I don't know about this Ann Coulter...

She's a flame-thrower, after publicity in any way she can get it. Not the kind of person you'd want to align with politically, I'd reckon.
Getting along is way overrated...

43565408_1946493838719223_1319086822852132864_n.png

VIKINGS!!!!

Is it coming back in November? Or ever? Must check

You said "conservatives"....I am a conservative.
`
The word "conservative" is an adjective which encompasses a wide swath of things. Think "context". In the context I used it, it was used as a generalization. Coulter is a conservative too, but I wasn't referring to her or any particular individual. Now, if you want to assume guilt, that's your problem. "A guilty conscience is its own accuser."
`

today she was on los angeles radio

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

I think fame has gone to her head.
'today i'm not going to agree with Trump'
...like she's God talking or something
She is mocking idiots that are actually not able to think, or poop anywhere except under the bridge

She lost her way. Once upon her time her analysis of things was first rate. In her arroganc she's challenging Trump, never mind Democrats. We're supposed to ignore the many Trump promises that have been kept. She wants all or nothing.
I think she has a bit but she's mostly OK. I think she knows that the pubbies may have blown their chances on some things IF the mid-terms change the House. she's impatient; that's all. But Trump is doing his utmost to keep the house; the Senate will deliver with just a couple more votes. Yes; it's in the balance and the People will decide. Had the Senate supported Trump 100% then I think the situation would have been better for the pubbies, but Trump is a winner.

Greg

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

No Ann Coulter has finally stuck her finger up in the air, to see which direction the wind is blowing, and has decided to jump ship before it goes down. Coulter was one of Trump's biggest promoters, now she isn't. She wants YOU TO FORGET that she shoved him down your throats so the next time she speaks she can say--"see I told you so."--:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

57c08d44b996eb94008b4be1-960-720.png

A great article for you to spend the next 25 minutes reading is here.
Donald Trump broke the conservative media

trump-new-5.jpg

After the midterm, it's going to be real interesting to see how your favorite right wing talk show hosts are going to spin it.
Democrats are getting the shit kicked out of them in early voting, that almost certainly means they are beyond fucked on the 6th(when people like myself vote).

She's a flame-thrower, after publicity in any way she can get it. Not the kind of person you'd want to align with politically, I'd reckon.

That's the nature of the beast; but results will get her on side. True; PRESIDENT Trump has been fantastic; the Republicans not so much. I think she's more ticked off with the lack of unity that the likes of McCain have shown. The Republicans need unity! Kavanaugh did a lot to achieve that. May be too late but we'll see how the vote goes.

Greg

No Ann Coulter has finally stuck her finger up in the air, to see which direction the wind is blowing, and has decided to jump ship before it goes down. Coulter was one of Trump's biggest promoters, now she isn't. She wants YOU TO FORGET that she shoved him down your throats so the next time she speaks she can say--"see I told you so."--:aug08_031::auiqs.jpg:

trump-new-5.jpg

After the midterm, it's going to be real interesting to see how your favorite right wing talk show hosts are going to spin it.
Democrats are getting the shit kicked out of them in early voting, that almost certainly means they are beyond fucked on the 6th(when people like myself vote).

Too early to tell but a very, very good start.

Greg

This thread seems to have overblown the Coulter criticisms. Her biggest bitch is that the wall isn't funded and the opioid problem is still rampant, plus the omnibus spending bill is too big. Trump is still learning how to run the government and get things funded. She praised Trump for being so "coarse" on the campaign trail and for actually winning the presidency,
Coulter says Trump won because he was an "ignoramus"

I don't care for her at all. She's half-crazy at best.

She lost me entirely as a so-called "conservative" when she said she'd be happy if Trump committed abortions on the White House lawn if he would build the wall. No "Christian conservative" would ever say that.

Goodbye, Ann Coulter.

She said that? That was nuts!!

Greg

trump-new-5.jpg

Too early to tell but a very, very good start.

Greg
Republicans have never had an advantage in early voting.

The best they ever do is try to prevent the gap from becoming too big and then make up for it on Election Day. That is what happened during the 2016 election as well.

`
Once again, the ever repeating cycle of the conservatives eating their own. Coulter used to be a darling to the far right, like with Palin, these guys were tripping over each other heaping praises on her. Now make no mistake, she's still 100% conservative and Republican but unlike the herd, she's not a tump worshiper and sees him as the charlatan he is. For that sin, the tumpers can't line up fast enough to condemn her.
`

Do you have a reading problem?

I don't care what she thinks about Trump. I have divorced myself from her for what she said about abortion. No conservative Christian would say that about abortion. It proves that she's an opportunist.

Unlike Leftists, we have actual principles. We're not just opportunists.

That's right, you have principles.

Adultery, well that is ok, everyone does it these days.

Sexual assault, well every man needs to grab a woman by the pussy every now and then, so that is ok too.

Gluttony, well that part of the bible was written a long time ago, surely God does not mean that anymore.

but make a joke about abortion and you are dead to us.

Love those principles! :21::21::21:

`
Once again, the ever repeating cycle of the conservatives eating their own. Coulter used to be a darling to the far right, like with Palin, these guys were tripping over each other heaping praises on her. Now make no mistake, she's still 100% conservative and Republican but unlike the herd, she's not a tump worshiper and sees him as the charlatan he is. For that sin, the tumpers can't line up fast enough to condemn her.
`

When she's wrong I think it only right to point it out. If she's impatient that's understandable; I agree with NO-ONE 100% of the time!!

Greg

Good for her. She is an individual with her own beliefs.

She is merely pointing out that Dimms are twats.

She is not a “Trump supporter”. She is a Constitutional Conservative.

Her most recent book is called: Resistance Is Futile!: How the Trump-Hating Left Lost Its Collective Mind.

Like any sound minded person, it seems she agrees with Trump on some things and disagrees with others.

She was the ONLY one who said he would win the election and she was lampooned as a moron.

`
`

Do you have a reading problem?

I don't care what she thinks about Trump. I have divorced myself from her for what she said about abortion. No conservative Christian would say that about abortion. It proves that she's an opportunist.

Unlike Leftists, we have actual principles. We're not just opportunists.

That's right, you have principles.

Adultery, well that is ok, everyone does it these days.

Sexual assault, well every man needs to grab a woman by the pussy every now and then, so that is ok too.

Gluttony, well that part of the bible was written a long time ago, surely God does not mean that anymore.

but make a joke about abortion and you are dead to us.

Love those principles! :21::21::21:

Rubbish!!

Greg

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

`
Today, Ann Coulter is just political white noise. Sure, she'll sell her books to the small group of people who can't get enough of her bilious humor and hatred but her days of being a mainstream pop culture phenomenon are over. Everybody's heard it all before. There's almost a whiff of noxious nostalgia about it now. She's been replaced, by tump.
`

You seem to have lost a bit of perspective lately, or am I thinking of someone else?

Greg

Forum List

Back