what I’m required to think for erroneous reasons.

You’re just not making sense

You’re making about as much sense as a 3 dollar bill in these posts.

Rodgers earned the ability over years of elite play to sign an elite contract that has protections for injury.

You’re mad about it because he makes you frowny face. I say players should personally negotiate all they can. You’re trying to throw a temper tantrum about unions and trying to say what I’m required to think for erroneous reasons.

You’re just not making sense
Over your head then.

I know what the douche bag said.

He should soooo run for president. He’s smart. He won jeopardy. Plus he has the lying down pat. Leave a little wiggle room. Dont say it, insinuate it.
No you dont or you’d have quite saying he lied about Kimmel long ago.

No you dont or you’d have quite saying he lied about Kimmel long ago.
It is a Republican tactic. When a liberal is kicking your ass, make something up. Low iq for a smart man. So it’s a tactic done on purpose if you ask me. I saw a sign in the crowd at a wwe event. jimmy is on the list. See? Lies work on you idiots. Or the idiots you lie to. Are you the liar or believer?

We've seen QB's establish themselves over the years, and then eventually move on to another team. Some are successful, others not. But who had the best "next chapter" in NFL history?

The one rule I'll put out there is that it's required for the QB to have been established, skilled/successful, and over a period of time before they went to their second team. Yes, Drew Brees played for the Chargers for 4 years with above-average success to begin his career, but you can't count him in this discussion.

The candidate I think is most obvious is Peyton Manning. Everyone knows Manning was elite and the top QB in the league many years he played on the Colts. He played 13 seasons in Indianapolis, earned 4 MVP's, before a neck surgery caused the team to hedge their bets and move on with Andrew Luck as the new stud QB.

Manning then went to Denver, where there was MAJOR doubt he would be able to recapture his elite form. He did that and more, putting up seasons such as:
  • 2012: 4659 yds, 37 TD's, 11 INT's
  • 2013: 5,477 yds, 55 TD's, 10 INT's
  • 2014: 4,727 yds, 39 TD's, 15 INT's

His last year he was crippled and injured, and only played in 10 games, with 9 TD's and a shocking 17 INT's. His body clearly let him down. But in his second stint in Denver, he put up all-time great numbers and won a 5th MVP (should have won in 2012 too).

Some other names that come to mind on a lesser level include:
Kurt Warner to Arizona Cardinals
Joe Montana to Kansas City Chiefs
Tom Brady to Tampa Bay Bucs
Brett Favre to Minnesota

Anyone else come to mind? Do you disagree with my Peyton declaration?
Young or Testeverde. I do believe both won Superbowls.

And both were cut by The Bucs.

It is a Republican tactic. When a liberal is kicking your ass, make something up. Low iq for a smart man. So it’s a tactic done on purpose if you ask me. I saw a sign in the crowd at a wwe event. jimmy is on the list. See? Lies work on you idiots. Or the idiots you lie to. Are you the liar or believer?
See you still don’t actually know what he said because youre too fucking lazy. The lie that worked worked on the person in your mirror dum dum

Last edited:
See you still don’t actually know what he said because youre too fucking lazy. The lie that worked worked on the person in your mirror dum dum
I know what he said. This is trump tactic. You did it for 4 years. Trump said something horrible and we argue that’s not what he said. You’re a sheep

Forum List

Back