I Have Another Issue With The Catholic Doctrine

No, but it doesn't matter because God doesn't hold animals to His standard of perfection. My view (based on what I personally believe and also the bible) is that animals are innocent... kind of in the same way that babies or young children are innocent. That doesn't mean that animals don't do bad things. But there's a reason why some animals are the way they are. Without getting into a lengthy off-topic discussion, I'll just say that this is a "fallen world" and that's because of what humans did, along with the spiritual enemy of God. It wasn't the animals' fault. But when sin came into the world it affected not only mankind, but all of creation, including the animal kingdom.

I'm curious to know, why do you ask?

No meat was eaten by animals or man before the flood,( that is how the animals didnt eat one another on the ark) and will go back to the same on earth in Gods kingdom. Genesis 9:3--Isaiah 11:7

How the heck could Mary not be sinless if Jesus was born sinless?

Biology escape you?

No, He was conceived from the Holy Spirit as I do believe the fall of man came from the sins of the father not the mother, so I think that's how He was born sinless.

So how could Mother Mary have sin in her and not pass it down to Jesus? They share the same blood

No they don't because she wasn't conceived by the Holy Spirit and virgin born. She just birthed Him, but I'm pretty sure that they don't share the DNA and in my opinion you're putting way too much thought into this.

No they don't because she wasn't conceived by the Holy Spirit and virgin born. She just birthed Him, but I'm pretty sure that they don't share the DNA and in my opinion you're putting way too much thought into this.
So you don't think she carried Jesus for 8 months?

(On a lighter side) do you think the holy spirit had 500 million sperm identical/ exactly alike?

1. I'm pretty sure it was nine months.
2. WTF?
1. So if it was nine months she had to be sinless

2.A fertile male human ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters(ml) of semen (on average about a teaspoon). In each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.
1646611779817.png

https://www2.oakland.edu › biology

Dr. Charles Lindemann's Lab: Sperm Facts - Oakland University

So how could Mother Mary have sin in her and not pass it down to Jesus? They share the same blood

God made Adam with unique, first-time DNA. Why could He not have made Jesus the same and implanted her, "conceived by the Holy Spirit", into Mary?

You realize the Bible does make a direct correlation between the first Adam and Jesus...1 Cor 15:45

God made Adam with unique, first-time DNA. Why could He not have made Jesus the same and implanted her, "conceived by the Holy Spirit", into Mary?

You realize the Bible does make a direct correlation between the first Adam and Jesus...1 Cor 15:45

A very good point! Adam and Eve weren't originally sinners. They had free will and they chose to sin, but they were never born out of sin and they were created as adults.

Why are you two talking DNA where is that in the bible? Anyways so are you saying God created Jesus in a Petri dish and planted him in Mary's womb?

And think about this- Jesus made Mary and Mary made Jesus

Why are you two talking DNA where is that in the bible? Anyways so are you saying God created Jesus in a Petri dish and planted him in Mary's womb?

And think about this- Jesus made Mary and Mary made Jesus
Jesus' physical body was only a BODY. God manipulated Mary's DNA. The important part is that Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit from the beginning

No meat was eaten by animals or man before the flood,( that is how the animals didnt eat one another on the ark) and will go back to the same on earth in Gods kingdom. Genesis 9:3--Isaiah 11:7

Yes, I know, that’s why I said the world has changed from how it was originally, that was one of the changes. And btw, what you stated is one of the reasons why I am a Christian vegan.

Sure God could have, just as he could have preserved Mary from sin.

Forum List

Back