I Have Another Issue With The Catholic Doctrine

However, then Jesus teachings about repentance, restitution and baptism are lies? We are all saved from eternal death through the resurrection. Where we exist after the resurrection grace does not cover. That's why we have a judgment day and our book of life will be open. That's why Paul taught that there are 3 degrees of glory in heaven (many mansions). Jesus made covenants with people in all ages he has prophets in. We will be judged on how we have kept our covenants with him. "If ye love me, keep my commandments."
You'll be judged the same way you judged others.

You'll be judged the same way you judged others.
Such a simplistic and incomplete response. There are several criteria in which we will be judged by. First, do we confess that Jesus is the Christ? That through him and in him we are saved by grace from eternal death? Do we believe that Christ atoned for our sins if we repent and be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost into his kingdom? Did we keep the commandments and repent if we strayed on them? Did we keep our covenants we make with him? Did we receive the ordinances, signs and tokens required for entrance into the Celestial Kingdom? There's more but that will give you an idea that it's more than how we judge one another and do we make restitution and repent when we judge unwisely?

Such a simplistic and incomplete response. There are several criteria in which we will be judged by. First, do we confess that Jesus is the Christ? That through him and in him we are saved by grace from eternal death? Do we believe that Christ atoned for our sins if we repent and be baptized and receive the Holy Ghost into his kingdom? Did we keep the commandments and repent if we strayed on them? Did we keep our covenants we make with him? Did we receive the ordinances, signs and tokens required for entrance into the Celestial Kingdom? There's more but that will give you an idea that it's more than how we judge one another and do we make restitution and repent when we judge unwisely?
Actually the concept is quite deep that you see it as simplistic says you have never thought about it. You are making it way to complicated. Lot's of people say Jesus this and Jesus that. I don't even know which faith you practice. So how you see Jesus may not be the same way I see Jesus. All you need to know is be careful how you judge others.

Actually the concept is quite deep that you see it as simplistic says you have never thought about it. You are making it way to complicated. Lot's of people say Jesus this and Jesus that. I don't even know which faith you practice. So how you see Jesus may not be the same way I see Jesus. All you need to know is be careful how you judge others.
Your concept is in mine. But, as you said, it's deep. All I did was pull out some of the deepness that is required. Not judging only leaves out Jesus main way to receive eternal life - If ye love me, keep my commandments

Your concept is in mine. But, as you said, it's deep. All I did was pull out some of the deepness that is required. Not judging only leaves out Jesus main way to receive eternal life - If ye love me, keep my commandments
I don't believe so. It sounded like you were reading from a pamphlet.

Nowhere in the bible does it say that Mary was sinless. In luke 1 she says,
she was born w/o original sin

Everything Jesus did and said (meaning all God's truth) was / IS NOT written down in a BOOK

which book was not widely distributed much less READ until the printing press was invented 1440

so there's that

If Christ's CHURCH teaches she was born w/o original sin

wouldn't u say she was born w/o original sin?

+

Adam and Eve were also created w/o oriignal sin

but i get it with Protesters... they selectively love the Word

selectively adhere to it...

ditch Christ's CHURCH altogether... just bc they don't understand it

but their PRIDE tells them they do understand... that and

everything

Forum List

Back