I don't know about this Ann Coulter...

3. You want an ONe Party State where the majority of whites will never again have their interests represented in national policy and you expect them to accept their oppression like good little bitches.

we already have that

~S~

How does an illegal get to be legal? Any child born here is a US citizen. And really, you support the one party staste we have now do STFU for once about the evil Democrats wanting one.

1. Any number of ways. rw supports mass amnesty.

2. Yep. RW takes the long view. He wants that demographic shift caused by Third World immigration and the sooner the better.

3. We do not have an One Party State now. An One Party State is where the elections are just for show, and One Party rules for generations without accountability. That is not what we have now.
1. I support legal working papers allowing them to come out of hiding, legitimately hold jobs, pay taxes and eventually become citizens if they want

2. I am willing to accept a changing American demographic. It has been going on for 200 years

3. Republicans control our government from a minority. I object to them stacking the courts, gerrymandering and suppressing the vote

1. You want illegals to become citizens, based on their successful law breaking. Amnesty like I said. Thanks for admitting it.

2. You support policies designed to cause a certain type of shift and demonize anyone that says boo about it.

3. You want an ONe Party State where the majority of whites will never again have their interests represented in national policy and you expect them to accept their oppression like good little bitches.

I am not afraid of illegal workers....I’d rather make them legal than spend hundreds of billions to hunt them down

I say let the demographic shift take care of itself. Those who try to “fix” things only make it worse

I am willing to let elections take care of themselves. The way our founders intended

1. Amnesty, like I said.

2. If that was how you felt, you would not become such a race baiting asshole every time the subject was touched on.

3. Except you have admitted that you look forward to a day when the majority of whites are oppressed and have no political recourse and expect them to take it like little bitches.
Your racism is rearing it’s ugly head again
Especially in point 3

You need to stop being so obvious

today she was on los angeles radio

"if the Democrats would listen to me , they would beat Trump by pointing out he hasn't kept promises"

why would someone who identifies as "republican conservative" even fkn say something like that?

I think fame has gone to her head.
'today i'm not going to agree with Trump'
...like she's God talking or something
Perhaps she's the sole conservative willing to acknowledge the truth.

2. Yep. RW takes the long view. He wants that demographic shift caused by Third World immigration and the sooner the better.

3. We do not have an One Party State now. An One Party State is where the elections are just for show, and One Party rules for generations without accountability. That is not what we have now.
1. I support legal working papers allowing them to come out of hiding, legitimately hold jobs, pay taxes and eventually become citizens if they want

2. I am willing to accept a changing American demographic. It has been going on for 200 years

3. Republicans control our government from a minority. I object to them stacking the courts, gerrymandering and suppressing the vote

1. You want illegals to become citizens, based on their successful law breaking. Amnesty like I said. Thanks for admitting it.

2. You support policies designed to cause a certain type of shift and demonize anyone that says boo about it.

I am not afraid of illegal workers....I’d rather make them legal than spend hundreds of billions to hunt them down

I say let the demographic shift take care of itself. Those who try to “fix” things only make it worse

I am willing to let elections take care of themselves. The way our founders intended

1. Amnesty, like I said.

2. If that was how you felt, you would not become such a race baiting asshole every time the subject was touched on.

3. Except you have admitted that you look forward to a day when the majority of whites are oppressed and have no political recourse and expect them to take it like little bitches.
Your racism is rearing it’s ugly head again
Especially in point 3

You need to stop being so obvious

ANd against, all you have is calling me a name.

You like being part of the problem?

How does an illegal get to be legal? Any child born here is a US citizen. And really, you support the one party staste we have now do STFU for once about the evil Democrats wanting one.

1. How many illegals would it take to .
Wrong Way José

How many illegal aliens does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Three, not counting the Sanctimonious Sanctuarian who actually does it for them at taxpayer expense. One to take a siesta nap and every day put it off for mañana. Another, a curandero witch doctor, to light candles under it, shake some iguana bones, and dance around until he says, "The hell with it," and goes and gets drunk on tequila. And the third, who will apply for asylum for himself and the other two, based on the lack of educational opportunities in his own country to acquire the skills to perform such a task.

Forum List

Back