I Can't Believe That CNN Is Covering This

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
They must think that America is racist against China. That's the only reason I can think of.

They must think that America is racist against China. That's the only reason I can think of.

Why do you hate America?

It could even make the situation worse by making US companies unviable in trying to compete with China on cost of goods to the consumer.

I don't see any remedy other than bringing down the cost of American companies to where they can compete. That calls for very low wages and a man with a whip standing behind the workers, to at least keep them awake.

Why would they not report it? A requirement for government purchasing to be raised from 55% to 75% is significant news.

Non-Establishment, uncontrollable outsider Trump says it "it's racist".

40+ Year career politician says it, "genius move as we seek to compete with China".

They mocked Trump as one who would fail, openly celebrated China against the U.S. Now they realize the err of their way as their own circle of elites don't seem as sure that they will get a free pass with the other elites in the Far East.

Regardless, where it makes sense, Biden is making the right decision to defend American industries. I knew that he could at least relate to what Trump was trying to do.

Last edited:
It could even make the situation worse by making US companies unviable in trying to compete with China on cost of goods to the consumer.

I don't see any remedy other than bringing down the cost of American companies to where they can compete. That calls for very low wages and a man with a whip standing behind the workers, to at least keep them awake.

Not if he hits foreign made goods with tariffs and protects American I.P.

We will see how it goes, the "no rules for you but plenty of regulations for me" system of "globalization" needs to be addressed and reigned in.

Why would they not report it? A requirement for government purchasing to be raised from 55% to 75% is significant news.

Because they're liberals and I'm guessing that they love China so much they're probably fucking a lot of members from the Chinese government.

Because they're liberals and I'm guessing that they love China so much they're probably fucking a lot of members from the Chinese government.
You seem a very confused and tormented young woman sometimes.

Look carefully in every store. It is damn near impossible to find American products. Tried buying windshield wipers at one of the popular auto stores, and all of them were Chinese.
They are great if you like your windshield smeared in winter.

Slap big tariffs on the chinese imports even if the name is GM

Then American companies can produce in America again

Slap big tariffs on the chinese imports even if the name is GM

Then American companies can produce in America again
A big part of the problem is Mac, the big companies in China are mostly American companies that are supplying Walmart and the like.

I see America biting the bullet and deciding to cooperate with China.

(in fact that's already happening but it's unspeakable.)

Remember when Walmart was all about American products?
What the hell happened?

Last walk through the store and it is wall to wall cheap plastic shit that doesn't last, filling our landfills.

Looking at the workforce the only ones you can depend on to show-up are the Hispanics.

A big part of the problem is Mac, the big companies in China are mostly American companies that are supplying Walmart and the like.

I see America biting the bullet and deciding to cooperate with China.

(in fact that's already happening but it's unspeakable.)
GM is certainly cooperating with china right under biden’s nose

we need stiff tariffs on all imported GM cars from china

as for the nitnoy stuff anything china can make there are plenty of other places around to world that can make the stuff also

Forum List

Back