I Have Another Issue With The Catholic Doctrine

Yes, I know, that’s why I said the world has changed from how it was originally, that was one of the changes. And btw, what you stated is one of the reasons why I am a Christian vegan.

God told Moses it was ok to eat meat. I surely wouldnt eat that fake veggie meat they are selling. I am 100% positive cancer causing chemicals are included in that stuff. They are selling us cancer. It has become a big business. The worst part is that they know it and dont care.
Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.

Does it bother you some think Mary was sinless? Does it bother you that some think Mary must have sinned? If so, why? How does that affect your life, and your own relationship with God?
First of all, the only thing we truly know in context is that Mary was a virgin. She was pure from that standpoint. She was accountable for her actions being old enough to bare a child. She kept pure even though she was capable of sinning and did. What those sins were are unknown but most likely sins we all commit daily with our thoughts and some actions. The point is that she was a pure vessel from the standpoint of cleanliness for the Holy Ghost to perform the medical procedure we call today, in vitro fertilization. Nothing supernatural. Just not understood in those days.

So was Mary's egg fertilized by the Holy Spirit or was it more like an implant? Pardon the terminology, but I am asking a serious question about Catholic/Christian doctrine.
In vitro fertilization seems easy to understand in our days. Certainly not Catholic doctrine but seems easy enough to understand. Of course, you have to believe the Father to be a glorified human being personage. I don't believe Catholics do. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints do.

God told Moses it was ok to eat meat. I surely wouldnt eat that fake veggie meat they are selling. I am 100% positive cancer causing chemicals are included in that stuff. They are selling us cancer. It has become a big business. The worst part is that they know it and dont care.
Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope.
Why do you think veggie meat is cancer causing? Do you have evidence of this?

First of all, the only thing we truly know in context is that Mary
The second thing that seems clear is that humans cannot stand to think that another human being could be without sin. To me, that is one of the most interesting aspects about Mary--how people react to someone who may, indeed, have been without sin.

The third aspect that is amazing is that while Catholics have no problem at all asking any member of the Body of Christ (those living and those passed on) to join them in prayer, others taunt this, calling it "worship", even knowing it is God alone whom we worship. It is almost like other Christians never ask anyone to join them in prayer or to pray for them. They seem almost clueless about such an idea.

The second thing that seems clear is that humans cannot stand to think that another human being could be without sin. To me, that is one of the most interesting aspects about Mary--how people react to someone who may, indeed, have been without sin.

The third aspect that is amazing is that while Catholics have no problem at all asking any member of the Body of Christ (those living and those passed on) to join them in prayer, others taunt this, calling it "worship", even knowing it is God alone whom we worship. It is almost like other Christians never ask anyone to join them in prayer or to pray for them. They seem almost clueless about such an idea.
Why would you believe a fully born human being would be without the sin of Adam? Jesus said we all fall short the glory of God. Therefore, we all sin and Mary did sin. Perhaps small sins. But sinned. However, being a virgin, she received Jehovah into her womb. And out came Jesus.
I don’t know why you think Christains don’t gather in prayer. We ask it all the time to fast and pray for others in need. And, so do all other churches I know.

Why do you think veggie meat is cancer causing? Do you have evidence of this?

Check the ingredients. Do you see all the ads on tv for all the cancer causing stuff they have already been selling us. They have polluted the air, land and water, thus our food is polluted, added poison to tobacco-- They do not give a darn what they are doing to us, profit is all they care about. All the havoc weather on earth from the huge hole in the ozone layer. They are destroying Gods earth. Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope at this point. This system is almost done. Dont trust anything.

Check the ingredients. Do you see all the ads on tv for all the cancer causing stuff they have already been selling us. They have polluted the air, land and water, thus our food is polluted, added poison to tobacco-- They do not give a darn what they are doing to us, profit is all they care about. All the havoc weather on earth from the huge hole in the ozone layer. They are destroying Gods earth. Gods kingdom is mankinds only remaining hope at this point. This system is almost done. Dont trust anything.
Well then, don't eat. See how long that lasts you. People are still living longer than ever. Much longer than say 50 to 100 years ago. Ya, let's go back to the way it was...NOT!

First of all, the only thing we truly know in context is that Mary was a virgin. She was pure from that standpoint. She was accountable for her actions being old enough to bare a child. She kept pure even though she was capable of sinning and did. What those sins were are unknown but most likely sins we all commit daily with our thoughts and some actions. The point is that she was a pure vessel from the standpoint of cleanliness for the Holy Ghost to perform the medical procedure we call today, in vitro fertilization. Nothing supernatural. Just not understood in those days.
Jesus was tied to her they shared the same blood, so Mother Mary couldn't of had sin in her

Why would you believe a fully born human being would be without the sin of Adam? Jesus said we all fall short the glory of God. Therefore, we all sin and Mary did sin. Perhaps small sins. But sinned. However, being a virgin, she received Jehovah into her womb. And out came Jesus.
I don’t know why you think Christains don’t gather in prayer. We ask it all the time to fast and pray for others in need. And, so do all other churches I know.
Paul said that not Jesus

Jesus was tied to her they shared the same blood, so Mother Mary couldn't of had sin in her
That's just dumb. You are assuming that the sins of others condemn you. By your logic, Judas did not sin. We are all responsible for our own sins and not the sins of Adam. Judas was tied to Jesus also.

Paul said that not Jesus
Jesus said this to Paul and Paul relayed this to you. Stop being hypocritical. Either Paul, Peter and the other Apostles receive revelation and put into the Bible or they did not and the Bible is a lie. You can't have it both ways. Again, your sins do not condemn your children's and vice-a-versa. We are all responsible for our own sins. Mary was pure in that she was a virgin and thus the only way for her to have a child at that time was through the works of the Holy Ghost. There is nothing written either in the Bible that suggests Mary was not a sinner.

Jesus said this to Paul and Paul relayed this to you. Stop being hypocritical. Either Paul, Peter and the other Apostles receive revelation and put into the Bible or they did not and the Bible is a lie. You can't have it both ways. Again, your sins do not condemn your children's and vice-a-versa. We are all responsible for our own sins. Mary was pure in that she was a virgin and thus the only way for her to have a child at that time was through the works of the Holy Ghost. There is nothing written either in the Bible that suggests Mary was not a sinner.
Again It is in some of the apocrypha books...and also once again Jesus was tied to Mother Mary in the womb if she had sin in her it would of been transfered to the baby.

That's just dumb. You are assuming that the sins of others condemn you. By your logic, Judas did not sin. We are all responsible for our own sins and not the sins of Adam. Judas was tied to Jesus also.
Judas didn't sin he fulfilled scripture.

And wait a second, we all sin because we are punished what Adam and EVE did

Forum List

Back