I don't know about this Ann Coulter...

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

Our entire political system is now just white noise.

today she was on los angeles radio

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

I think fame has gone to her head.
'today i'm not going to agree with Trump'
...like she's God talking or something

No Ann Coulter has finally stuck her finger up in the air, to see which direction the wind is blowing, and has decided to jump ship before it goes down. Coulter was one of Trump's biggest promoters, now she isn't. She wants YOU TO FORGET that she shoved him down your throats so the next time she speaks she can say--"see I told you so."--:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

A great article for you to spend the next 25 minutes reading is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

trump-new-5.jpg

After the midterm, it's going to be real interesting to see how your favorite right wing talk show hosts are going to spin it.
Democrats are getting the shit kicked out of them in early voting, that almost certainly means they are beyond fucked on the 6th(when people like myself vote).

Too early to tell but a very, very good start.

Greg
Republicans have never had an advantage in early voting.

The best they ever do is try to prevent the gap from becoming too big and then make up for it on Election Day. That is what happened during the 2016 election as well.

Yes, and when Trump moved ahead in Florida i stopped worrying. It's a wonder you didn't hear me from the US. lol

But a very good start.

Greg

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

Nope; just been a while since you've had an honest win.

Greg

`
`

Nope; just been a while since you've had an honest win.

Greg

What is an "honest win" in politics?

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

No Ann Coulter has finally stuck her finger up in the air, to see which direction the wind is blowing, and has decided to jump ship before it goes down. Coulter was one of Trump's biggest promoters, now she isn't. She wants YOU TO FORGET that she shoved him down your throats so the next time she speaks she can say--"see I told you so."--:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

A great article for you to spend the next 25 minutes reading is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

trump-new-5.jpg

After the midterm, it's going to be real interesting to see how your favorite right wing talk show hosts are going to spin it.
Democrats are getting the shit kicked out of them in early voting, that almost certainly means they are beyond fucked on the 6th(when people like myself vote).

Too early to tell but a very, very good start.

Greg
Republicans have never had an advantage in early voting.

The best they ever do is try to prevent the gap from becoming too big and then make up for it on Election Day. That is what happened during the 2016 election as well.

Yes, and when Trump moved ahead in Florida i stopped worrying. It's a wonder you didn't hear me from the US. lol

But a very good start.

Greg
My mom was literally crying when Trump was losing Florida and I was pretty pissed off.

She's a flame-thrower, after publicity in any way she can get it. Not the kind of person you'd want to align with politically, I'd reckon.

She demanding he keep his promises. Why is that unreasonable?

Illegal immigration on the U.S.-Mexico border is "the lowest in 17 years."
Donald Trump on Friday, April 21st, 2017 in an interview with the Associated Press

we dont need a wall

He promised a Wall. We want a fucking wall.

Why do you want to take the property of Americans to build this stupid wall? Do you know, there will be Americans stuck on the other side of this wall????

Walmart will sell ladders height of wall +2'

Donald Trump on Friday, April 21st, 2017 in an interview with the Associated Press

we dont need a wall

Why do you want to take the property of Americans to build this stupid wall? Do you know, there will be Americans stuck on the other side of this wall????

Lol
You’re just making up excuses...
Illegal is illegal, and illegal aliens just don’t belong here

we dont need a wall

To keep the vast majority of Americans safe from foreigners. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.

She believed the campaign promises about the wall. She has been around long enough to know better than to believe anyone running for office.

we dont need a wall
-------------------------------------- the smart guy PREPARES for next year Siete !!

She’s a globalist scumbag.

She believed the campaign promises about the wall. She has been around long enough to know better than to believe anyone running for office.

SHe was hopeful. And it is not like she has any better alternatives.

Now she wants him to deliver on his promise.

I'm confused how this is bad on her...

She is a Nationalist who wants Trump to build the Wall.

Laura Ingraham has always been a nationalist.
Ann Coulter jumped on the Trump bandwagon after he won the nomination.
She was rooting for Cruz or Rubio until the last second.

No, she wasn't. She was one of his earliest supporters.

No, she wasn't. She was one of his earliest supporters.
Maybe I have her many Globalist years at FoxNews stuck in my head; I used to despise her.

Forum List

Back