I don't know about this Ann Coulter...

today she was on los angeles radio

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

I think fame has gone to her head.
'today i'm not going to agree with Trump'
...like she's God talking or something
She never was a Trump fan, it doesn't surprise me

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

Glitter Is Litter

She worshiped a no-talent spoiled puke like the late John-John Kennedy

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

Our entire political system is now just white noise.

Nope; just been a while since you've had an honest win.

Greg

What is an "honest win" in politics?

You being a Democrat don't know what an "honest win" is?? Been that long, hey??

Greg

She’s a globalist scumbag.

She is a Nationalist who wants Trump to build the Wall.
Laura Ingraham has always been a nationalist.
Ann Coulter jumped on the Trump bandwagon after he won the nomination.
She was rooting for Cruz or Rubio until the last second.

There were 17 or so excellent Republican Candidates; ALL would have beaten Hillary. Such riches. I also liked Rubio and Ted (I still do) and I knew bugger all about "The Donald" (except that I couldn't stand his TV show) but Trump won both the Nomination AND the Presidency. Trump's POLICIES did it and the American Worker is not stupid; they went with JOBS!! Frankly I don't see a lot of difference between any of the Pubs on Policy, but Trump has that "get it done" attitude; I like that and it has been fantastic to watch. I wish our pollies had a similar mindset!! You yanks are spoiled with riches!!!

Greg

I don't think she believes in what she says and writes about in general. She just does it for the money.

But she's not a threat to human life like Alex Jones, who also does it for the money but is dangerous. Not only Pizzagate...

democrats fight Trump on every single thing.
then coulter comes out and says he doesn't keep promises
Here's an idea. Call Trump on his bullshit.

When Trump said he had a beautiful plan which would give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, you should have demanded he show it to you.

Instead, you drank his piss and NEVER hold him to account.

He hoaxed you. BIGLY. That isn't the Democrats' fault no matter how you try to fucking spin it.

democrats fight Trump on every single thing.
then coulter comes out and says he doesn't keep promises
Here's an idea. Call Trump on his bullshit.

When Trump said he had a beautiful plan which would give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, you should have demanded he show it to you.

Instead, you drank his piss and NEVER hold him to account.

He hoaxed you. BIGLY. That isn't the Democrats' fault no matter how you try to fucking spin it.

Ann is holding Trump to account.

She is doing what you just said, republicans should do.

So, you want to give credit where credit is due, or is that beyond your ability?

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

Our entire political system is now just white noise.

Nope; just been a while since you've had an honest win.

Greg

What is an "honest win" in politics?

You being a Democrat don't know what an "honest win" is?? Been that long, hey??

Greg

I am not a Democrat, I have only voted for one Dem in my lifetime.

So, feel free to explain what an "honest win" is.

Illegal immigration on the U.S.-Mexico border is "the lowest in 17 years."
Donald Trump on Friday, April 21st, 2017 in an interview with the Associated Press

we dont need a wall

He promised a Wall. We want a fucking wall.

Why do you want to take the property of Americans to build this stupid wall? Do you know, there will be Americans stuck on the other side of this wall????

Walmart will sell ladders height of wall +2'
Lol
You’re just making up excuses...
Illegal is illegal, and illegal aliens just don’t belong here

Didn't make up shit. Properties will be taken, families stuck on the wrong side of that wall.

A wall people can go around. A wall they can go over.They can go under it.

How fucking stupid are you people.

Donald Trump on Friday, April 21st, 2017 in an interview with the Associated Press

we dont need a wall

Why do you want to take the property of Americans to build this stupid wall? Do you know, there will be Americans stuck on the other side of this wall????

Lol

Didn't make up shit. Properties will be taken, families stuck on the wrong side of that wall.

LIke you give a damn about any of that.

You want more brown voters for the dems. That was this is about for you libs.

we dont need a wall

To keep the vast majority of Americans safe from foreigners. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.
So, they won't go over it or around it?

Crooked Donnie keep his promises?

Conservatives are too stupid to care

Last edited:

we dont need a wall

To keep the vast majority of Americans safe from foreigners. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.

Depends how well defended it is.

we dont need a wall

Lol

I thought you assfucks hated the government taking shit. Here you sre supporting it,. Just like you did with the pipeline.

Take people's family farms, who the fuck cares, right asshole.

And really,, you just can't keep the bigotry in hgeck, can you.

we dont need a wall

Depends how well defended it is.

So now we have a 40' wall that has to be defended. Why have the fucking wall in the first place.

Lol

I thought you assfucks hated the government taking shit. Here you sre supporting it,. Just like you did with the pipeline.

Take people's family farms, who the fuck cares, right asshole.

And really,, you just can't keep the bigotry in hgeck, can you.

YOu are a moron who doesn't listen.

WE are against government exceeding it's role and being overly intrusive.

Protecting us from outside dangers, is the primary purpose of government you moron.

THat is the opposite of overreach. It is a core function.

Oh, and you can shove your race baiting up your ass, you moron.

Forum List

Back